"Safest/healthiest' vaporizer

Hi, new here but I've browsed this forum a dozen or so times. I am a pipe user but I used different vaporizers in the past, as in 5-7 years ago. I pretty much had a wooden box type that was cheaper than the major companies at the time. It eventually failed and that was the end of my vaporizing for a long time. Looking to get back into vaping but there seems to be way too many options now. Anyway, I know that the cheaper models in the past had chemical issues, such as the the light bulb being colored (?) and the heating element itself. Someone is selling a Vapor Brothers on Craigslist but the guy doesn't know if it's the newest one. I assume it's not, but I might get it anyway. So, I am basically looking to buy the safest possible vaporizer. I put that in quotes in the subject line because I know it's half BS. I'm just looking to avoid inhaling any metals, electronics, etc., and willing to spend a few more bucks to do that. I'll keep going through this forum to find more info, and I know a thread like this existed before, but if you have any suggestions let me know.

Trachycarpus,

OO

Technical Skeptical
any of the vaporizers that actually work by vaporization only will fill your need, most of the ones in the forum "vaporizer discussion" will fit the bill. i'd start by reading those threads.

OO,

aero18

vaporist
Any vaporizer with a ceramic heating unit or an all-glass air path is good (Da Buddha, Silver Surfer, Light Saber, Vriptech Wand, VapeXhale, etc). Connecting them to water pipes will help as it will significantly cut down or completely reduce the amount of particulates that you inhale.

aero18,

crawdad

floatin
i had the same interest in model type as you do (and also love pipes) and went with the vapor genie glass. certainly going to need to do some reading as been suggested, take your time and good luck.

crawdad,

OO

Technical Skeptical
crawdad said:
i had the same interest in model type as you do (and also love pipes) and went with the vapor genie glass. certainly going to need to do some reading as been suggested, take your time and good luck.
you do get CO as well as other interesting things as a result of partially combusted butane in the airpath.
safer would be electrically powered.

OO,
Top Bottom