search for the perfect vape pen!

llamaman001

Hey guys, Ill keep this short and simple and see if any of you might be able to help me out. Im looking for a pen that I can use e-juice carts with, as well as different oil carts. Would the persei be a good option for this? It seems well built and can take all 3 battery types and has the 510 threading I need, along with dedicated oil carts and if Im not mistaken I can use other companies oil carts as well? From my understanding I just need to match the battery with the carts for proper power usage. Im looking for the claimed 100 hits off .4-.5 from persei. Something that is highly efficient.

Would it be cheaper and easier for me to just go the persei route and get everything all at once or should I seek out a mechanical mod with the same 3 batts that is accepted in the persei. Id say I have around 150-200ish to spend but would prefer to keep it under that.

llamaman001,

llamaman001

I should also add that I have several T1's which I could get a AVA, dart or rev system for as well. Im just not sure if I can run the T1 low voltage for those lighter hits, can you use other batts in the T1? or just the ultramax?

llamaman001,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I should also add that I have several T1's which I could get a AVA, dart or rev system for as well. Im just not sure if I can run the T1 low voltage for those lighter hits, can you use other batts in the T1? or just the ultramax?
I personally don't know so hopefully someone who has tested this knows, but I am only aware of..
What batteries can be used in the 1st Generation ThermoVapes?
We recommend only using the Tenergy LiFePO4 RC123A 3.0V. This is a rechargable battery.

paytonpenn,

clouded vision

You can run the T1 in LV mode, it's a mechanical mod so is just a matter of the right battery, you should be able to push any voltage you want through any 510 threaded coil you want as long as the batteries fit and make contact.

The battery size you want for the T1 is a 14670, most recommended the AW brand but they discontinued that size so I'm not really sure what type to recommend unless you happen to find someone sitting on a few AWs. I've heard of people removing labels from 18650s to make them for in other mods that were a tight fit but I don't think that will work in a T1 body.
Alternatively you could just get a mechanical mod that will fit 18650s with 510 threading (standard size). Then you will have a plethora of battery choices.
Fasttech has lots of cheap choices for telescoping mechanical mods, most are clones so that's an ethical decision but I personally couldn't justify $100+ for someone to machine a few metal tubes, caps and a mechanical switch.

clouded vision,

llamaman001

After researching I bought some 17670 which will run the T1 body at 3.7 volts so I can run nearly any 510 threaded cart and I also snagged the 510 to 601 adapter so I can snag some ti kiss carts as well! I love my thermovape stuff so i'm extremely happy I found this solution! Thanks for the responses guys! Now its just a matter of narrowing down my cartridge choices....because they will be filled with concentrate I need something that I can load around .1-1.0 and stretch it it as far as it will go giving me many many lighter sized hits. Keep in mind I am in Texas so my options for what I put in the carts are very limited

clouded vision

I'm such an idiot you're right it is 17670 not 14. Good thing you didn't listen to me. I think I'll go take another dab now :dog:

llamaman001

any time anyone gives me advice I ALWAYS research it first so no worries brother! Its the thought of you trying to help me that counts!

Top Bottom