• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sativa lovers

PPN

Volute of Vapor
There is a curious weed in my stash, it's a cross between an Afgani and a Senegalese Landrace sativa, so it's an hybrid but it's lookk like it is sativa dominant if I judge by the aspect and effects.

The pure Senegalese strain is very tasty but not very potent and doesn't yield very much, the cross with the Afgani carry a better productivity, a bit more THC and slightly more dense flowers but it taste pretty similar to the Landrace whic h is great!

Since it's a low thc levels weed, if I grind it fine/medium and load a small amount I get one and unique big and tasty hit and no more vapor after that (except if I crank it higher than reasonnable) but the load stays very green... like unvaped and it's still very tasty and still smell pretty good. Even used in a conduction vaporizer used in a classic 380-410°F range the load stays fuckin tasty and smell pretty good after a 5mn session (but not green anymore here)!

It's my actual favourite strain for extraction but the final product using rosin tek is so runny there is a lot of losses and since it yields very low... I prefer to toss my flowers in an extraction tube and process it with some butane, got a magnificient pull and snap oïl which smell and taste like Heaven, so much i can't use it in public cause all the area will stinks like if you opened a full kg bag of flowers!

It seems this strain carry an higher level of terps than THC.... but I don't know if it's possible!

Martian

Do you love Life?
Hey friends,

I like to share my love with you!!

Martian Mean Green
is my all time favorite.

This weed give me a long lasting high over 2 hours by a good bowl of my extreme q.
I come in a mood of: cheerfulness, uplifting, action,mind self conversations, activities,

Also after a month using this medicine it build no tolorance.
It is a strong medicine :-)

In my opinion, it is a underestimated favorite.

4 time Cup winner but nobody
known it :-(

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Here's a mexican sativa called Eldorado, spicy like a pepper!

Ltt2FvZ.jpg

Skunkport

Sativa lovers, I am here my people! It's getting very Indica over here in the UK the last couple years, a couple of dealers have told me that it just sells better to noobs - apparently the sleepy effect is what they're expecting and if they don't get that, it's crap weed to them. :rolleyes:

Currently have some unidentified cat-piss smelling Haze (possibly Lemon) from Spain but assured some Tangilope (hopefully the pheno that tastes like Terry's Chocolate Orange) hydro is due in a few weeks and I will absolutely kill that, already said I want 6 oz kept back for me.

I definitely can tell the different effects of different types of weed, my favorite dealer is a guy I've known for 34 years and I've had him solicit reviews from his customer base. Unbiased ones too, because this guy can't remember what anything is called. :bang:

dynospec

Im just rolling in sativas right now its ridiculous haha! Ive got pink candy kush, blue dream, sour diesel, 91 krypt og, and some ghost train haze, and theyre all delicious, absolutely incredible! Ive got a bit of hawaiian haze shatter too that is also just lovely, man I am spoiled especially considering I dont prefer sativa to indica necessarily, it depends on the time, and the day.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Here is AutoXtreme, an autoflowering version of Outlaw (Amnesia x Super Haze (SSH?)) from Dutch Passion. Smells of lemon cleaner and skunk, dense buds. Apparently good for anxiety but really hoping it will pay off with euphoria and pain relief. Havent tested it yet, but soon. And then squishing these beauties for that sweet honey :bowdown:

28qvu6e.jpg

ginolicious

NY Sour Diesel is not bad for daytime. I had 3 hits of it today in a social setting with beers. Very impressed. And damn that taste was unreal. Had a crazy kick too it at the end in flavour. First two hits were just getting the bowl ready. Third hit is where I saw my vapour. All and all impressed. Didn’t wreck me during the day. Also has to drive home for 45 minutes after a parade. So yeah. I like it. Hope orange cough treats me the same way. Haha.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Does anyone have experiences with these Sativa landrace varieties from AceSeeds?
Am very tempted by all of them. Sounds like all I'm looking for in a Sativa, from an energetic social euphoria to a speedy psychedelic trip (or better vice versa following the order of the strains and their descriptions)

- Malawi
- Golden Tiger
- Panama x Malawi
- Bangi Haze x Ethiopian

CANtalk

I look forward to sharing and getting sativa strain feedback on the forum. I'm a big fan of sativa strains and am always on the lookout for good information, here's what I currently have in my collection.

For sativa flower I currently have Durban Poison, Chocolope, Viper, Trainwreck, Strawberry Cough, Acapulco Gold, Lemon Stomper, Moby Dick, and Lemon Haze. In my experience for strong quality sativa experiments you need 70% sativa

For sativa concentrates I have Super Lemon Haze live resin and am looking at a few shatter options. I haven't tried concentrates yet; anybody have feedback on sativa concentrates and their use and how it compare to flower?

I've found MX sativa roots/genetics and strains to be super impressive and some of my most favorite sativas. They have given me a strong cerebral high, that can be bracing as well. Very uplifting too. Strawberry Cough is my current favorite sativa. It has given me the strongest cerebral high I've experienced so far. I find Acapulco Gold is #2 in my current collection and it's now two friend's #1 favorite too. AG isn't as crazy a high as Strawberry Cough can be at high doses, but it isn't far off and AG has such a nice body relaxation component (that SC doesn't have). Make no mistake, AG can still take you places, lol. Viper is very impressive and I've been hoarding my last bit to try again and compare to SC (it sits somewhere between SC and AG). These strains all have MX sativa roots/genetics in them. I haven't tried the Trainwreck flower or Super lemon haze live resin yet but expect to before long (I'm looking forward to it).

In my experience so far, strains below 70% sativa content have not been very impressive with sativa effects. I've found it takes 80% sativa or more to get the most consistent and impressive sativa effects. Great sativa experiences have been hit and miss for me between 70% and 75% sativa content. It may depend more on the quality of the batch at this range too. YMMV.

Cheers

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
White widow is a pretty balanced hybrid but the effects are pretty psychadelic IME. Those landrace parent genetics of WW are able to produce an intense experience! I dont really consider it a sativa or sativa dominant though, especially for effects. Not enough launch IMO.

Zak McKracken

Does anyone have experiences with these Sativa landrace varieties from AceSeeds?
Am very tempted by all of them. Sounds like all I'm looking for in a Sativa, from an energetic social euphoria to a speedy psychedelic trip (or better vice versa following the order of the strains and their descriptions)

- Malawi
- Golden Tiger
- Panama x Malawi
- Bangi Haze x Ethiopian
Hi @Hogni !
I've grown many Ace seeds strains,they are my favourite breeder and 80% of the plants I grow are their strains.Also Dubi is a great guy and sets new standards with his level of breeding,the transparency and information he provides and the connection-customer service.He replies to the ace seeds forum very often and you can even get answers via email within hours usually for any concerns,be it on strains or growing.

I have grown malawi and golden tiger,have grown malawi x panama but have vaped some buds of panama x malawi from a friend.Also vaped bangi haze and grown-vaped bangi haze x panama.
(regarding to the ones you've asked)

They are all top notch !Malawi is a best,can lift you very high and then throw you in an introspective hole...And all over!A real rollercoaster.It has made me dream again,too.I love malawi hybrids.The elite 80's hazes x malawis I tried this summer(Killer A5 Haze and Super malawi Haze) are both a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Golden tiger can be even stronger, but can also have a very caffeinated buzz from the Thai side.More difficult to grow.

Panama x malawi gives an incredible well being effect.Terpenes are off the charts,predominantly lemon.

Bangi haze has pristine clear high which I would bet it carries in the Ethiopian cross.

Ask me whatever you want,I could go on for some time :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom