• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sativa or Indica

What you prefer to vape more?

• Sativa rich!!

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Indica rich!!

Votes: 67 35.3%
  • 50/50

Votes: 46 24.2%

• Total voters

GKritz

I wish I could have sativa for daytime use and indica for nights. Unfortunately I don't have a choice and have to take what I can find. I crave for options.

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
I wish I could have sativa for daytime use and indica for nights. Unfortunately I don't have a choice and have to take what I can find. I crave for options.
I agree completely. where I live it seems 90% of the bud going around is indica, so when I get something sativa dominant I have to savour it. Need to grow my own.

GKritz

I agree completely. where I live it seems 90% of the bud going around is indica, so when I get something sativa dominant I have to savour it. Need to grow my own.
I agree. The only sativa I ever come across is the stuff brought in from Cali. Whenever I find any I have to buy as much as I can and I always regret not buying more. People don't grow it because it's such a big plant with a low yield. Indica is the cash cow

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
.... Be careful out there as there are so many false claims these day's!

Absolutely. If 35 years of smoking, vaping, and growing cannabis has taught me anything, it is that everyone is just like me when it comes to pot: full of shit.

I have no idea what "original" GSCs are, although I have tried dozens of batches from different vendors. And short of genetic testing, I have no idea how to truly identify a GSC clone. All I have to go on is how high I feel and how good it tastes. And I totally agree, there is a ton of bullshit out there.

Take the strain G-13. Boy does that back-story smell like a steaming pile. Big Top Secret Super Potent US Government Area-51 developed strain. Oh, these kids! But see? Smoking pot really does make you more creative.

God's Gift and Platinum OG are two of my go-to strains also, when I can get them fresh. Cactus Cooler sounds great! A Flintstone's variety!

Olympus Mons,
Reactions: VapeNStone
Absolutely. If 35 years of smoking, vaping, and growing cannabis has taught me anything, it is that everyone is just like me when it comes to pot: full of shit.

I have no idea what "original" GSCs are, although I have tried dozens of batches from different vendors. And short of genetic testing, I have no idea how to truly identify a GSC clone. All I have to go on is how high I feel and how good it tastes. And I totally agree, there is a ton of bullshit out there.

Take the strain G-13. Boy does that back-story smell like a steaming pile. Big Top Secret Super Potent US Government Area-51 developed strain. Oh, these kids! But see? Smoking pot really does make you more creative.

God's Gift and Platinum OG are two of my go-to strains also, when I can get them fresh. Cactus Cooler sounds great! A Flintstone's variety!
One time I didn't know the name of my weed but it was pink and from IL so we just called it SICK(Southern Illinois Country Kush) weed lol. It wasn't even trimmed but it was pink and had a back story so it sold like hotcakes!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Absolutely. If 35 years of smoking, vaping, and growing cannabis has taught me anything,
I started in 1970.
Living on the NORTH SHORE of OAHU you can only image the crops on the hill sides near the ocean.

We took PURPLE INDICA from HUMBOLDT COUNTY and grew some colas that would make you cough a lung.

Now you have PURPLE as the first name to many strains.

Because you and I may have some life experiences we question the true genetics.

The GSC I have is real.

I have been vaping the flower whole without grinding.
Talk about flavor?
The PLATINUM OG gets me so stoned it's really beyond medication at this point.
GOD'S GIFT gives my the same effect as the PURPLE INDICA we had in the 70's!

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
The GSC I have is real.

But how can anyone know that for sure? Isn't it possible you could have a knock-off strain that is just as good? I don't doubt you know what you have and how good it is, just saying that now because of all the breeders' attempts to copy the strain, everyone is saying, "We have the true, the one, the original GSC!" I mean, how can anyone really know except that first breeder who named it?

Olympus Mons,
Reactions: ataxian

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
But how can anyone know that for sure? Isn't it possible you could have a knock-off strain that is just as good? I don't doubt you know what you have and how good it is, just saying that now because of all the breeders' attempts to copy the strain, everyone is saying, "We have the true, the one, the original GSC!" I mean, how can anyone really know except that first breeder who named it?

What do you mean know it real? there are seeds for it, people buy good seeds for a lot of money...medical cannabis strain names are real

Local stuff from your guy however, you can't really know but medical and self growing can and should be accurate.

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
What do you mean know it real? there are seeds for it, people buy good seeds for a lot of money...medical cannabis strain names are real

Local stuff from your guy however, you can't really know but medical and self growing can and should be accurate.

There are of course honest breeders, growers and seed retailers out there who try to maintain as much consistency as possible. And there are a hundred times more unscrupulous fuckers who bullshit and rip people off because there simply are no standards in the illegal cannabis industry. One seed vendor's Blue Dream should be the same as every other vendor's, but come on, do you really think they are all alike? Half these morons can't even get their indicas and sativas straight.

Olympus Mons,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Maybe with DNA testing.
I have to just go by the quality of the effects.
This is why I always get it from the source I believe is telling the truth.
I have tried GSC from a different source and was very disappointed.
There is no way it was the intended strain.

So your right we don't know for sure.

However I like HORTICULTURE and for me it's science.
Let the evidence speak!

Funny how this GOD'S GIFT is just like what we had in HAWAII during the 70's!

This stuff I can't handle during the day.
Night time only.
Heavy Heavy Couch Lock!

I cloned this SAGO from the MOTHER years ago!

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
....However I like HORTICULTURE and for me it's science.
Let the evidence speak!

I cloned this SAGO from the MOTHER years ago!

Wow! Now THAT is what I'm talking about. Seeing is believing. That's a beauty. Any other colas you would like to share? lol

I am not questioning anyone's level of expertise or integrity or sources -- wait, hell yes I am -- but not anyone here -- I am agreeing there is a lot of hype out there. Hell, I thought I invented the strain Juicy Fruit until a bunch of other Juicy Fruits started popping up everywhere. I know strains are "real" -- I even remember REAL Thai sticks in the '70s!

But hey, if you can sling genes like in that picture, I would not presume to lecture you. :bowdown:

Olympus Mons,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I know strains are "real" -- I even remember REAL Thai sticks in the '70s!

:bowdown:
Don't worry I love the subject as you do!

THAI (1975 - 1976) Sticks.

I am looking for the true strain of this one.

Talk about MAX FLIGHT!
Growing is a little trickier these day with every thing indoors.
OUTDOOR grows with the Correct Geographical location are a thing of the past.

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
Don't worry I love the subject as you do!

THAI (1975 - 1976) Sticks.

I am looking for the true strain of this one.

Talk about MAX FLIGHT!
Growing is a little trickier these day with every thing indoors.
OUTDOOR grows with the Correct Geographical location are a thing of the past.

Ha! Oh, those were the years! Had to educate half my high school on what Thai sticks were, was just a kid myself, but have not had anything quite like them since. When I lived in NYC, a lot of the mafia pot was loose Thai, some was excellent, sometimes it was so-so. Never tried growing it cuz I was just small-time indoor and was too afraid of the stretching. Had some really delicious sweet and skunky Mexican strains I had to let go extinct because they just produced so little good bud.

But yeah, those were the days my friend!

Olympus Mons,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ha! Oh, those were the years!
But yeah, those were the days my friend!

All I did was surf all day.
Cannabis was enough.
Pure soul!
No money and no greed!

True HIPPY SURFER!

Sunny, Volcanic Soil with plenty of wind and rain.

God grows much better than we can ever pretend!

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
....Sunny, Volcanic Soil with plenty of wind and rain.

God grows much better than we can ever pretend!

Amen. I also remember the buds coming out of the Hawaiian Islands in the early '80s being more special than anything labeled "Hawaiian" in the dispensaries today. I worked with a guy in NY who had a rich family who grew back there somewhere, he would sell me oz's for $150 of the sweetest, fruitiest sativa ever, a high like the waves and volcanoes themselves.

So, again, to bring this thread around, Indica or Sativa? Well, lemme put it this way:

What have you got that's good?

Olympus Mons,
Reactions: VapeNStone

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What have you got that's good?
images

We would throw away the trim.
In the 70's surfers only smoked flowers.
Waves like this broke in front of my house!
What more does one need?

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
We would throw away the trim....

How disturbing! Do you know that there are white teenagers right here in America who are starved of TCH and CBD, which any stoner knows is part of a balanced diet? lol

I do envy the situation and recall it fondly in my retirement. A good harvest is a beautiful thing. I give thanks now and again for this bountiful Cali selection of buds, even if it does take me a big expensive bud to forget about the way the cannabis industry throws around words like "medicinal" and "wellness" until my money is in their pocket, then alas the charade ends as they chant "Cha-ching! Cha-ching!" and I'm pulling apart a brittle bud with a cottony web of mites inside, or vaping a wax that explodes like New Jersey grade C4.

But not this time! Cuz I do in fact have the real cookies! Moohoohoohahahaaa!!!! Yeah, I don't know what the fuck they are, but as you can tell I'm higher than a newborn royal baby.

Olympus Mons,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
But not this time! Cuz I do in fact have the real cookies! Moohoohoohahahaaa!!!! Yeah, I don't know what the fuck they are, but as you can tell I'm higher than a newborn royal baby.

I just had a couple of stems of PLATINUM OG I didn't feel like breaking out the grinder and stuck the buds in there natural. WOW sweet! STONEY!

I only have 3 different strains right now.
Normally I have 5 or more.
The GSC I always have a supply.
So I don't need so many varieties.
However it's kind of nice to mix from time to time.
Each Strain is unique.

The SOIL grown OG looks loose however in a GonG left whole vapes very well!

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
....The SOIL grown OG looks loose however in a GonG left whole vapes very well!

Yeah, even leafier buds are great vaped. Low on funds once, I got some leafy outdoor Strawberry OG that tasted pretty bad in a joint, but vaped it was excellent! Strawberry taste came through nicely without all that burning leaf.

Olympus Mons,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah, even leafier buds are great vaped. Low on funds once, I got some leafy outdoor Strawberry OG that tasted pretty bad in a joint, but vaped it was excellent! Strawberry taste came through nicely without all that burning leaf.

Olympus this is a summary of my consumption.
Do you think it's normal?
Everyone please feel free to correct my math!

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
Olympus this is a summary of my consumption.
Do you think it's normal?
Everyone please feel free to correct my math!

Not sure about "normal" but sounds like you're having fun to me. My daily numbers are higher but I don't vape and smoke top shelf all the time, wish I could. Interesting to see this in graph format.

Olympus Mons,

Vape-Nation

Indica exclusively if I can help it. San Francisco makes that much easier than just about anywhere else as I can just look at the menu and they test all strains. I look for high CBD Indica strains for Crohn's disease, it' helps reduce inflammation and gives me good appetite and a slows down my bowels which is good for me.

Top Bottom