Sale Pending VXL LE EB Straight Neck Swagger Turbine HydraTube - $200 Shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Hey I'm creating a new thread for this because I am no longer looking for trades. I need some cash quick here so that's why I'm lowering my price to $200 shipped CONUS PayPal fees included. Like I said I am trying to sell this fast so feel free to make monetary offers. It looks as good as new and I will clean it again before shipping it. I will ship it the day after the sale is made.

I don't have too much feedback here, but I sold lazylathe their pinnacle and just sold mrmrmrmr a VXNail. Both transactions went well. I also have 100% positive feedback on eBay that I can show you upon request.

Edit: I'm going to let this go by Wednesday and best offer by then will get the item.

Here is the original thread I had:

Up for sale is my VapeXhale Limited Edition Early Bird Straight Neck (with ice pinches) Hydratube. I got it as part of the Early Bird package during the Indiegogo campaign. I love this HT, but I just don't use it much anymore and money is getting tight so I will have to let it go. It is in great condition. The lower logo is missing because it rubbed away when I touched it upon receiving it. Other than that a little water distillation is the only thing about it that's not perfect. Sorry for the not so great pictures, but I can assure you that it is in excellent condition. I have a HydraFoot that I would consider including as well.I'm looking for $300 $275 *$250* *$225* *200* shipped bombproof CONUS only. I will cover Paypal fees as well. I am now open to trades as well. Feel free to send me a PM with a trade offer or if you want to haggle!
Here are the pictures, thanks for looking and feel free to message me with questions or offers:

photo5_zps611c43c2.jpg

photo1_zps1154d66f.jpg

photo2_zps73aa2803.jpg

photo3_zps4c079cd0.jpg

photo4_zps2dc06e8e.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom