Sapphire/Ruby Beads/Spheres for Concentrates

biohacker

I like being at the low end of the temp spectrum which is exactly why I prefer to use pearls in my insert. The pearls help to redistribute the heat around I believe as well as add more surface area to an already limited space. I don't plan on raising the temp anytime soon or going sans pearls.

Respect, more testing today and i'm now on board... i'm now using a single 5mm (wish I had 4mm). I used to be an uptemp fanatic, but i'm a downtemp convert now, and my sweet spot seems to be ripping at about 500f, and by the end of my rip it's showing 450f. I've never experienced such incredible efficiency, and flavour/effects on a dab that feels like AIR! :D

JCat

Accessory Maker
Respect, more testing today and i'm now on board... i'm now using a single 5mm (wish I had 4mm). I used to be an uptemp fanatic, but i'm a downtemp convert now, and my sweet spot seems to be ripping at about 500f, and by the end of my rip it's showing 450f. I've never experienced such incredible efficiency, and flavour/effects on a dab that feels like AIR! :D
Got my ruby insert and beads today :) ... will be trying out shortly! 500F will be my starting point I think :) I'll play around with down-temp and up-temp scripts too ...

Azn2101

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the best place to ask this but what type of terp pearls would you recommend for a dish a insert as small as the Carta's?

It barely pools anyway but I'm trying to get the most out of these awesome concentrates (that also aren't the cheapest either lol) as I'd rather buy some petals to extend the life of the material as opposed to wasting it.

I think I see that 3mm is like the smallest that I have looked for. Mainly cause I've never heard of anyone using anything smaller but if it's possible and a good idea then I'm all for it.

Thanks in advance guys.

dizaster096

Not too crazy to take pics of but just got these bad boys in the mail from @rubypearlco

6MM Purple Lab grown Sapphire Pearls.

Haven't used em yet but interesting how they change to clear translucent in the light and look purple more in the dark.

Didnt even know ruby existed now a new surface for me too try out. I went with sapphire because i know its already quality and have a 30mm insert of it for my liger and she tastes good.:rockon:

dizaster096,
Top Bottom