1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Selling Vapor equipment to VaporCatch?

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by FlyingLow, Jul 23, 2014.

1. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

Any of you guys use this website before?
    If anyone is in a pinch, they did okay with pricing on the Plenty (I got a quote for $175).
    Not bad if need funds and are in a pinch...

www.Vaporcatch.com

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    SSVUN~YAH, Kief and RUDE BOY like this.
  2. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

(I can no longer edit previous post)

I have been back and forth with their rep and I have confidence it is a legit operation.
    As my potential buyer backed out, I think I may work something out with them, it should be a fairly fast transaction.

I have a few questions for them, but likely will set something up tomorrow.
    They are based out of CA, I am surprised no FC'ers have heard of them.

GrilledGoat likes this.
  3. GrilledGoat

GrilledGoat New South Vaper

I actually saw this a few days ago when looking for a way to get rid of my broken PnP. Haven't gotten a quote yet.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  4. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

Tyler is not the owner, but the gentleman that will likely contact you. He was very polite and I think they will do very well.

I will invite him to contact mods and see if he wants to introduce himself to the FC crowd- I think they got a good business and are offering fair (not insulting) prices....LOL although I would like to see more $$$ from my piece, they are a ready and willing buyer that can quickly liquidate old devices. Getting money out of old vapes is likely a bit more difficult and in non MJ states.

5. OnlyHuman

OnlyHuman Active Member

Any more news on this?

6. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

I opted to go with ebay when I saw what comparable packages were selling for. ($200 plus)

However, I really like their representative and think they have a legit operation if you are in a pinch. Based out of CA, they clean and resell all these vapes overseas... apparently there is quite the markup over there.

Hopefully he comes in and sets up an account with the mods. It would be cool if they gave a bonus to FC members, considering how many vapes our members cycle through.

SSVUN~YAH and Snappo like this.
  7. OnlyHuman

OnlyHuman Active Member

Did your thing sell on ebay yet?

If you think you will get 200 from ebay, how much was this place offering you?

8. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

It was going to be $175 or less, depending on condition (it is in excellent aesthetic condition, and all parts have been thoroughly cleaned). BUT I had to pay shipping too.

I expect to get around $200+ shipping on Ebay. From looking at current and closed auctions with no accessories, I have no doubt I will get at least that.

[​IMG]

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  9. OnlyHuman

OnlyHuman Active Member

You looked into all of the fees and everything from ebay I presume? Good luck to you!

10. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

LOL. That pic looks like some kind of plumbing repair kit.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors