1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Sativa lovers

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by psychonaut, Mar 20, 2017.

1. seaofgreens

seaofgreens My Mind Is Free

Popped a few Vortex F1 beans from an old TGA breeding run a long while back. Have them out in the greenhouse this year... hope a couple are female! Rubbing the stems is intense though, like a mix of fruit/vomit. Surprisingly intriguing, despite sounding disgusting. 80/20 sativa :)

I'll get a few pictures up if I get any without balls. They will be grown in a certified organic greenhouse (for food, but not changing anything for my girls) so @psychonaut perhaps I will have a clean sample or two for you come this November, if interested. (Think you are a fellow So-Co resident?)

https://tgagenetics.com/strains/vortex

2. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

@seaofgreens Nice! Yes I am So-Co. That sounds awesome. I've been enjoying TGA genetics ever since I started getting meds at Maggie's. Vortex is one I've not tried yet (I think?!)

3. Simple10

Simple10 Member, you member riiiight?

I consider my self a green crackhead

ataxian likes this.
  4. pallfy

pallfy Member

Hawaiian Snow is my all time fave, I got it from treemo while they had it.

ataxian likes this.
  5. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Growing is fun!

SATIVA I love them.

I read so fast?
    Study with SATIVA! (IKR = I KNOW RIGHT!)

[​IMG]
    Little nug's of Dream QUEEN. (left side)
    Tiny nug of SOUR DIESEL. (right side)
    SUNDAY = CIVILIZED

seaofgreens likes this.
  6. ashtonford

ashtonford Well-Known Member

Ive been enjoying some kingtut its decent. I usually go the indica route also but some sour desil is nice also

seaofgreens likes this.
  7. organicali

organicali Active Member

Been really enjoying the citrusy flavors sarivas bring. Sometimes you can only take so much pine and diesel

seaofgreens and TeeJay1952 like this.
  8. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

A lil look at some new BHO. This one's good to get motivated on a Sunday.

[​IMG]

Zow237 and seaofgreens like this.
  9. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

Damn I have to get to Maggie's farm sometime soon. Have to see how far it is from me :)

psychonaut likes this.
  10. ichibaneye

ichibaneye Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!

Indica for the win, Sativa for the win. It's all about philosophy of use. They both have their places, tried, true and proven uses. Oh and don't forget those hybrids...Cheah!

11. Lackasham

Lackasham Member

Had some Golden Goat the other day....delicious taste and an incredibly uplifting high!

MinnBobber likes this.
  12. Danksta

Danksta Well-Known Member

Recently had some Hawaiian Snow (3 way Haze cross). Very motivating sativa. No anxiety.

C No Ego likes this.
  13. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

I'm working on some East Coast Sour Diesel x Jack the Ripper x The Flav budder that is amazing, and with a little bit of distillate on top of the dab :whoa:

14. mccringleberry

mccringleberry Well-Known Member

Just finished the last of my Candyland that I've been rationing out. My last sesh couldn't have been more appropriate-- a rare wake n bake just to get energized for a busy day after not getting enough sleep the night before. That sesh was the only reason I survived that day.

I don't have much access to sativas; who knows when the next time is that I'll get one.

15. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

I always find it amazing that a strains quality is proportionate to how much is left.
    A rather average go turns into a classic as it dwindles. The human mind huh?:rockon::myday:

16. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

I have a question for sativa lovers. Where do hybrids- at least sativa leaning hybrids- fit into this or do most of you stick with pure sativa?

17. T-dot Toker

T-dot Toker Vape Bong Master

I think the term "pure" sativa is a bit overused tbh. I think the grand majority of strains these days are so heavily cross bred that finding a true sativa strain always proves to be difficult.

Nitpicking aside, if I had the chance I would absolutely prefer my strain to be as pure a sativa as possible. My least favourite effect from weed is lethargy and therefore I tend to avoid indicas as much as possible. For me a good sativa is like a shot of caffeine, minus the crash.

Hogni, Summer and Paka-cholo like this.
  18. sativasam

sativasam Combustion Fucker

Pure sativa only! Hybrids are tainted!

Paka-cholo likes this.
  19. Used2use

Used2use Landrace racer

Some landraces are imo neither 'pure' sativa or indica - eg libanese, maroc or south india are more kind of 'hybrid' by natural adaptation

Hogni and invertedisdead like this.
  20. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

I like a Sativa Hybrid. I've been using AK-47 which is a Sativa leaning hybrid. A very cerebral feel. The taste is a woodsy/sweet vapor.

I think everyone is right about the lack of authentic Sativa and Indica strains. Even though, there's some awesome strains out there thanks to medical cannabis and our home grown farmers.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  21. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Loving the sativas too much bit me in the ass, I'm sitting here wired when I should be fast asleep!

22. nosmoking

nosmoking Fogmonger

If I may make a suggestion, next time use a little more and turn up the heat a little. I find both help me turn that Sativa effect into a sleeper much quicker. I love Sativas during the day for my anxiety and to not to hopefully keep me from getting sleepy affects as I am always battling Narcolepsy during the day and Inidcas at night for my Insomnia. But when I run out of Indica and only have Sativa left, i will turn the nail up 50-75 degrees and take an extra dab of two.

23. sativasam

sativasam Combustion Fucker

Hahaha story of my life

24. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Duly noted. I also feel some sativa are more prone to that stimulant effect no matter the time of day whereas others like electric lemon g (has nl#5 in close lineage) wont. I still get a nice launch off the electric lemon in the AM though.

25. nosmoking

nosmoking Fogmonger

I agree completely. I also have been looking into direct effects from certain terpenes and it seems you will get more uplifting effects from Limonene, Ocimene and Pinene. At least thats what the link below tells me and I am going to try and get my hands on some to test eventually.
    http://swopnm.com/learn-terpenes-uplifting

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    invertedisdead, Squiby and psychonaut like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors