Seeking help on how to make 99% CBD crystals into CBD E juice.

CBDHEMP

up_dis.png

Hello every one, I'm new to the forum.

I've been looking up and down google search results to find out how to make CBD e juice out of 99% CBD crystals but I have found nothing.

I Need your help! The answer to this question will help every one who searches how to make e juice out of CBD crystals in the future. Your help will be much appreciated.

I'm mostly confused about what amount of crystals to use to make a powerful enough CBD e juice that I can market for profit and use personally that is powerful yet cost effective. I'm looking for the perfect recipe for making 99% CBD crystals into e juice. As some of you know 99% CBD crystals are expensive and can be well over 100$ for 1 gram of the beautiful stuff. This is why it is vital to know the right amounts to use for a batch. I'm new to making e juice in general and I'm a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff especially what amounts of PG/VG to 99% CBD crystal amounts to use in X-amount of e-juice. I'm also confused about how to liquify these 99% Decarboxylated CBD crystals.

IMG_71362-480x425.jpg

Any and all knowledge on the subject will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

-Paul

CBDHEMP,

CBDHEMP

For the record I don't have a business or anything yet. I'm mostly looking to make some for my self and maybe sell to friends and friends of friends for a bit of profit.

CBDHEMP,

CBDHEMP

Ohh yeah, I got it in and sprinkled it on some green and holy body buzz/calm mind. It cancels out any paranoia but can also kind of cancel out your thc head high but in a nice way.

Totally worth the money for me even though it's very expensive.

CBDHEMP,

Grim Chiclets

:huh:->:uhh:->:whoa:->:sherlock:->:science:
That was me a moment ago..
But yeah, the thread seaofgreens posted should help you out substantially!
tl;dr get some puff majic if you want it to be easy

Grim Chiclets,

420time

you can just not buy this and just go online check outt the legal cdb in 50 states. Seems pretty interesting and is like 30-50$ a gram. you can already vaporize it or even eat it.

420time,

sativasam

NO SMOKING
Check this..
“CBD is legal in all 50 states.” Purveyors of imported, CBD-infused hemp oil claim it’s legal to market their wares anywhere in the United States as long as the oil contains less than 0.3 percent THC. Actually, it’s not so simple. Federal law prohibits U.S. farmers from growing hemp as a commercial crop, but the sale of imported, low-THC, industrial hemp products is permitted in the United States as long as these products are derived from the seed or stalk of the plant, not from the leaves and flowers. Here’s the catch: Cannabidiol can’t be pressed or extracted from hempseed. CBD can be extracted from the flower, leaves, and, only to a very minor extent, from the stalk of the hemp plant. Hemp oil start-ups lack credibility when they say their CBD comes from hempseed and stalk. Congress may soon vote to exempt industrial hemp and CBD from the definition of marijuana under the Controlled Substances Act. Such legislation would not be necessary if CBD derived from foreign-grown hemp was already legal throughout the United States.
From here.. https://www.projectcbd.org/article/cbd-misconceptions

sativasam,
Top Bottom