San Francisco Airport, dispensary nearby?

MinnBobber

Hi,
Flying into San Francisco Airport tomorrow and will have a little under 2 hours before my brother arrives with a car. Any dispensary nearby that's EASY to get to in that time? Via public transit or uber??

MinnBobber,
Reactions: steama

MinnBobber

https://www.google.com/search?q=san....1.69i57j0.19339j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

nothing at the airport but much close by -- looks like waiting for the bro is the best option depending on your need to get high of course
Thanks.

after my brother arrives, the dispensary visits are probably off-limits :( Was hoping to dash for a stash b4 he arrived.

Maybe on the weekend when visiting a niece in Oakland....
Maybe when staying at other brother's place in Cupertino/ close to San Jose.

Besides seeing wine country and Yosemite, was hoping to see some Durban Poison :)

Thanks.

after my brother arrives, the dispensary visits are probably off-limits :( Was hoping to dash for a stash b4 he arrived.

Besides seeing wine country and Yosemite, was hoping to see some Durban Poison :)
SPARC in San Francisco. Elemental Wellness in San Jose. There may be others. Check Weedmaps.

archangelz001,

Ricardo

Thanks.

after my brother arrives, the dispensary visits are probably off-limits :(

Yeah, I've got a brother like that in San Francisco too. A corporate type, fond of his Champagne and his Single Malts but for him weed users = potheads. And I don't drink.

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
Thanks.

I'd give Harborside a try when you're in Oakland, I know they have a San Jose location too.
weedmaps should bring up a bumper crop of local shops.

looney2nz,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Get some John Snow Indoor if you come across it. I enjoyed trying that when I was there a few months back.

bossman,
Top Bottom