• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sativa or Indica

What you prefer to vape more?

• Sativa rich!!

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Indica rich!!

Votes: 67 35.3%
  • 50/50

Votes: 46 24.2%

• Total voters

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
Just a small question to see what FC people love to taste!!

Modnote: Title edited to be descriptive.

BaMbAaAChA,

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
feel free to share with us your favorite one, name and info from your experience!! :)

I ll go first: Power Plant, sativa mostly amazing to have a good taste before go out with friends or a date or after some heavy gym/football practise to relax ur mind and body!!

BaMbAaAChA,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I am a 50/50 leaning more towards Indica because its what I use more often for pain relief. It depends on the time of day or what I am looking for at the time. If I am nauseous, have a head ache or it's morning time I reach for the Sativa jar. If I am in pain, or need some sleep I reach for my Indica jar. If I really hurt and am looking to break out the big guns I normally take a ABV oil dab and then use a Sativa topped with some CBD rich wand hash.

Puffers,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
for me it depends on what i'm doing. if i'm about to go out to the bar or some type of social event with my friends then a sativa is really nice, but if i know i'm staying at home for the rest of the night then i turn to indica. however, i do have a higher preference for a sativa high than indica.

HighlyEducatedScholar,
Reactions: VapeNStone

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm mostly an indica guy. I can't sleep well after many sativias. My current favs include LA Confidential and Yoda Kush.
:peace:

Stu,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Are you dutch, Bamba?

I think Power Plant is the most easily available clone over here, ever since selling clones became illegal a few years ago.

I love all species, but will choose an Indica over a Sativa every time.

OhTheAgony,
Reactions: AGBeer

hoptimum

I like the euphoria and energy from sativa. My favorite lately is Girl Scout Cookie, which is a hybrid that has mostly sativa characteristics.

hoptimum,

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
Are you dutch, Bamba?

I think Power Plant is the most easily available clone over here, ever since selling clones became illegal a few years ago.

I love all species, but will choose an Indica over a Sativa every time.

No i got my hands some of it some time ago!
I am living in greece for now, is it true that u have to be dutch to visit ur coffee-stores these days?

BaMbAaAChA,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Ay Greece. One of the countries I'd really like to visit some time, to bad it is such a mess down there right now. Did live change a lot over there recently?

It's a bit vague at the moment as we just re-elected a new government. But if they don't change the laws then foreigners won't be able to visit coffeeshops any longer from January 1st 2013. They want to turn our coffeeshops in to private clubs and even locals will have to register there if they want to keep using them, which will probably mean most of them will disappear since the majority of dutch mj users has no intention of becoming a registered drug user.

At the moment the new law is already enforced in the provinces Zeeland, Maastricht & North Brabant. You'll have no problem finding a street-dealer there though, they popped up like magets ever since the 'wietpas' was enforced in those provinces.

I still have good hopes the whole thing will be cancelled. Most cities really don't want the thing at all after seeing the problems it is causing in the 3 provinces that already adopted the 'wietpas'. But we'll have to wait and see what happens for now.

OhTheAgony,

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
Ay Greece. One of the countries I'd really like to visit some time, to bad it is such a mess down there right now. Did live change a lot over there recently?

It's a bit vague at the moment as we just re-elected a new government. But if they don't change the laws then foreigners won't be able to visit coffeeshops any longer from January 1st 2013. They want to turn our coffeeshops in to private clubs and even locals will have to register there if they want to keep using them, which will probably mean most of them will disappear since the majority of dutch mj users has no intention of becoming a registered drug user.

At the moment the new law is already enforced in the provinces Zeeland, Maastricht & North Brabant. You'll have no problem finding a street-dealer there though, they popped up like magets ever since the 'wietpas' was enforced in those provinces.

I still have good hopes the whole thing will be cancelled. Most cities really don't want the thing at all after seeing the problems it is causing in the 3 provinces that already adopted the 'wietpas'. But we'll have to wait and see what happens for now.

Thank you very much for your time to reply!!

well life didnt actually change it is that they keep make our lives more and more expensive when from the other hand they do their best to reduce the job spots, I just finished univercity and a future with job sound like a joke if u tell it to someone!!I want to beleve that the news destroy our imagine to other countries!!

So i have to visit amsterdam again before new year !!!!! 1 weak wasnt enought to test evrything i want..
G13 ice-o-lator and New York Diesel was da best!!

BaMbAaAChA,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I chose indica, but probably should have chose 50/50 I tend to use sativa in the day, but prefer indica over sativa most of the time, due to pain issues. I do like to mix them too, but like a good indica for the evenings. Indica is what I would choose if I could only choose one.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I think you mean the provincve limburg, maastricht is not a province :p

Uhmm, yeah, I don't know where my mind was when I typed that...perhaps I should switch to sativas for a while :lol:

Thank you very much for your time to reply!!

well life didnt actually change it is that they keep make our lives more and more expensive when from the other hand they do their best to reduce the job spots, I just finished univercity and a future with job sound like a joke if u tell it to someone!!I want to beleve that the news destroy our imagine to other countries!!

So i have to visit amsterdam again before new year !!!!! 1 weak wasnt enought to test evrything i want..
G13 ice-o-lator and New York Diesel was da best!!

You're welcome :tup:

That doesn't sound as bad as we often see in the news here indeed. But well, that's news I guess, always looking for sensation. Good to hear anyways, I hope your economy finds it's way up soon again.

Yeah, if you want to make sure you're free to enjoy everything you want you better come visit before the end of the year. I do expect some more info about where we're going with that stupid pass in the upcoming weeks though, I try to keep FC posted in this thread whenever I find anything new to report.

Sorry for the off-topic btw guys (m/f).

OhTheAgony,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I feel like I lied by pressing Indica. Indica helps me more (medical). Sativa is more rewarding effects (recreational for ME).

I prefer hybrids that are indica dominant.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I'm surprised by how neck-in-neck sativa and indica are. I know that there are different people who prefer each one I just didn't think it would be so... even

CentiZen,

Karuna

Sativa during the day and Indica in the evening/at night. Indicas make me lazy and unmotivated if I use it during the day, but it's great for relaxation in the evening, an hour or two before going to bed.

I disagree that Sativas don't have medicinal properties. They are great for treating depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and other similar conditions.

Karuna,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Hybrids with dominant SATIVA!
For the Indica feeling (body high, pain relief, sedative) I feel that the hashes we have around here do a better job then any Indica strain...

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Hybrids with dominant SATIVA!
For the Indica feeling (body high, pain relief, sedative) I feel that the hashes we have around here do a better job then any Indica strain...
Last time I went in I got a few edibles, some sativa bud, and a gram of Blackberry Kush bubble hash. It's just easier to spike a bowl with some hash and get faded. Potent enough that I don't run through the gram in two days, just sprinkle a bit on for an added kick.

Top Bottom