SCOOP !! This is the intro to Trumps inauguration on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
You really think this shit is funny? @lwien you need to grow up. You guys lost, that's it, period. Instead of rabble rousing you might want to do an autopsy and try to figure out why what happened did. Not only was I correct in pointing out in the presidential thread that the e-mail hacking was unprecedented, which obviously it is, very few were interested in my thoughts and feelings on the matter. Maybe they feel different now. My words there are vindicated and unalterable. Your lack of understanding of why the new government has come into fruition is the same garbage that kept all of you supporting Hillary. Mr. and Mrs. America took over and you never saw it coming.

I came into the presidential thread looking for a reason to support H and no one could provide me with one. It was all name calling. Well, guess what, politics is about engaging people to think like you do. Start calling them names like deplorable and such, the conversation stops. This is why the polls did not accurately reflect the outcome of the election. This is what I meant when I was speaking about a partisan "echo chamber" in that thread. You MUST listen to the other side if you want to participate in governing the nation and getting elected in the first place.

Unfortunately, I do not expect the left to understand this. Their riots have done nothing but to harm the country and they have been caught by Project Veritas planning criminal acts. Is this what you really want from our nation moving forward?

Last edited:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
This is exactly the kind of thread that disrupts the harmony of our forum and promotes arguing. And frankly @lwien I'm a little surprised at you starting it.

This is a vape forum and not a political forum. And having to come on every morning and clean up this kind of nonsense is getting really old. There is no need or point to targeting members on either political side and it will no longer be tolerated. Let this be a warning to those on either side of the political argument.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom