Seattle Clubs and Concentrates

lreindl

Pacific NW
To any FC community members that live in the Seattle area (I'm in Tacoma), where are some of the best dispensaries to get concentrates from? With my new Cloud en route I want some prime wax to break it in with. The best place (imho, it's worth the 30min drive for me) is New Millenium on Rainier Ave in South Seattle. They have a 2g of wax they extracted in-house for $50.

Someone told me about a MMJ Farmers Market in White Center, not too sure what that's about..

lreindl,
Someone told me about a MMJ Farmers Market in White Center, not too sure what that's about..
It's worth checking out, some dispensaries do their shopping there, so deals are to be had. Not as polished as your typical storefront, but worth the trip. I have a friend who has a table there, he said they used to let ppl hand out samples much more liberally in the early days.
With my new Cloud en route I want some prime wax to break it in with.
While you can do bho in the cloud, it doesn't beat a nail. You should probably only use it inverted, so nothing runs into the joint. I also noticed it made the elb much harder to clean. Flowers and keif and bubble all shine in my most humble opinion.

mrboote,

lreindl

Pacific NW
Yeah, I was gonna roll a dab in my grinder, they said that would work on the VXL thread. But it's expensive, so I don't want to fuck with it. Maybe I'll just stick to herb and kief in it.. :p

lreindl,

timmahsan

treEnt
Ha, I'm looking for the same thing, a dispensary with decent selection. I'm also brand new to it. Not sure what I should pick up. :)

I just ordered a ti nail earlier, so hoping to experiement soon. There are so many dispensaries opening up around, it is crazy! Check Leafly and Weedmaps.

timmahsan,

TommydCat

New Millennium and their sister store Aurora Alternate Medicine tend to have nicely priced oils but I've found the quality varies even within the same brand(s). They have Seattle's Best Concentrates and Gold Star Concentrates and n-Tane (not sure if this is a spinoff of SBC or not) and some "in-house" stuff (not sure if they did the actual extraction or sent some trim elsewhere - most of their folks moved up as growers from Colorado as I understand and brought some strains with them, so for the "Glass Slipper" oil, that's definitely from them).

I've had some sparkly issues (not enough purging) with the GSC-brand stuff, but it tends to have a good taste.

I believe GreenHealth Cooperative has a fairly good track record, but haven't tried their oils yet.. A bit higher-priced but I'd definitely pay a bit more for consistency and/or quality.

(Note that I mainly use in Omicron carts, but I do a bit of dabbing as well.. If it doesn't flow well in the cart, I'll extract it back out and wind up dabbing as well as crossing off my purchase list for next time ;)

TommydCat,
Reactions: lreindl

lreindl

Pacific NW
Yeah, I love New Millennium; I've been a patient of theirs ever since the grand opening. Great prices 2g for 50$.

lreindl,

timmahsan

treEnt
I checked out Fweedom this weekend over on Aurora (HWY 99). It had a great selection of concentrates. I am completely new to concentrates though. The Pre 98 Bubbka Kush and Dutch Hawaiian Shatters were good for my first dabbing experience.

The prices are a lil higher on general bud (13 a gram on the top shelf), I think it is still way better than most. The quality on the bud is great! Plus, they give nice little smell proof containers with all purchases.

TommydCat

Have a Heart CC is just across the street from Fweedom and AAM is just up the street. I got my original Omicron from Fweedom and they have decent flowers, but the BHO seemed pretty overpriced when AAM had the same SBC for half the price (in quantity). Fweedom's White Dawg is no joke, but haven't been there in a bit. Did they expand their concentrates line? They start charging tax like Green Anne?

TommydCat,

timmahsan

treEnt
No, I don't believe they taxed (or it was included.) They have a menu online that is up to date at mmjmenu.com.

I was thinking about stopping by Have a Heart sometime. What is AAM?

timmahsan,

lreindl

Pacific NW
I've actually never been there. I've been to New Millennium on Rainier Ave, and the parking there kinda sucks. But it's worth it for their prices.

lreindl,

Sonics420

Do you guys ever hit up the markets? They have great deals and a lot of stuff to choose from because of all the vendors. I usually go to the Tacoma Cannabis Market every other Sunday to restock on my oil.

Sonics420,

lreindl

Pacific NW
Ooh, what are the prices like? I can get 2g of pretty good wax at NM for $50, buuuuuut Tacoma is like ten minutes away compared to an hour away like Millennium.

lreindl,

Hoops

Fweedom - Best flowers in Seattle, you can not go wrong. White Dog was in about 4 weeks ago last I was there. Great BHO in my opinion too, Super Lemon Haze BHO was the best I've ever had. Prices are high, but you are never disappointed.

New Millenium - Marketed very well and some of the best prices. Every Sat is 3g of SBC BHO for $100. Crap BHO in my opinion, had to repurge. Good flowers, great prices. I rate these guys a little higher than average, but just because they spend more money in marketing, doesn't always make their products better.

The Green Door - I highly recommend giving this small dispensary and try. Best house GDP I've found.

The above are the dispensary's I've found that fit my personal preferences best, but there are soooo many more. Half of which are simply sub par.

I also have a friend that mans a table at the white center farmer's market, haven't been there yet, but I'm told I really need to go. We probably all have the same friend at the market. Wouldn't be surprised.

IMO, don't buy cheap BHO or wax. The differences between good and bad concentrates are huge!

That farmer's market has really got me considering getting my medical papers...:drool:
I've been stubborn up to this point, I suppose legalization had me all excited for awhile. But now that it's pretty clear what a joke that is gonna be, I may need to get that backiotomy after all.

mrboote,

Sonics420

Ooh, what are the prices like? I can get 2g of pretty good wax at NM for $50, buuuuuut Tacoma is like ten minutes away compared to an hour away like Millennium.
You'd be suprised there are vendors from all over throwing the 25 a gram deal [2 for 50].. you just gotta walk around, shoot even seen like 5 for 100.. theres probably atleast 15 vendors from all over the state with a bunch of their own products..best part of it is that they let you test out anything you want.. so you can basically just walk around and get dabs all day :lol:

The guys from Seattle white center are usually there too and they give 3grams for 20 on their bubble hash/keef ect which is real good.

Love my State!

Sonics420,

TommydCat

AAM has plenty of parking and a bit wider gear/medibles selection than New Millennium (but most of the same flowers)

Have a Heart has a bit of parking up front and more (unmarked) in back but the ramp to get to the door can get pretty treacherous when it's wet and/or icy. Place is usually packed in the evening as well.

Should we start a thread on what hot errl you just found and where? (As in I bought this wax yesterday, they have more, and it's dank as fuck - go get some now! :)

TommydCat,
Reactions: Hoops

timmahsan

treEnt
I need to dab more! lol. I just pre-ordered a Cera and the EO cart. My nail that I have might not be grade 2, so I don't know if I want to dab much. Only did it once for the experience. I have a ti nail from HE on my bday wish list, but that is a month away. :(

I'm going to head to AAM this weekend. Maybe Have a Heart the following. Not sure.

timmahsan,

lreindl

Pacific NW
Hey all, just went to a new place today called Dab City. It's right off of Rainier Ave. in South Seattle. The guy has apparently been extracting his own stuff for 10+ years now and it's some of the nicest stuff I have seen in a while. $50 for 2g too. Dab bar with $5 enail dabs. I'm really lit right now or else I'd say more. Just do yourself a favor and go to Dab City.:peace:

Top Bottom