• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

seattle delivery

Hoops

I'm currently not familiar with a legal, non-medical, delivery service in Seattle. It is my understanding there are only a few recreational brick and mortar stores at the moment....to my knowledge.

Recreational is a bit of a mess right now. Lack of quality supply and a small handful of licensed locations.

Hoops,
I thought I might be able to check out some of the Seattle shops while I was there on vacation in late July, but I soon discovered only one store within the city limits opened when the whole deal went live, and it was closed after a few days due to lack of supply. I guess the situation hasn't gotten much better since.

I did enjoy my time in Seattle regardless. Could definitely see myself living there one day.

letter never sent,

Fenton Mewley

A man in search of cloudier pastures
Winterlife for medical. Used it a couple times when they didn't need medical cards, they are pretty good at coming to you within the hour.

One that I have not used (doesn't need medical either) is Seattle Gardens Express.

Fenton Mewley,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I thought I might be able to check out some of the Seattle shops while I was there on vacation in late July, but I soon discovered only one store within the city limits opened when the whole deal went live, and it was closed after a few days due to lack of supply. I guess the situation hasn't gotten much better since.

I did enjoy my time in Seattle regardless. Could definitely see myself living there one day.
Thats weird, my buddy just got back from Seattle a few weeks ago, said the bud was killer and didnt have a problem finding a recreational shop....maybe he was just near the one place thiugh...

Although he did get raped on edibles...check out this "deal" - three medicated cookies for $40...thc content accoring to label: 3 mg per cookie

Mynameismud,
Reactions: CarolKing

Fenton Mewley

A man in search of cloudier pastures
Huh, what do you know. I looked up Seattle Gardens Express and it looks like a recreational delivery service in Seattle. May be exactly what @biojuggernaut is looking for.

Heheh. Totally misread the OP...

There's also Craigslist, lol. Be prepared to see "medical only" a lot of times.

Fenton Mewley,
Has anyone gone through the north seattle medical collective? They are closed today but maybe they deliver rec to Northgate.

biojuggernaut,
Top Bottom