Scrubber duckys

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Wonder what the version 2 is.
I did some research and I think I found a prototype in the wild.

140813131758-rubber-duck-sydney-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

MoltenTiger

This product looks really cool!
I like ducks.

However, I found this stuff called Orange Chronic recently, and I'm very impressed with it.

http://www.orangechronic.net/

I bought a 4oz bottle, and so far it has stretched quite far (it doesn't take much to clean vapour pieces, I've used it a dozen times or so).
Where it really impressed me though, was with an old heavily smoke stained multi-perc (+ splash guard) piece.
It took a few rinses, but this stuff literally stripped the glass back to what seems to be a molecularly clean surface.
It really works wonders. It's ISO based, but has abrasive agents and some other non-disclosed chemical wizardry. But it rinses easily and it will clean the inside of your percs and places these ducks can't get to, as well as the surfaces they will get to, better.

Straight ISO has nothing on it, this stuff literally peeled layers of 'skin' off the interior surface of my piece that PBW would have been required for.
The only thing it can't do is dissolve chunks of flower, as I still have a few bits trapped in between a honeycomb, tree and splash guard :(

A quick drop, some hot water and a shake has glass glistening though.

TheDarkOne

I have to give a lot of credit for the idea. I can keep all my current rotation clean with Iso, but it would be ideal for really tricky pieces, the larger the better.

rodders83

I was put to the train of thought that one day will duckys inner magnet break through the sponge and scrape glass? But i no longer have the issue vaping the ice notch ehle broke so meh now i simply shake iso and hot water.

I get results, But my favourite is still cotton baby wipes and iso. I basically make my own and better value Vipes wipes. Google them! Yes wrap the ducky inside a few cotton soaked 99% iso wipes for safety for your glass. Geesh ideas just flew into my head before i finnished writing this post.

rodders83,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom