• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Seego CO2 cartridge box mod

PeteSeattle

Hi friends.

First time posting a thread. In my legal state the vape pen is popular and easily spotted by non-users.

So I ended up getting a couple of these. Similar to @zor and his box mod (non TC but set factory fixed 8w/3.7 similar specs to pen batteries) but super stealth for a quick fix for traveling (since it looks like nic vape mod)

Seego_Conseal_PE_Mod_Kit_3_1024x1024.jpg

https://vapepensales.com/collection...conseal-pe-mini-eliquid-thick-oil-mod-box-kit

Anyone have this already?

Last edited:
PeteSeattle,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I have the Revival Vape version. Horrible vape for oil cartridges. Very very tiny and sometimes doesn't work. When it does work, it produces weak output with no battery life. But once again this is Revival Vapes version. I'm gonna look into this company's version.

PeteSeattle

I have the Revival Vape version. Horrible vape for oil cartridges. Very very tiny and sometimes doesn't work. When it does work, it produces weak output with no battery life. But once again this is Revival Vapes version. I'm gonna look into this company's version.
Oh wow, it does look the same.

I notice a difference in the battery output. The Seego version is 8w vs Revivals "pushing 20w" is a huge difference. But with your report of weak output that's strange.

On my mini mods I usually go 7-9w (I had to look up the correct set up for these carts). I've accidentally fried a cartridge when I had a 20w device and I think it fried at around 18w. Any higher than 9 may start tasting burnt.

I'll be interested in what you think.

PeteSeattle,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Oh wow, it does look the same.

I notice a difference in the battery output. The Seego version is 8w vs Revivals "pushing 20w" is a huge difference. But with your report of weak output that's strange.

On my mini mods I usually go 7-9w (I had to look up the correct set up for these carts). I've accidentally fried a cartridge when I had a 20w device and I think it fried at around 18w. Any higher than 9 may start tasting burnt.

I'll be interested in what you think.

I am using the mod/battery that the company who makes the oil carts I use (Speakeasy710) suggests to use with their carts or a hookah style pen The Revival one is not 20W (don't care what they or the website says) cause it couldn't power anything. Then after maybe 20 mins of getting weak hits it dies.

I wouldn't use a oil cart on anything other than a pen style mod. It doesn't take a whole lot of W to ruin good oil. If I had to use a box style or TC mod, I'd start at the lowest setting.

PeteSeattle

Lately I've been using a mod that fires as low as 1w and using it now at 6w and is doing fine so far. I see the Seego mods are arriving today. Will report by tonight.

PeteSeattle

Sorry for the back to back but since we've been the only two talking about this I realized this is a rebranded inano by eleaf.

For the seego I used it until it was dead and charged it again. I went one day without charging. We'll see how long this keeps up. It starts to taste a bit burnt if you don't pulse the button. As the charge drops from 4.7v it gets less harsh as the voltage drops off.

FWIW here's the link to the inano. The tank looks great. Glass so the terpenes don't crack it.
http://vapenw.com/inano-kit-by-eleaf

PeteSeattle,

Saccs

I just picked this up as well (ordered from fastech or $13.. I also ordered the eleaf version... I was about to order another brand but it was from an unknown company and I didn't trust the website that was selling it but my local store had the Eleaf... Thanks for sharing the info. Now I'm off to find a glass tank atomizer with the 1.6mm holes!

Saccs,

Saccs

Lately I've been using a mod that fires as low as 1w and using it now at 6w and is doing fine so far. I see the Seego mods are arriving today. Will report by tonight.
Can share ur thoughts on this??? Thanks!

Saccs,

Gozer

710 snob
I got a Yocan Hive. Pretty similar but this comes with two magnetic connectors and two different tanks. One for E juice, the other is a quartz wick wax burner. I use it primarily for switching out pre-filled CBD and various 710 cartridges at work. Twenty bucks on eBay.

Gozer,

Meach

It's a nice little mod..fits most standard carts and even the brass knuckles carts...I got some oil carts that are a tad bit too wide to fit into the box...I picked up mine for 15$ on eBay as well

Meach,

Gozer

710 snob
I like this form factor better than anything that needs a 510 threaded USB connector.
Unfortunately some of the best carts like Alpine, Spliffin, and even Jetty won't fit.

Heavy Hitters works perfectly.

Gozer,
Reactions: Meach
Top Bottom