• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sativa lovers

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Popped a few Vortex F1 beans from an old TGA breeding run a long while back. Have them out in the greenhouse this year... hope a couple are female! Rubbing the stems is intense though, like a mix of fruit/vomit. Surprisingly intriguing, despite sounding disgusting. 80/20 sativa :)

I'll get a few pictures up if I get any without balls. They will be grown in a certified organic greenhouse (for food, but not changing anything for my girls) so @psychonaut perhaps I will have a clean sample or two for you come this November, if interested. (Think you are a fellow So-Co resident?)

https://tgagenetics.com/strains/vortex

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Popped a few Vortex F1 beans from an old TGA breeding run a long while back. Have them out in the greenhouse this year... hope a couple are female! Rubbing the stems is intense though, like a mix of fruit/vomit. Surprisingly intriguing, despite sounding disgusting. 80/20 sativa :)

I'll get a few pictures up if I get any without balls. They will be grown in a certified organic greenhouse (for food, but not changing anything for my girls) so @psychonaut perhaps I will have a clean sample or two for you come this November, if interested. (Think you are a fellow So-Co resident?)

https://tgagenetics.com/strains/vortex
Growing is fun!

SATIVA I love them.

I read so fast?
Study with SATIVA! (IKR = I KNOW RIGHT!)

VJgKarF.jpg

Little nug's of Dream QUEEN. (left side)
Tiny nug of SOUR DIESEL. (right side)
SUNDAY = CIVILIZED

ashtonford

My medical usage is mostly autoflower Indica; Kush variants.

Sativas are tricky for me in general; however, specific strains are nice. Tutankhamun I like in small amounts when working.

Ive been enjoying some kingtut its decent. I usually go the indica route also but some sour desil is nice also

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I'm working on some East Coast Sour Diesel x Jack the Ripper x The Flav budder that is amazing, and with a little bit of distillate on top of the dab :whoa:

psychonaut,

hinglemccringleberry

Just finished the last of my Candyland that I've been rationing out. My last sesh couldn't have been more appropriate-- a rare wake n bake just to get energized for a busy day after not getting enough sleep the night before. That sesh was the only reason I survived that day.

I don't have much access to sativas; who knows when the next time is that I'll get one.

hinglemccringleberry,

TeeJay1952

I always find it amazing that a strains quality is proportionate to how much is left.
A rather average go turns into a classic as it dwindles. The human mind huh?:rockon::myday:

little maggie

I have a question for sativa lovers. Where do hybrids- at least sativa leaning hybrids- fit into this or do most of you stick with pure sativa?

little maggie,

T-dot Toker

Vape Bong Master
I have a question for sativa lovers. Where do hybrids- at least sativa leaning hybrids- fit into this or do most of you stick with pure sativa?

I think the term "pure" sativa is a bit overused tbh. I think the grand majority of strains these days are so heavily cross bred that finding a true sativa strain always proves to be difficult.

Nitpicking aside, if I had the chance I would absolutely prefer my strain to be as pure a sativa as possible. My least favourite effect from weed is lethargy and therefore I tend to avoid indicas as much as possible. For me a good sativa is like a shot of caffeine, minus the crash.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
Some landraces are imo neither 'pure' sativa or indica - eg libanese, maroc or south india are more kind of 'hybrid' by natural adaptation

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I like a Sativa Hybrid. I've been using AK-47 which is a Sativa leaning hybrid. A very cerebral feel. The taste is a woodsy/sweet vapor.

I think everyone is right about the lack of authentic Sativa and Indica strains. Even though, there's some awesome strains out there thanks to medical cannabis and our home grown farmers.

Last edited:

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Loving the sativas too much bit me in the ass, I'm sitting here wired when I should be fast asleep!
If I may make a suggestion, next time use a little more and turn up the heat a little. I find both help me turn that Sativa effect into a sleeper much quicker. I love Sativas during the day for my anxiety and to not to hopefully keep me from getting sleepy affects as I am always battling Narcolepsy during the day and Inidcas at night for my Insomnia. But when I run out of Indica and only have Sativa left, i will turn the nail up 50-75 degrees and take an extra dab of two.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
If I may make a suggestion, next time use a little more and turn up the heat a little. I find both help me turn that Sativa effect into a sleeper much quicker. I love Sativas during the day for my anxiety and to not to hopefully keep me from getting sleepy affects as I am always battling Narcolepsy during the day and Inidcas at night for my Insomnia. But when I run out of Indica and only have Sativa left, i will turn the nail up 50-75 degrees and take an extra dab of two.

Duly noted. I also feel some sativa are more prone to that stimulant effect no matter the time of day whereas others like electric lemon g (has nl#5 in close lineage) wont. I still get a nice launch off the electric lemon in the AM though.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Duly noted. I also feel some sativa are more prone to that stimulant effect no matter the time of day whereas others like electric lemon g (has nl#5 in close lineage) wont. I still get a nice launch off the electric lemon in the AM though.
I agree completely. I also have been looking into direct effects from certain terpenes and it seems you will get more uplifting effects from Limonene, Ocimene and Pinene. At least thats what the link below tells me and I am going to try and get my hands on some to test eventually.
http://swopnm.com/learn-terpenes-uplifting

Last edited:
Top Bottom