1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Scratched Glass Works

Discussion in 'Glass' started by mvapes, Sep 30, 2015.

1. SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

2. mvapes

mvapes Scratchin' Glass! Accessory Maker

Hey everyone, things have been busy. Now I'm repping for Envy Glass Studios as well as pulse.

Here's some updated photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've been having a blast. @SSVUN~YAH and @momofthegoons and @Tstat I love working on your stuff.

@herbivore21 - don't think I forgot you, you were my very first lol.

Thanks everyone for making this ride fucking awesome!

3. Tstat

Tstat Dead Foot Designs Accessory Maker

Damn, that is fucking amazing. Seriously. I have that EFS that I want you to work on...

4. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Daily Roaster

Your work looks awesome!

5. herbivore21

herbivore21 Well-Known Member

Cheers! I knew you'd be doing this for a living before long brother! Love the new work too :D

6. 2clicker

2clicker steady slobbin Accessory Maker

holy shit... this thread

mvapes, so nice! so now i need joda to blow a recycler and for you to blast it.

7. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Looking forward to buying some of the sticky brick glass when it get's made, I can't wait to see it.

muunch, 6079Smith, Vapor_Eyes and 5 others like this.
  8. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy FUCK CANCER TOO !

Now THAT is some real craftsmanship!

Thanks for displaying your work!

9. mvapes

Got the sticky brick today, I have some good ideas what to do with these tubes. I promise some heat is on the way!

You guys make me feel great, I mean coming and reading what people say here is no less than a family compliment to me. You all inspire me to do better, to work harder, to continue fucking Parkinson's one toke at a time.

As always, some pics....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy FUCK CANCER TOO !

Oh jeez... @mvapes ...you're not making things any easier on the ol' vaping budget...you know that, right?

11. flotntoke

flotntoke thoroughly vaped

Some great ones in that batch!! Love the trippy Jerry. And that deathstar is just WOW! :bowdown:

12. NickDlow

NickDlow Log Hog

I got a whole new love for this piece now @mvapes good lookin homie keep killin it!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'll be lookin forward to the next one!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  13. herbivore21

lol bro I can't love the rick and morty rig enough! Mr. Poopy Butthole made my day!

14. mvapes

I got some pics to share, I haven't been feeling well and actually spent some time in the hospital but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Here's some of my latest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And, for a very good friend with a vape he wanted to customize I went and learned wood burning! Fuck, that shit is fun but man getting burnt blows lol.

[​IMG]

That's just a practice piece, one of my first. I won't post the vape yet as it's a surprise for @DieHard !

15. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Daily Roaster

That's great. Man, I would love to get my log decorated, but then I wouldn't have a vape!

16. herbivore21

Man you're killing it with this recent work! Glad you are out of hospital and hoping you get back to 100% real soon! Many positive thoughts heading your way brother!

17. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes high standards

I'm sorry to hear about your recent health troubles. In my experience it can be hard to get in the creative frame of mind during stressful times like that. As hard as it is, I believe the creative process is therapeutic and I think it's great that you're still creating such beautiful art.

Your art keeps on progressing too, which is awesome because it's been great from the beginning. Your latest work is amazing, thank you for sharing! :tup: :clap:

18. flotntoke

flotntoke thoroughly vaped

BEAUTIFUL stuff!! Seems like you've gone from tinkering to artist extrordinaire in no time. Hope all is well and that you're feeling better. Hospital is never fun and glad you're back home.

Gonna get off my ass and figure out some work from you soon. My glass always looks so bland after I check this thread.

19. mvapes

Hey everyone, so so sorry I have been around with updates. I love doing work with @StickyBricks , those tubes came out so dope! I'm going to start catching up with PM's today. If anyone needs me immediately you can DM me on Instagram @scratchtedglasswork. FC members all get discounts!

So, as far as updates - along with Pulse and Envy Glass I now do alot of work with Illadelph and Beta Glass Labs. I king of got into theme type pieces and I'd like to share...

Toro Tripline

[​IMG]

7mm Illadelph

[​IMG]

9mm Illadelph - Paisley Design

[​IMG]

Illadelph 9mm Nintendo Rig

[​IMG]

7mm Illadelph Michigan Piece

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5mm Illadelph

[​IMG]

LA Dodgers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the pics, I have trouble keeping my hands steady. I just bought a tripod and gopro so I should be able to get clearer pics soon! Stupid fucking Parkinson's :disgust:

Anyways, off to start replying to PM's!

20. phattpiggie

phattpiggie Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

@Ed's TnT you need to have a run thru this thread my man, there is a lot of stunning stuff going on here.

All looking fantastic as usual @mvapes, expect a parcel from me in a week or two, I managed to find a nice lady in Gainesville who is gonna send you some stuff on my behalf. Give me a shout when you get it.

Copacetic, momofthegoons, BD9 and 4 others like this.
  21. Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT Woodsman Manufacturer

Hey hey, gosh you know what @phattpiggie I do know his work matter of fact, have been seeing it for a while on IG, @mvapes Nice work bro, you got a great thing going, wish you all the best! Thanks Phatts for turning me on and spreading the word!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors