• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sativa or Indica

What you prefer to vape more?

• Sativa rich!!

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Indica rich!!

Votes: 67 35.3%
  • 50/50

Votes: 46 24.2%

• Total voters

visionaries

Just cast my vote..

I will never change my mind, Sativa strains are the bomb, I love the wonderful active high, with a bit of motivation..
Sativa is wonderful before jamming music with my friends..getting lit and playing the guitar is such a great feeling.
I am already so tired as it is, and I need caffeine to keep me going, so I have no need for strains that are going to make me sleepy

Thankfully my friend saves all the good sativa for me whenever he has some, and when the strong Indica comes around I usually turn it down. Of course it all is a matter of preference, and your mood at the time.

hiiighlyfe

I guess earlier on in my smoking career it didn't matter, but over time I have sided with Indica 95% of the time. I actually start to get headaches from sativa strands regardless of the quality. Now a vaporizer high I can deal with any type. Much clearer feeling.

hiiighlyfe,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
I can't believe Sativa and indica are 50/50 still, literally. I thought vaporists would prefer one over the other but apparently they're both just that awesome! All cannabis is amazing!

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
THC rush alone is not very enjoyable to me. Racing thoughts, excited, disorganized, paranoid. Seems like THC needs some CBDs to calm it down and be enjoyable. Yet too much of it can be too stoney.
This "rush" doesn't last very long, I think its because of THC being metabolized into 11-OH-THC. I can definitely feel the high much longer than the initial rush. So I believe the rush is from THC and the latter is from the metabolite.
So I would probably like hybrids the most, if I had any choice. Maybe indicas for late times.

Seek,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I can't believe Sativa and indica are 50/50 still, literally. I thought vaporists would prefer one over the other but apparently they're both just that awesome! All cannabis is amazing!

Since each strain delivers a different purpose, why is that surprising?

What would you prefer in the morning ? (me, sativa)
What would you prefer in the mid day (me,more happy uplifting, sativa - hybrids with nice sativa effect)
What would you prefer during night time (me indica, can also be a nice potent hybird)

But honestly, hybird is not a category as its both usually.

m0sh,
Reactions: t-dub

tepictoton

I believe different strains, indica or sativa, will have different effects on different people...:2c: Al of us will have to invent their own wheel.

yes, one can give a direction, but one cannot garantee that because it works like that for one, it will also do for another...

m0sh

I believe different strains, indica or sativa, will have different effects on different people...:2c: Al of us will have to invent their own wheel.

yes, one can give a direction, but one cannot garantee that because it works like that for one, it will also do for another...

you are more than correct.

m0sh,

tepictoton

And come to think of it, I really believe we are missing out big time by focusing on just THC and CBD, a lot more is going on. I myself prefer specific strains, mainly kushes(so indica), but find only those few will give the desired outcome for me. Sometimes this 'magic' is completely lacking.

Example: I can vape 'amnesia'(sativa/indica cross, really wanted here in Europe) all day long without ever getting the desired results. I can vape one nice bowl with a nice kosher kush, and bam I'm there. This tells me it has nothing to do with THC or CBD, because those are present in both strains, yet the amnesia completely lacks what I am looking for and find in the kushes. More testing needed :) we still have so much to discover about our beloved plants...

And after so many years of cross breeding I ask myself if any 'pure' indica or sativa can be found here in Europe...

salivape

I like my indicas which is a shame because all I seem to get are hazes. You'd think people who grow for profit would be more inclined to grow indicas especially when you consider that in the the price of weed in the UK is relatively flat regardless of genetics

Of course we have the legendary cheese cut here but theres only so much of that you can smoke! edit: vape even! Cant get out of the habit of saying smoke

salivape,
Reactions: Seren

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
Variety is the spice of life, and the variety of cannabis is truly an amusement park to explore and always expanding. Breed on, my friends!

The science of genetics progressing as it is, we might some day have more than indica and sativa, perhaps unimaginable mutant hybridized Frankenstein creations - single bud-plants like a watermelon or a pumpkin, or resin glands the size of a basketball.

Mix cannabis with some stem cells, and maybe we'll have buds that walk themselves right into our vaporizers.

Seren

Away with the fairies
Ok, so I voted Indica - but like most of you guys I actually enjoy both :)

I find a Sativa is great for partying, whilst indica chills me out & helps me get a little sleep. It's a good job I like both as I very rarely get to choose, except on my occasional visits to the Dam that is ;)

m0sh

Please keep in mind that most of the strains today are hybrids.

OG Kush is 80% - 20% (maybe 70-30 but mostly sativa)

Hindu Kush is pure Indica.

Headbend Kush (OG Kush vs Sour D) - is mostly Indica but contains a lot of Sativa properties...

So what I'm saying...this question is too abstract ;)

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
Sativa dominant hybrids when I got some stuff that needs gettin done.
Indicas for chillin :)
50/50 blends (kind of hard to pinpoint but 70/30 is cool too) for just an out and about day.

VapoRoor,

salivape

Do you get GIRL SCOUT COOKIES?

I have really good strains however GSC is my favorite strain at the moment.

Considered a HYBRID.

I'm afraid the selection here is very limited, so no. It is one strain Ive always wanted to try. If Im ever on your side of the pond you'll have to hook me up! Don't worry it wont happen I don't earn enough haha. We have a thing here where a strain becomes popular and that's all you seem to be able to get. It was cheese, now its amnesia haze. The haze is Dutch import so is very nice indeed but man does it get boring.

I did manage to get some OG18 but it was not grown well. real nice effect but that's all it had going for it.

I really do envy you guys over there. Even in non MMJ states you guys always seem to get the fire! Not only that but you get the selection.. and the waxes.. and the bubble hash. I hate you all :D

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I really do envy you guys over there. Even in non MMJ states you guys always seem to get the fire! Not only that but you get the selection.. and the waxes.. and the bubble hash. I hate you all :D
Hi salivape:
I spent 5 years in FRANCE in the first half of the 90's.
Even went to a Jackson Brown Concert in LIVER POOL.
Pretty cool place!

Living in California we do get spoiled.
However when I lived in HAWAII in the 70's WOW!
What was grown Outdoors!

Kind regards,
ataxian
I'm afraid the selection here is very limited,
I hate you all :D
https://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/dispensaries/california/westminster/onelovepa-2?c=main

This is our BRICK and MORTAR STORE.

Set up your own private grow.
https://www.bcbuddepot.com/seed-list/

for me it depends on what i'm doing. if i'm about to go out to the bar or some type of social event with my friends then a sativa is really nice, but if i know i'm staying at home for the rest of the night then i turn to indica. however, i do have a higher preference for a sativa high than indica.

^^This I am the same. Depends on the time of day really. I'll vape sativa's or heavy sativa dominants till 3pm then I'll switch to 50/50 hybrids. Then 8pm that's where I'll start eating my edibles and vaping my indica because it usually puts me right to sleep lol.

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
Do you get GIRL SCOUT COOKIES?....

Gotta admit, when Cookies are good, they are great. One place down the street from me has, and I shit you not, Girl Scout Cookies, Thin Mint Cookies, Cookies Monster, Platinum Cookies, Animal Cookies, and last and probably least, a strain of Cookies Special. Now wtf?

This place doesn't even carry that many strains, but 6 different kinds of cookies? I tried a lot of them from a lot of different places. As many are crap as are good and a few are outstanding, like everything and everywhere. Don't care for that toasty baked taste, reminds me too much of a factory bakery or something. Maybe it's the Durban in it, breeders have fucked with Durban till it tastes just about like everything now anyway, ah so. Now Cherry Pie I love, which is, genetically, quite similar, but a lot more sweet and sour and fruity notes. Don't care much for the look of the buds either, that drab gray, like someone mixed purple and green paint.

Out here in San Francisco, I'm still waiting for the "Gay Boy Scout Cookies" version someone is sure to put out and capitalize on. Every breeder who makes these cookies has to pee into them to make them taste good to himself.

But man, all 3 of those buds look mouth-watering!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Gotta admit, when Cookies are good, they are great. One place down the street from me has, and I shit you not, Girl Scout Cookies, Thin Mint Cookies, Cookies Monster, Platinum Cookies, Animal Cookies, and last and probably least, a strain of Cookies Special. Now wtf?
But man, all 3 of those buds look mouth-watering!
Olympus the problem with GSC is everybody is starting to claim they have the original!

That is most likely a marketing gimmick!

A true GIRL SCOUT COOKIES MOTHER plant is worth 1,000's of $$$$$!

The GSC I get is pretty expensive and I always get them from the same source.
GOD'S GIFT is my sleep medicine and it taste like grapes. So Sweet with a hint of PINE.
COUCH LOCK SELF INDUCED COMA: Daytime no way!
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES (REAL ONES) make me very creative!
PLATINUM OG that I get is really stoney so I mix it in with one of my main strains.
HELLS ANGELES OG is pretty TOP SHELF however hard to get these days.
My favorite TASTING FLOWERS for me was the CACTUS COOLER.
The effects were belly aching laughter.
I can not even find the seeds for this one!
Most of the dispensaries were closed down in ORANGE COUNTY.
In the process we lost a lot of good strains.

Be careful out there as there are so many false claims these day's!

Top Bottom