share that dab stash! (picture thread)

whats your favorite kind of concentrate?

• Total voters

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
In my experience, it's best to keep washing with sequential washes until the yield drops drastically or stops delivering bubble. Once you stop washing, since your herb has been saturated in water, the herb is garbage (or compost.) Attempts to wash more later will yield chlorophyll contaminated hash that is not smokeable.

-----

On another note, here are some photos of some of my latest work, Chemmy Jones live resin grown at ECC, frozen within minutes of harvest, processed with mixed hydrocarbon extraction within 24 hours, with crystal growth and purging taking about another week and a half - finished yesterday.

ChMp0Myh.jpg

cLT2Gg1h.jpg

RNtjpIyh.jpg

Hoping to see THCA in the low 90's with a bit of terpene content, we shall see what the testing lab says.

Going into internet hibernation for the winter, moving into the lab-cave. See you guys in the Spring. :)

Last edited:

Eatrocks

In my experience, it's best to keep washing with sequential washes until the yield drops drastically or stops delivering bubble. Once you stop washing, since your herb has been saturated in water, the herb is garbage (or compost.) Attempts to wash more later will yield chlorophyll contaminated hash that is not smokeable.

-----

On another note, here are some photos of some of my latest work, Chemmy Jones live resin grown at ECC, frozen within minutes of harvest, processed with mixed hydrocarbon extraction within 24 hours, with crystal growth and purging taking about another week and a half - finished yesterday.

ChMp0Myh.jpg

cLT2Gg1h.jpg

RNtjpIyh.jpg

Hoping to see THCA in the low 90's with a bit of terpene content, we shall see what the testing lab says.

Going into internet hibernation for the winter, moving into the lab-cave. See you guys in the Spring. :)

I'll be coming thru soon bro....those look like Xmas dabs.

dizaster096

Rest was for being made to edibles.

-

90u Mixed cured nugrun bubble firstwash (2star) will press this and others later. This batch was just to get rid of older strains next batches will be made for fullmelts and not mixed.

7lwv0Od.jpg

DsVck3L.jpg

SJYBG4i.jpg

WoIKwxY.jpg

Last edited:

mc

They're all CO2 extracted, by Perecan Farms

How do you like the CO2 wax? Do you know what kind of machines they use to produce wax instead of runny oil?

Also, it looks like they are all kind of entering the red/orange color spectrum over yellow/gold that you'd see in rosin/BHO. Is that from the CO2 process itself or am I just being extra color blind?

mc,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
JESUS!

How the fuck are you getting such fine stabilization and golden return?
You must be working with some super low temps and bone-crushing pressure!

Like the man said, fresh press quality buds. At First Choice Org in Santa Ana, they have a large press on Thursday and charge only $5 for each press asa tip for the dude. Its a $4-5K press he uses and i forgot the brand. Most of the Rosin that is pressed is gold. My pic of the strawnana rosin is after it cooled in fridge.

The Strawnana was a batch from the bay area so i wanted to press that before before its gone. They got this ADUB which yields over 20% up to 30% on avg. i will do this Thursday.

that's how fresh bud presses. Gotta get it fairly early!
5DYrPN6

5DYrPN6
Your pics dont work.

mc

Your pics dont work.

Let me try again!

Top left is Rockstar Kush. Middle is White berry (white widow with blueberry) and the top right/bottom right is Green Krack. (Indi version). All 3 super tasty. the RSK turned into crumble within hours of posting the photo originally. The other 2 become instant terpy budder mess and stayed a peanut butter consistency.

All 3 test presses at 180-185ish F. Yields; RSK = 22%, WB = 17%, GC = 18%

The taste and smell is as you can imagine.

5DYrPN6.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Let me try again!

Top left is Rockstar Kush. Middle is White berry (white widow with blueberry) and the top right/bottom right is Green Krack. (Indi version). All 3 super tasty. the RSK turned into crumble within hours of posting the photo originally. The other 2 become instant terpy budder mess and stayed a peanut butter consistency.

All 3 test presses at 180-185ish F. Yields; RSK = 22%, WB = 17%, GC = 18%

The taste and smell is as you can imagine.

5DYrPN6.jpg

Are you squishing with the slick sheet or just collecting on it?

invertedisdead,

Baron23

-----

ChMp0Myh.jpg

cLT2Gg1h.jpg

RNtjpIyh.jpg

Hi Sam - as I said on another board, that's just f*cking beautiful crystallized extract. Wow, just wow.

I'll Pm you through the other board as I'm actually going to be traveling out to your area in very early Aug and if your offer still stands and it works out all around, I would love to take you up on the "meet and see".

Really spectacular looking resin.

Top Bottom