saudering iron?

iheartweed420

is the saudering iron thing that gets super hot and red on the end considered vaporization?
or is it still "burning" the weed? what about those big heat gun things. those look pretty
legit but is it actually vaporizing?

iheartweed420,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
it's vaporizing as long as the temperature at the surface of the bud is less than 450F

Hippie Dickie,

iheartweed420

alright so if you wanted something simple and not too expensive to use to
vaporize out of a bong what would u do? and something that doesnt require
a weird bowl piece or anything like that.

iheartweed420,

THC(g)

I bought a vriptech and the glass cover was broken on it - i was left with a ceramic heating element removed from the soldering iron shell. Needless to say the glass cover was ordered, but while waiting for it I had to make do... I took the heating element and laid it across my bowl, and sometimes down in and near. I got successful vapes which dark-brown/black charred the outside of the weed, like grilling a chicken. It had both the smoke and vape taste, and I was able to easily distinguish between the two. It was pretty legit
My roommate decided to blow someting like the vriptech glass cover to fit around the ceramic heating element. They're alright, but are prone to combustion.

THC(g),

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Which is what you would experience with a sauldering iron. If you enjoyed that you should try a magnifying glass. It has the same vape vape vape smoke smoke SMOKE effect.

Anyways now that you are open to a weird bowl piece you should get a vrip tech it comes with all the shit you need if you have a glass on glass bong

bluntfaced,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
iheartweed420 said:
alright so if you wanted something simple and not too expensive to use to vaporize out of a bong what would u do? and something that doesnt require a weird bowl piece or anything like that.
sorry, can't help you -- i'm not genetically wired to do ANYTHING simple -- which is why i built my own miniature battery powered, computer temperature controlled, all-glass, vape. and now, damn it, i'm so spoiled that i just won't settle for anything less. unless ... i was at a wedding and the ONLY thc extractor device was a bubbler.

and it's taken two days to recover from all the smoke -- dang.

Hippie Dickie,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
haha thc extractor device you are hilarious.

I can think of like 12 "thc extractor devices" in my mom's kitchen

Mod note: If you can't post without making fun of another member, then don't post.

bluntfaced,
Top Bottom