Sell your vape or accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hey guys, I have a few items to unload myself. Trades are welcome!

Almost new VM2 Volitizer with carry case and all original accesories. Will also include 18" Softglass Bong with 9mm Slide attachment. - 120 Shipped/Continental US Only ***sold***

First edition Vape-Or-Smoke - Great condition and babied since day one. Will include packaging, extra screens, and all parts originally included. 50 Shipped/Continental US Only **price reduced**

Eclipse Vaaap Pipe (Black) - Includes Carry Case, glass viles and extra parts like original. Barely ever used, not a big fan of the Oils. 40 Shipped/Continental US Only ***Bonus - I will throw in a vector lighter as well***

All my stuff is cherry and treated with care. Let me know if interested and as mentioned trades are wlcome. The following would be items im interested in myself.

LSV, SSV, DBV, Glass, VHW, EpicVape, Zap, PD, Solo, Wispr....

:peace:

mvapes,

Carbon

I have a digital volcano vaporizer with the solid valve kit that I just don't get much use out of these days. I would like it to go to a good home where it can get a little more love and attention. It's in very good condition and has never been dropped or seen any abuse. I'm asking $475 for it. I can take pictures, but you guys know what these things look like.

My buddy also has a MFLB he wants to get rid of for $80. Shoot me an e-mail.

Carbon,

turtles

**UPDATED**
For Sale:
SSV it's GonG hands free $140 including shipping and paypal fees
the tubing is not included, I've got a fresh piece of silicon tubing for it:
h0ioph.jpg

riy74h.jpg

zhzahh.jpg

Included:
Mouthpiece
Wand
1.5ft silicon whip tubing
5 screens
SSV unit with glass knob/heater cover
I also have the original bag, but it's beat up and the zipper is broken... you're welcome to it but be warned
The reason for selling: I have 2 right now, originally one was going to stay at the girlfriends place but I find I dont use it there much.
Please contact me directly with email, someone mentioned that they never recieved any response from me, and I'm concerned that I'm doing something wrong.
Rokh.sj@gmail.com

**UPDATED**

turtles,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
No2 - 3 Months old, all parts included with box and all paper work. Great piece for vape head. 140 Shipped

No2.jpg

Cash preffered but open to trades.

Also VG Glass with black riot carry case - 75 Shipped - SOLD

images.jpg

***willing to trade the No2 and the vape-or-smoke and and the Eclipse Vaaap Pipe for an LSV or SSV!***

Also very interested in glass parts for a DBV! Let me know if your interested.

mvapes,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Things at my Vape station gathering dust..
This will be a good opportunity for some Australians to buy some great stuff without posting it from abroad. I prefer Aus buyers but willing to post anywhere at buyers expense

SSV Water filters & sherlock mouth piece w/ keck clips (no glass on glass connector)
Green 6 arm 18.mm - $60
Rust colored 3 arm 14mm - $60

Rx Industries 14 inch Beaker with diffused downstem - $70 -SOLD-

Vapor genie bat orginal - $30 -SOLD-

Vaporstar vaporizer - $25 -SOLD-

Also maybe selling my Ben wilson Mini Inline Triple D - $220
(Not dying to get rid of this but if someone shows the cash I may take the plunge, I love this tube but I have to many!)

Paypal payment (Buyer pays fees) and buyer pays postage
That's all for now, maybe more shortly!
Contact me via email
Cheers

psyshaman,
Looking to sell a silver surfer
condition is 9.5/10

I have used it maybe 5 times that is why I took .5 off since it has been used. black silver surfer, purchased it in may.

looking for 175 . email me at buckethead1982@gmail.com if interested.

Can send pictures if needed

chocosmoke,

SleepyHead

FOR SALE

PRICE: $160
INCLUDES:
  • Shroom RockZap[/*]
  • 12v adapter[/*]
  • 2 SS stems[/*]
  • Stem adapter (to use with old MZ stems)[/*]
  • Aroma cup[/*]
  • Wooden packer[/*]
  • +1 MZ stem from my collection[/*]

I just got my Rosie RockZap in the mail today, and she blew my mind. First impressions out of the box, she's smaller than the MZ (Own and used a MZ daily for 1.5+ years), and the colors are fantastic. I was somewhat skeptical on the way color and natural wood would clash, but they create a trippy combination and great to look at. The locations where there may be hard edges (cap of shroom) is smoothed out, and the hand gripage on this unit is fantastic, practically rests on the top of your hand. The images show it off pretty nicely.

0921111544.jpg

0921111545a.jpg

0921111545b.jpg

0921111549.jpg

0921111701.jpg

And yes, I am selling her. But why? I emailed Rick and talked to him about purchasing another unit, one fitted to my interests, and using the money from this one to help pay for that one. This Zap is AMAZING. I used the 13.5v on my MZ for awhile, and used to the thick hits it gave off. I'm using only a 12v for this zap, and it hits just as hard. On top of that, the first hit is like one I've never taken. It's cleaner, but packs a powerful punch, still delivering on thick vape goodness. I have used her once, and only once, just to right this review because I think she deserved it. She is still practically new, but for using it once I'll toss in an extra stem from the original MZ to make up for it. I made a video showing the only use of her, and a damn good one it was. By far the best zap experience I've had. She will include everything that came with it in the original box, plus the extra stem. Just bought it and retails for $180 I'll sell for $160 + shipping, paypal. Email me at dropshott@gmail.com if interested :) Thank you, and thank you Rick for a chance to experience this.

Enjoy the video. Sorry its not extremely good quality, but does justice.

VIDEO

http://youtu.be/5WJ0XBh0gao?hd=1

SleepyHead,

MikRoOrganix

Erlhead!
Hey all, I am working on getting up pics, but thought I would post anyways. Please contact me through private message/forum email. I am open to offers, and maybe trades. Items are only being sold because I am an oilhead now. All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. Paypal or money orders accepted.

Herbalaire - $220 Shipped
Like-new condition. Comes with five extra crucibles. One new bag, two used bags (if desired). Everything has been cleaned. See my review on vapeworld, I really enjoyed the versatility of this vape.

Launch Box - $90 Shipped
Like-new condition. Comes with two near-new batteries ($8 a pair http://tinyurl.com/3nw88sy,) they are the higher-power type ('fast discharge'). Comes with silver tin and black pouch, OEM charger, two mouthpieces and cleaning brush, etc. No visible stains on unit. Note interior of unit shows no visible build-up. I don't smell much except the natural wood smell, but I will make sure everything is shipped stealth/smell proof just in case.

Custom BlazeMaster VHW Slide, 18m - $80 Shipped
Like-new condition. This slide was custom made for me by BlazeMaster, it's a touch wider than most. It's double-layered work, several shades of green and blue on the outside, all-white on the inside. White horn and four white dots. Screen pinches inside. Neck has a slight bend for use with stemless/straight tubes. Because of the double-layered work, this slide cost me a little extra. It hits awesome, here is a video. It is totally clean, comes with a new stainless screen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSwdC_voCec

(edited for grammar, broken link)

MikRoOrganix,

pngwyn

I am selling a new Headford Ashcatcher 18/18mm with original Slide. I received it today and realized I need the 14mm to work with the downstem I wanted, so I need to get this sold.

email me for quickest response: hth.rizzice@gmail.com

I purchased it for $150 shipped, I am trying to get $145 shipped. This piece is sold out everywhere as far as I know. I have a black leaf connector (j hook) that is 18mm that will turn this AC into a bubbler as well, I would be willing to sell it for +$15, or $22 shipped by itself, brand new never used.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/headford-45-clear-inline-ac-18-mm.html

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black-leaf-connector.html

pngwyn,

caseball2051

Listing my magickwand for sale. works great and cones with the following

14mm bowl.
a screen or 2
the wand

I have to downsize my collection to fund my astronomy hobby. willing to ship

asking 100$ for it

caseball2051,

digglover

I'm putting up for sale my Purple Days vaporizer!

PHOTO ALBUM: http://imgur.com/a/i2BiV
1 specific photo...

Included:
Purple Days vaporizer
Power Adapter
2 Vapor stems
ABV muslin bag
Stem cleaning bottle
Buzz butter tin
Screen replacement kit

I'm asking $105 for the collection and I'll post up a photo or two later(Free shipping).

I believe I'm correct in saying that upon sale, you will lose the lifetime warranty. I've had it serviced by Tom after his eye surgery, so I think it'll be good to go for quite some time :)!

digglover,

steiner666

Serial vapist
NOT SELLING

Eh.... not sure whether I'm going to do this or not:

Includes 3 regular stems, 1 glass "tooty" stem and spare tips for it, power adapter, and a BIG tin of lemon Zapolish.

It works awesome, and I'm only selling it cause I have no need for more than 1 Zap... well i guess i should said i have more need for the money than a 2nd zap lol.

It runs nice and hot and vapes like a champ.

Like i said, i'm taking offers on it at this point. So dont be shy, and send me an offer on it, I wont be offended if you start low :p you might be surprised ;)

steiner666,

Bouldorado

Hey I want to unload a few pieces. GonG bubbler, ash catcher, mflb, ti skillet, misc pipes. I put them on craigslist so here's the ad (pics): Your link text. My endgoal is to get a nice bong, so probably no trades. No prices on ad, but I'd like to get $120 each for the bubbler and ac, obo. Mflb is $90 with shipping and paypal fees, obo. Email or respond to # on ad if interested in anything.

*Edit: Decided to sell my PD. 3 stems, cleaning bottle, buzz butter. $135 with shipping and paypal fees. pics on request.

1.JPG

Bouldorado,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
EVERYTHING SOLD. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

***SOLD***For Sale: Vapor Genie Flamed Finish Classic ~ $45 Shipped

Used about 5 times. Just taking up space in my drawer and I'm trying to clean house to get ready for the Cloud. ConUS Shipping/Paypal Only(I'll pay the PP fee)

***SOLD***For Sale: Ben Wilson Rasta Worked Disc Screen Slide 18mm ~ $40 Shipped

Came with my bubbler. Brand new, never used. I do not have a vaporizer that will work with this. Too awesome to not be used! The clear ones on ALT go for $30, the slightly more worked ones go for $65, I figure I'll ask $40 shipped. ConUS Shipping/Paypal Only (I'll pay the PP fee)

***SOLD***For Sale: 2pc Medium Space Case Grinder ~ $15 Shipped

Used maybe 20 times. Some extremely light pitting in the chrome on the lid. ConUS/Paypal Only (I'll pay the PP fee)

JDSupreme,

treecityrnd

SOLD Classic Wood Grain VaporGenie $35 Brand new (never been used). I have a glass one so I have never had the need and its just sitting in a case...waiting for you ;) Threads in the top are perfect. Extra screen.

SOLDDa Buddha - $125 Black color. Perfect condition. Purchased July 2011. Included all normal accessories (red tote bag, glass pick, wand, etc.) in perfect condition. Also included 10 extra screens and 3-ft brand new whip tubing from 7th Floor. Receipt included.

SOLDRooR 2-ft beaker-bottom water pipe $180. Great condition. Purchased May 2011. No chips, only been vaped out of since purchase. Blue label & signature. 5mm thickness, 18mm joint. Includes original RooR diffuser and additional 18mm downtube . Also includes original RooR bowl, local-made basic blue/black color bowl and padded RooR tote bag (perfect condition).

treecityrnd,

pngwyn

Selling 2 Black Leaf J Hook Adapters.. one size 14mm and one size 18mm.. brand new never used. I got impatient after I ordered these off GC and picked them up at an LHS so now I have no use for these. Cost about $25 shipped and asking $25 shipped, except it won't take 2 weeks to arrive (GC takes around 2 weeks for shipping).
E_10.jpg

Selling a small double perc bubbler. Purchased at LHS for $90.. I have used it quite a bit, but have cleaned it as thoroughly as possible asking $60 shipped:
5Y25Z05U33m43oa3l0ba1458890df66311c88.jpg

5Z15Q35P23k63o23p3ba13ac9562ee99511bd.jpg

5O65Q35P13n13k83o4ba15861c27f99fc1777.jpg

hth.rizzice at gmail dot com

pngwyn,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
Selling my beloved Extreme Q. I am now on the hunt for a LSV. Will come with following accessories..

2 cyclone bowls
2 elbows with screens
2 mouth pieces (stock and SSV)
2 bags
1 mini whip for bags
1 potpourri bowl
1 remote
1 power cord/adapter

Don't want to ship with used tubing so it will only come with minii whip.

$130 shipped and paypaled.

tranceporter,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hi there . It is time to unload myself a but :) .
I am listing for sale currently working in fine condition DBV just unit.. euro plug 220v (no heater cover,no wand,no whip)
I am listing too a MFLB for sale .. just unit..(no bats) and maybe 1 stem if i find it.. i have a whip if you need ;) and the tin box which might be bent a bit but still closing.. .
Also a borisilicate thick glass durable single perc (it is basically a single arm surrounded by a dome with 3 holes.

My country is in the EU .. but i am open to world wide sales too .. Buyer pays shipment and paypal fees .
I am open to offers and trades :) .
Pictures upon request :) .
Shoot me a mail through the site's mailing system if wanna deal with me :) .

Abysmal Vapor,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Up for grabs is a VHW 3.0. I'm including: brand new 18mm lower bowl, brand new upper intake, glass stand, bag of 8 screens and 10 silicone O-rings, and a Belkin conserve socket you can set to turn off after 30 min. The VHW is a year old and treated like an infant, never has fallen or bumped into anything, and the upper intake and lower bowl have never even been used. Asking $250 plus shipping OBO, PayPal fees on me.

Also selling my Mobius Ion Bubbler with Reti perc. I'm not selling this because I want to, but because I have to due to financial hardships. She hits like a dream with zero drag and is the perfect size for vaping. Only used for vaporizing and cleaned weekly with Grunge Off. She's only a few months old and I'm asking $275 shipped, PayPal fees on me.

AgentofChaos,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom