Saionara Atomizer thread

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Waiting for the quartz buckets to be back in stock to place my order for the Sai TAF. Can anyone weigh in on the advisability of getting the Poseidon v2 as well? Can it be used with the quartz bucket?

I'm finding the Quartz Crucible to be so smooth & tasty that sipping it for
long 15 - 20 second pulls with no coughing at all.
When I want to crank it & run it thru water, I just mount the Pinnacle water
tool or a short whip into any 14mm & 18mm bong or icy globe.
I put away the my toy of last week the "mole", as it was nice as a dab on coils
(best I ever used) so many are having fun with the Mole , but their attempt at
a QQ was a bust & went back for redesign.
The Sai QC is the Best Vape I ever used. I have it set up as an all day home station.
First one I can heat up to full temp & hit in 3-5 seconds & just like Matt's DTQQ
you can sip muli hits for 10-20 seconds , so clean. Ran my 3rd gram thru, no reclaim
now it's dialed in, just pulse distilled water in cup & qtip for perfect 10 sec clean new.
No spill over, great design, now setup 2 att's , one with Ti/bucket on Evic Dual running
AF & Espion 200 Red Panda color AF both using new flat plate ceramic heater. It is a much better heater than the 10mm donut used with Ti Bucket.
So was able to put my donut heaters from my ti bucket into Max Eagle atty (has better bottom airflow than Sai base) and vape straight off them with Awesome flavor & good clouds, lol.
The Mole was fun for a quick stoned feeling , but the New Sai's heaters with QC & TI get you Really High & Medicated & stretches product by my estimates 25 - 40% more efficient. It's now up there with with Torch dabbing & Enail's with no mess , fuss,
clean up & gooey reclaim.
Locking ohms at 51 to 56, for Max Clouds to taste ratio movable with AF
I'm using for QC Temp 380-440 depends on product @35 watts preheat 2 sec at 44 watts
TCR #315 - 330 Mod dependant flux (don't be one of those who think that pulsing the
button on and off in Ni mode thinking they are using TC , THEIR NOT.) Do it correctly
if you want your stuff to last & taste great every hit. My setup is as good as my Bud's
DNA 75c replay, his words. Chuck says it blows away his biggest mistake in life "The Puffco Peak, his worst overpriced scammed product he ever bought, lol.

kuzko

DNA TC settings for the quartz bucket would be much appreciated if anyone has dialed that in. I’m fine in wattage but TC is always better with my other atomizers.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
DNA TC settings for the quartz bucket would be much appreciated if anyone has dialed that in. I’m fine in wattage but TC is always better with my other atomizers.

Got to go to reddit or escribe sites to get help as my he did running that config.
He says FC too set in it's own ways and had to search other sites .
He quit coming to FC for help because he says they pick sides on FC depending on what they spent money on and spread BS on garbage vapes and knock good ones.
He bought a few crap overpriced nothing but problem vapes on recommends from FC
"he calls shills" The Peak" & 2 others I wish not to knock, lol.

I'll try & get him to send links from reddit, as they have their own problems
with peeps promoting one favorite over another, or who is purer or cleaner than the other guy. Just give me the Truth & then I'll test & verify & make up own mind base on RESULTS.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Reddit AKA "The Haters' Lair"... :rolleyes:

Yeah it's kind of tough sorting through all the BS to find the little bits of truth
that advances the whole industry. So many posting false reports about what
they support and attacking others vapes for whatever reason.
I love hearing all the different opinions & experiments by others & think peeps
should watch what they say positive or negative , unless based on their own
experiences, (owning both would be a start) so that way the rest of us could help
determine if they are using the device properly or it is a DUD!!
I would just like the facts, some pics or vids to show what's up & some links
when you got them, civility is always a plus, lol.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Ok ... couldn't help myself ... ordered the Titanium Top Airflow atomizer + 2x quartz bucket coils :)

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Ok ... couldn't help myself ... ordered the Titanium Top Airflow atomizer + 2x quartz bucket coils :)

Let me know if you need any assistance dialing in the TC.
If you like sipping on good tasting Diamonds & Jewels & Crystals
for like 15 or 30 second hits with only a 3-4 second heat up time
& minimal to no cleaning, you will love the ease of care & use.
I like it best on my Espion 200 small dual running AF with big color
screen for my old eyes. It actually runs great on all 5 mods with either
stock or MyEvic, but with AF Red Panda & the update all the presets
were loaded for me QQ, Sai ect , just added the Molecule & Motar

Profiles:
SAI TAF- For the Saionara Top Airflow Bucket. (adjusted +100°F at 380°F)

SAI 3TI - Saionara triple TI coils.

10MMDISC- 10mm Donut profile. Sai Donut and older Divine Tribe 10mm coil.

SEG TAF- For the Sequoia Top Airflow Bucket. (adjusted +100°F at 380°F)

13MMDISC- Seq Donut and newer 13mm Divine Tribe donut.

TRITONTI- Triton Titanium. set for the double ti relock the resistance at 68° for the sirous coil.

TRI 1701- Triton 1701 buckets. (adjusted +100°F at 380°F)

QQUEST- Quartz Quest

Usage:
Hold fire button - Fires Mod for up to 15 sec puffs

2 Clicks of Fire button- Select Profile

3 Clicks of Fire button- Edit Profile wattage and display (Press and hold both -/+ to reset counters in edit screen, tap fire button to change between options, hold fire to exit)

4 Clicks of Fire button- Key lock (Locks Temp useful while sharing)

5 Clicks of Fire button- Device Lock/UnLock (Power on if turned off)

Device will auto Lock after 15 min. (Child and Pocket safe)

Press and hold both -/+ to Power the Mod off (Not Needed IMHO as the 0.01 volt per day is not worth waiting 5 seconds for it to startup lol, but people ask for it... so) (5 clicks of fire button to turn back on)

While powered off Press and hold both -/+ to Flip screen.

Press and hold both -/Fire to turn on and off Steath Mode

Press and hold both +/Fire to access the Settings menu. (almost every option of the mod can be changed here.)

Took 5 mins to upgrade firmware & saved hours of setting.
Just customized from there to my preferences.
I did add a 2 second ramp up at start @44 watts then down to 33
like the QQ to keep it smooth & smoldering, lol.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Let me know if you need any assistance dialing in the TC.
If you like sipping on good tasting Diamonds & Jewels & Crystals
for like 15 or 30 second hits with only a 3-4 second heat up time
& minimal to no cleaning, you will love the ease of care & use.
I like it best on my Espion 200 small dual running AF with big color
screen for my old eyes. It actually runs great on all 5 mods with either
stock or MyEvic, but with AF Red Panda & the update all the presets
were loaded for me QQ, Sai ect , just added the Molecule & Motar

Profiles:
SAI TAF- For the Saionara Top Airflow Bucket. (adjusted +100°F at 380°F)

SAI 3TI - Saionara triple TI coils.

10MMDISC- 10mm Donut profile. Sai Donut and older Divine Tribe 10mm coil.

SEG TAF- For the Sequoia Top Airflow Bucket. (adjusted +100°F at 380°F)

13MMDISC- Seq Donut and newer 13mm Divine Tribe donut.

TRITONTI- Triton Titanium. set for the double ti relock the resistance at 68° for the sirous coil.

TRI 1701- Triton 1701 buckets. (adjusted +100°F at 380°F)

QQUEST- Quartz Quest

Usage:
Hold fire button - Fires Mod for up to 15 sec puffs

2 Clicks of Fire button- Select Profile

3 Clicks of Fire button- Edit Profile wattage and display (Press and hold both -/+ to reset counters in edit screen, tap fire button to change between options, hold fire to exit)

4 Clicks of Fire button- Key lock (Locks Temp useful while sharing)

5 Clicks of Fire button- Device Lock/UnLock (Power on if turned off)

Device will auto Lock after 15 min. (Child and Pocket safe)

Press and hold both -/+ to Power the Mod off (Not Needed IMHO as the 0.01 volt per day is not worth waiting 5 seconds for it to startup lol, but people ask for it... so) (5 clicks of fire button to turn back on)

While powered off Press and hold both -/+ to Flip screen.

Press and hold both -/Fire to turn on and off Steath Mode

Press and hold both +/Fire to access the Settings menu. (almost every option of the mod can be changed here.)

Took 5 mins to upgrade firmware & saved hours of setting.
Just customized from there to my preferences.
I did add a 2 second ramp up at start @44 watts then down to 33
like the QQ to keep it smooth & smoldering, lol.
Where did you get all these presets? They come with Red Panda? What about for us Arctic Fox users?

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Where did you get all these presets? They come with Red Panda? What about for us Arctic Fox users?

Sorry , Red Panda is Artic Fox's first Color Version
Read link , if you have AF installed you can flash profiles.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Waxpen/comments/98hlip/sai_seq_dtv3_and_triton_arctic_foxred_panda/

You're actually way ahead of me, just starting using AF from Myevic, aslo was first AF, lol.
So easy to install, feel like a fool waiting so long, but I loved the 20 second press and how well Myevic worked of my Evolve & DT Donuts.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Sorry , Red Panda is Artic Fox's first Color Version
Read link , if you have AF installed you can flash profiles.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Waxpen/comments/98hlip/sai_seq_dtv3_and_triton_arctic_foxred_panda/

You're actually way ahead of me, just starting using AF from Myevic, aslo was first AF, lol.
So easy to install, feel like a fool waiting so long, but I loved the 20 second press and how well Myevic worked of my Evolve & DT Donuts.
Thank you! That helps me out with a good baseline to start with :)

(I can see the QQ settings are pretty much what I was using for my QQ before! lol)

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

(I can see the QQ settings are pretty much what I was using for my QQ before! lol)

You've very welcome and thx for all the help I got from reading of your experiences.
Sharing is how civilizations advance as often greed gets in the way & impedes progress.

tennisguru1,
Reactions: JCat

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

My buddy who I gifted my Mole to just gave it back this morning for my backup Sai
with Quartz Crucible as I made same mistake. Thought I could just set it up for him
perfect with heatsink for now cracking bowl & oiled the o-rings for easy on off loading.
But for some reason it started hitting harsher & jumping out of my TCR#92 setting that
I was enjoying with it , had to use a whip to get cooler draw, too short mouthpiece.

I kind of couldn't stop hitting on the new QC on the Sai's new heater plate so
easy to TC, love it works better my for me than QQ as I don't have to mess
with the all the little tweaks to keep it going and I got it hitting unreal at long
sipping low temps. Haven't touched anything else as I'm on 4th garm of mixing
all sorts of live resin, diamonds , sauce & WV 90 space cake oil.
I feel like a chef as I get to watch it simmer & come up thru my straw in my
all glass mouthpiece I use to actually see the quality of vapor i each atty
device I play test. Well I am finished for a while as this is just about perfect in
taste, ease of use, cleaning a breeze & the tank like build of Sai Taf new heater
plate that can also now TC the Ti/skillet. (But i haven't even used that since quartz
& see no reason to anymore as it is now second best lol)
PS(As I mentioned before, I am using No Saionara parts, but you can as I use
Max Vapor Base (better bottom airflow for donuts, cooler looking than Sai)
My special see thru glass stem top and custom straw (kinda like DT Matt's tests)
Only thing from Crossing I use is the Atty's Donut 10mm Ti & QC, This is without a
doubt the best all around setup I've used as a DD EVER. SHEG! LOL!

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

Did you guys find the setting on the DNA 's yet?
That's the only one I haven't had time to mess with,
so I just end up putting the Mole on my Lavabox m.
Would really like to learn how to use this light accurate mod.

We should be talking about stuff to help move along this
awesome new development in Quartz Vaping as these
discussions are getting us somewhere.

Quartz Buckets (self.Saionara)

submitted 20 hours ago by upintheAK

First off, these coils are just awesome! (running TCR 315, .53 ohms, 45w, 480-500deg on an Espion with heat sink) Incredible flavor AND effectiveness. With the glass TAF tip, it is nirvana! I can see that there is some carbon building in the enter of the bucket. Dealing with it in the Ti bucket was easy (thermal shock of water drop and qtip= gone!). I'm sure I can scrape and burn the quartz clean but... Bottom line- I can see a need for replacement quartz- like in a 5pk I'm sure the disk coil heater will last through several. How 'bout it Vic?

• 6 comments
  • save
  • give gold
  • formatting helpcontent policy
    Tennisguru1 2 points 19 hours ago

Try this first as I get no residue at all with adjusting temp range 390-440 watts@40 2sec preheat at 125% and this seems to be key to vape thickness for me is slightly moving the Ohms lock up to .54 .55 till you start grinning. Takes 3-5 sec to get to full temp then stays there to simmer. Same with those peeps that can't get the Ti Skillet dailed in, just bump up that locked ohms up to .71 to .75 on some att's & don't go raising temps. That preset of .63 is way off on all my Mods, closet one is .70 to get decent results, but a little higher gets Awesome taste & clouds with no burning. Don't overfill & you can just simmer it & get QQ type long thick hits only no or hardly any qtips. I have a thin glass tooth pic I made to just stir around the bottom of the quartz cup when it gets dry spot in the middle, if done after hit or just before next hit it will recover the bottom like a shinny lake, as with this method the oil stay golden for 3-5 15 seconds hits.
    • disable inbox replies
    • delete
    • mdh_4783 1 point 17 hours ago

Dude those settings are perfect. Thanks for sharing. Got a question about your recommendations for resistance/ohms though. Is there a benefit to setting the resistance to a different number than the one that you read off your mod's display (using AF/RP) when the atomizer is attached?
      • parent
      • give gold
      • Tennisguru1 2 points 7 hours ago

That's kinda what I was doing, noticing like on the Ti bucket not very much vapor on the recommended starting of 63 ohms. I use my own glass globe top mouthpiece to evaluate air flow dynamics & vapor quality so there is no BS, my eyes tell me what I need to know to make it perfect. So I went to starting pointin AF at 68ohms, by bumping it up 1 ohm I hit .72 that was Awesome for my Espion 200 & Ti Bucket. So I repeated the process with the Quartz at started at 52ohms , got to 55 and BAM!!! lol So the benefit is a true fine tuning as I end up no reclam , no waste & thick white vapor.

b0

Cloudy...
I just got it today and set it up in my DNA 250c at tcr 315, temp between 180C - 215C, 30w pre heat to 150C and 25w after.

Works perfect like a charm. Seems like the atomizer I always wanted!

Only kind of issue I've seen in my first 2 "dabs" is that it pools a bit on the corners, but not really a big problem. I've read in reddit that quartz bucket + disc atomizer from the ti bucket, works even better. Will give it a try at some point, but a round bottom would be amazing.

Don't get me wrong, being a bit picky up there, I totally love this thing!

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I just got it today and set it up in my DNA 250c at tcr 315, temp between 180C - 215C, 30w pre heat to 150C and 25w after.

Only kind of issue I've seen in my first 2 "dabs" is that it pools a bit on the corners, but not really a big problem. I've read in reddit that quartz bucket + disc atomizer from the ti bucket, works even better. Will give it a try at some point, but a round bottom would be amazing.

Two things I do as that happened to the Ti Skillet as well, pooling in the middle causes burning. (experts tell me lol) so heat pushes it up sides) I either load another drop in the middle and hit it another 3 - 4 times or I take a thin glass stirrer I made and 1 swish inside and around puts it all back in for next hit. as my temps are low with fast preheat.

tennisguru1,
Reactions: b0

biohacker

Can I help with anything? Setting? Mod?
What can I do to try and figure out what's up?
I got time for you Bio.

Haha thanks! But I ended up selling it and moving on. I had the Pico mod, and basically tried everything I could, and just couldn't get satisfying hits from it, or hits at all really. But i'm willing to try again, now that i've cut the cord and am portable only for my extracts, and have my eye on @JCat to see what he thinks!

I just used the Ti TAF, I had 2 coil atties but never ended up using them...

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

Hey tell me how that switching heaters works, I did it in reverse and it works well with my #'s with Ti Bucket & flat heater, but didn't make any difference with QC as it made it heat up slower. I noticed I'm at @37 watts with 2 sec preheat gets it up in 3 - 4 sec 5 if I let my globe fill with thicker vapor.
I only spent a few minutes on this and I'm only using the Ti Skillet on my second
Sai for company, it's dumbass proof with my globe on it you go by sight lol.
Between the Mole & the Sai Ti I can just sit with my QC Max Eagle combo connect to
D020 , kick back and watch them pass & gasp while I sail on to next galaxy.
After a nice mixed bowl .02 for about 8 hits low temp session I am where only edibles get you combined with all the terps I sip on in the form of live resins I throw in the pot.
Keeps me medicated for hours , so I can play Everybody's golf on PS4.

tennisguru1,
Reactions: b0

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Haha thanks! But I ended up selling it and moving on. I had the Pico mod, and basically tried everything I could, and just couldn't get satisfying hits from it, or hits at all really. But i'm willing to try again, now that i've cut the cord and am portable only for my extracts, and have my eye on @JCat to see what he thinks!

I just used the Ti TAF, I had 2 coil atties but never ended up using them...

That's funny as I hated all the coils atty's my friends use on the Sai till I tried the Ti Skillet on TCR settings, now onto the QC witch I like a lot for great taste and no mess with coils, wires, resistance ect.. this once dialed in is rock solid and economical & Almost as tasty as My old QQ.
I actually use the Max Eagle base , as I like the bottom 2 sided air flow for 10 mm donuts.
I can now vape on those 2 old heaters as now I will only use the flat plate heater.
It takes same atty's Sai but cooler looking also, better slide ring, but Sai Taf much better.

tennisguru1,
Reactions: biohacker

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

Here is a little of what I am talking about.
Got some cool stuff for mole also

"Revealer" experiment by Tennisguru1

Vidoe got messed up on upload go to next post fixed

Last edited:
tennisguru1,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

That's great, I'll try and set up my Lavabox m when I get a chance.
I've got new setting for those that have the Ti Bucket and want to marry it up with the new heater, I am getting some amazing results.
Tcr 317 @35 watts Coil Locked @55okms Pre-heat set 2.0 sec 125% Temp 370-400
When you get that circle in the middle after 2 hits or so, I put in a glass dabber and stir around so in all forms a glass like lake surface and vape that 2 or 3 more times.
You can continue if you use these lower temp settings as the oil stays golden & sweet.
If you overload, overcook , just suck it up & try again lower lol.
Or just freaking blast it 50 degrees hotter, cough your lungs out , have fun cleaning up the black gunk,,and scrubbing the Ti cup or quartz, whatever your ruining.

Who the fuck am I to tell anyone how to get high. Just try it and let me know, lol.
Don't Worry - Be Happy

tennisguru1,

biohacker

That's funny as I hated all the coils atty's my friends use on the Sai till I tried the Ti Skillet on TCR settings, now onto the QC witch I like a lot for great taste and no mess with coils, wires, resistance ect.. this once dialed in is rock solid and economical & Almost as tasty as My old QQ.
I actually use the Max Eagle base , as I like the bottom 2 sided air flow for 10 mm donuts.
I can now vape on those 2 old heaters as now I will only use the flat plate heater.
It takes same atty's Sai but cooler looking also, better slide ring, but Sai Taf much better.

I found it incredibly wasteful and a very "light" experience compared to my e-nail. ESPECIALLY that QQ, all that did was splatter my extracts around the glass, and what a nightmare maintaining it.

I did reach out to the person I bought it from, tried all the settings on the pico, etc.... and no matter what could not hit any hits... then I sold it and that person didn't complain so who knows. I'm willing to give it another shot and try harder this time as i've moved on from the e-nail.

I was going to buy this kit:

https://theherbcafe.com/products/saionara-top-air-flow-atomizer-pro

But can also grab anything from PV:

https://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/saionara-szcrossing/

What do you think about the EZ Kit?

Top Bottom