Shatter in vape pens?

vapor33

A friend said I could get a pen like a yocan evolve or stok top 2 and put the shatter right on the coils and use it that way. Any of you guys do this? If so, does it work well and how many times can you use it before you have to replace the coils?

Thanks for the input.

vapor33,

2clicker

Observer
you can absolutely do this. these pens and attys are designed for oils regardless of thier consistency. wax, shatter, etc etc etc.

how long the coils will last depends. it depends on the quality of concentrates, how frequently you use them, and the quality of the coil. less refined oil will gunk up your coils faster because they are leaving behind shit that wont vape. but even with the cleanest oils the coil will get gunky.

i know guys whose coils last weeks or even a couole of months. and i know those who change them weekly or bi-weekly because they have copius amounts onhand and have the pen surgically attached to their face.

on average id say you should get about 2-4 weeks from a coil. at least i wouldnt vape on a coil more than a month old. youll be able to tell when it needs to be swapped out because the flavor will degrade and itll stop producing vapor as well.

Top Bottom