Sativa = Horrible Anxiety lately

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
Do any of you guys have access to a scope? Curious as to the colors of the trichs. A lot of people pull sativas too early. Long flower times and smaller harvest "windows" make it diffucult to time right.

^This is definitely the case. Sativas and Hazes can have extremely long flowering times. I mean the plants in some cases are equatorial strains - meaning they flower out pretty much indefinitely. Take Colombian Gold, Oaxacan, Pure Haze, etc, and you won't find too many growers willing to take these stains on. They're not only the hardest to grow, but with most hybrids and Indicas one can reap two or even three harvests in the amount of time it takes any of these uber Sativas to finish. Again... good luck.

I would recommend pure Indicas for anyone who has anxiety issues. Not hybrid leaning Indicas, but pure unadulterated Indicas such as UBC Chemo, X18 Pakistani, and Talk of Kabul. Pakistani and Afghan Indicas remain some of my most favorite types of Cannabis out there.

simpleisbliss88

I've had the same issue recently. I used to only use sativas because I could still go to work and not feel like i was going to fall asleep. I've recently had a lot more stress on my plate and it seems to heighten my anxiety a bit. Indicas work well, but I recently tried a strain called "Micky Kush" that was 70% sativa and 30% indica. It was perfect! A good, uppity high, but not energetic to the point of being anxious or stressed.

simpleisbliss88,
Top Bottom