1. Name the bomb and win the rig. Thank you, BoogerMan!
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
  3. Is anyone older than lwien? Find out here.
  4. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Sale pending-Luna EO $100 shipped

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by c76man, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c76man

    c76man Well-Known Member

    I have decided to transition away from TET, so I thought I'd see if I could get any value out of my Luna.

    I bought this Luna used from another FC member. It has been cleaned with an iso soak and boil. Includes some extra o-rings, a sony battery, a charger, a couple of mouthpieces, and the safety pin.

    This Luna fires great 75% of the time, the other 25% it randomly does not fire well. I could never figure out why. I hits great, and the misfires are mostly just annoying as you have to hit it again. One of the cart set screws came loose. I have the screw and will send, but did not attempt to reinstall. Those are the only issues.

    I'm looking for $100 shipped including paypal fees. I am also interested in trades for Persei/Hercules accessories/glass, hydra tubes, or other bubblers/glass. Feel free to throw out an offer as I understand this unit is less than perfect. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors