Scientific/Heady - Bubbler/Sidecar/Minitube/Small Glass

ogcook

Hey there! I've been looking to grab another piece for a while now and I just heard earlier I'll be starting my new job. This means it's time to treat myself!
I'm looking into a wide variety of things but I'm looking for a smaller piece, primarily for vapor, but also for dabbing. 18mm Male is preferred, but 18mm Female or 14mm Male will work.
Pieces I'm already interested in are things like the Mobius Ion w/ Matrix Perc, Hitman sidecar designs, Manifest Glassworks birdcage, and other fun small bubblers.
I am NOT interested in "X-arm" pieces, looking for more interesting percs in the piece. Gridded, honeycomb, showerheads, ect.

Price range I'm thinking is hitting a max AROUND $300, less is always great, and if you have an amazing piece over that we can discuss it. :science:

Feel free to throw all kinds of ideas at me!

ogcook

Thanks toros23!

Figured I would add pictures of some things that have caught my eye.
alt_3-10-13-286.jpg

032.JPG

alt_5-23-12-581.jpg

alt_3-26-13-380.jpg

Picture-29.png

ogcook,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Og- that top piece looks awesome, the matrix is badass, and the MGW looks cool too...

Sd- Nice find! Videos on that site are sweet...

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: ogcook

T3rpz

I am currently studying abroad in London, however when I get home for a week I would be willing to sell my Matrix 60t! It would run you a bit more say 320 shipped however

T3rpz,
Reactions: ogcook
Top Bottom