1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

seego glacier ? any one

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by invisiblefriend, Jun 27, 2014.

1. invisiblefriend

invisiblefriend Active Member

I was thinking about getting this item ( i havnt tried any segos yet ? -- ) but a "distant" friend swears by and has some ceramic coils or something . ??? which is a plus to me …

but anyone have any true experience from a place I can truly trust ?
    thank u very much !
    I F

Persei / wisevape batteries 4 travel/ kiss cartridge 3.7 / wv ceramic atty as well
  2. Hashassin

Hashassin New Member

I've used many seego products and overall they do the job for the price. My friends and I didn't like the glacier though.there is a permanent screen below the glass that clogs VERY easily, as in every few hits out is all gunked up with oil. The hit itself want bad, at some point I'm going to borrow a dremel and bore out the screen. To save yourself the trouble I suggest the seego type C which is very similar and didn't have that problem.
    215z and DJ Colonel Corn like this.
  3. DJ Colonel Corn

DJ Colonel Corn Herb Conniseur - 215 Legal

I agree.
    There is a 'filter' between the coil and the glass tube which clogs almost instantly. I'm going to try to drill it out and see how it works then. Concerned I might degrade the integrity of the unit. I'll let you know how it worked. I quoted the reply because I agree with it and also HIGHLY recommend the Vhit TYPE C for heavy oil/wax. Wonderful simple unit. Check out the thread on them at http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/seego-vhit-type-c.14214/ . Good luck.
    215z and invisiblefriend like this.
  4. invisiblefriend

I totally understand what you mean but I kinda like because it keeps the entire unit clean n keeps eel .. where it should be pushed down to heat 4 use or future reclaim .. imo ?

Are you guys using the medical grade new wicks (ceramic ) -- or the original coils hat came with ? HUGE HUGE difference in splash / clog -- and TASTE n size !
    worth a try -- won't be disappointed ! respect !
    DJ Colonel Corn likes this.
  5. DJ Colonel Corn

DJ Colonel Corn Herb Conniseur - 215 Legal

Hey.
    Yeah, just checked out the all-ceramic coils and WOW what a difference (using them in my Vhit Type C ) ! You're right, so far no clogging or maintenance ! Love it.
    I'm gonna re-visit the Glacier but.. the dang screen... yeah it's not movable or cleanable seperately... major flaw in my opinion and the opinion of others. Sticking with the Type C.
    Appreciate your input !
    (EDIT: ... oh... I checked out your threads and now see what you mean.. no I didn't get the all-ceramic 'medical' coil... is there a 510 one that will screw into and function with Vhit Type C base ? -DJC 11:03pm PDT 15 July 2014)
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  6. invisiblefriend

actually I just contacted Seego and unfortunately they don't have the medical grade coils for the vhit type c or reload yet but will in future -- they only planned on having them made for the Glacier setup --- and those are currently for sale out thur … (I did tell them how we all are not happy with the screen placement !! lol :) --- probably on deaf ears ! )

ill keep u posted if I see anything else !

respect
    DJ Colonel Corn likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors