1. Thanks to some very special members we were able to help those in need.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Serious Buyers Remorse (Da Vinci)

Discussion in 'ABV' started by Mannet, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mannet

Mannet New Member

Ok. So I have a lot of anxiety issues as it is ( hense why im buying a vape, should help with that ;) ). But I am having some serious buyers remorse after JUST purchasing the Da Vinci (Not the ascent) 2 seconds ago. Anyone willing to reaffirm my decision on purchasing this vape?

With a racing heart and mind
    Rob
  2. EveryDayAmnesiac

EveryDayAmnesiac Some things can't be fixed.

What are you looking for in vaporizer? Do you want/need a portable? How much are you willing to spend? How often do you use?
  3. FrogBoy138

FrogBoy138 Well-Known Member

I suffer from high anxiety and often buyers remorse. But when buying vaporizers I buy with one thing in mind. I want something safe something I'm kind of sure is not going to give me cancer. Big hit little hit I can adjust but not being sure it's safe really stinks. I've look and thought about buying the Da Vinci you should be okay. I think I like the company that makes it but I can't get over the made in China.
    If your not sure or want something else just look for your chance to sell and move up the vape-chain.
  4. Mannet

Mannet New Member

I just like the taste and high of vaporizers. Portable is the only option for me, have to be able to take it with me for around 150-180ish, so not a lot of options. Ill be using this around 5 out of 7 days of the week.
  5. EveryDayAmnesiac

Sounds like the DV will be an okay choice. I have one and was satisfied with its performance. It's a backup for me at this point but it's a decent little unit.

Why are you having buyer's remorse it? Another vape looking better?
  6. Mannet

Mannet New Member

i honestly couldnt tell ya. ive wanted this thing for such a long time. i just think its the money to be honest, cus herbs are not cheap around here.
  7. EveryDayAmnesiac

You'll make your Da Vinci $ back in no time through conservation! :myday:

So long as you don't keep buying more vapes... :brow:
    RUDE BOY, SSVUN~YAH and Mannet like this.
  8. MindFork

MindFork Part-Time Toker

It's a nice unit. You'll like it. Breathe deep, relax and vape some Indica. :-)
    (Maybe take up yoga or meditation, too)
    RUDE BOY likes this.
  9. Mannet

Mannet New Member

Really appreciate this, honestly makes me feel more comfortable with the anxiety. Thank you all :zzz:
  10. Zookeeper

Zookeeper Well-Known Member

The flaw of your theory is 2 fold.

1st, you dont use half the herb, you just stay twice as high!

2nd, once you have a good vaping experience, your brain automatically starts figuring how many vape goodies you can afford/ fit in your house.

Trying to be funny but we all know its the truth. If there was only one man vaping 5000 year ago, he couldve ruled the world, its that awesome.
    RUDE BOY and herbivore21 like this.
  11. EveryDayAmnesiac

Well, gosh, actually, I use less than half the herb... and still stay twice as high!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, double gosh, acutally, I don't try to figure how many vape goodies I can afford / fit into my house.

But still, that was really funny. And, triple gosh, like, totally the truth.
    deadheadbill likes this.
  12. CarolKing

CarolKing Formerly Pinnacle Pro

I don't have the reg. Davinci. I have the Ascent (talk about anxiety) It's a little getting used to vaping vs combusting. Once I started vaping I never went back to combusting. I bought my first vape over a year ago and never looked back.

I too have anxiety. I own several vapes now. The regular Davinci has been out for a while so that's always a good thing. Newer vaporizers sometimes have problems in the beginning. Good luck and a warm welcome.
    RUDE BOY likes this.
  13. MindFork

MindFork Part-Time Toker

I sure do use about 50% less herb with a vape. And I've had the same one vape for over 5 years. Only just recently did I buy a couple different portable vapes, and I don't plan on buying more. So it IS possible to save money in the long run with a vape, as long as you don't spend a ton of cash on them.

But even if you don't save money, you're saving your LUNGS a lot of stress, so it's a win.
    Loo Entis likes this.
  14. max

max This space available Staff Member

I've been using one of these since the model first hit the market. I've used quite a few other portables through the years, so I do have a basis for comparison. I'm perfectly satisfied with the DV, and have no real interest in any other pocket portables. I can't say you'll love it, but I can say it's a quality model and a good buy.
    RUDE BOY likes this.
  15. deadheadbill

deadheadbill I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

You will like it fine. At it's current price point it is a pretty good deal actually.
  16. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

@Mannet I think you made a good choice in buying a DaVinci, mine has served me very well and I would buy another if I lost my current DV. :peace:............:rockon:
    deadheadbill likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors