Ryan (Ryu) Wilson Glass

farscaper

If it was from doubleAA, Ryu made it. He even posted on Ryus IG page saying he needed to pick up more.

Pretty sure he simply resells stuff he buys wholesale.
wow I got a fucking deal then!!! its only real bugging me flaw is a ruff spot on the dome.... which never fit my divted quartz nail so I use it domeless anyway. pulled it out just to use. purrs so nice. lol its the one piece I feel obligated to use the dabber...

Caligula

Maximus
wow I got a fucking deal then!!! its only real bugging me flaw is a ruff spot on the dome.... which never fit my divted quartz nail so I use it domeless anyway. pulled it out just to use. purrs so nice. lol its the one piece I feel obligated to use the dabber...

Im talking to Ryu about this. He said he sold doubleaa 4 of his very first batch (maybe why theres a rough patch). He asked if you could please post pics of it?

@GSH one of us!

Edit: Ryu cant post ATM. He didnt finish his vendor status stuff with @vtac but will do so once hes done with the trade show tonight!

Last edited:

farscaper

Im talking to Ryu about this. He said he sold doubleaa 4 of his very first batch (maybe why theres a rough patch). He asked if you could please post pics of it?

@GSH one of us!

Edit: Ryu cant post ATM. He didnt finish his vendor status stuff with @vtac but will do so once hes done with the trade show!
... im rather astounded... come to think of doubleaa did mention it being the last of the set... I prolly missunderstood who the artist was... yep ill post some pics for sure! its a fav for sure!

farscaper

20140511_160402_resized_zps5b8717c6.jpg

you can see the ruff spots are the white mushroom dots
20140511_160446-1_resized_zps5b881d2a.jpg

20140511_160508-1_resized_zpsf81cc690.jpg

and it seems that the flame might have scortched the white here a tiny bit while doing the eyes?
20140511_161601-1_resized_zpsd52c80a3.jpg

but I dig it and its part of my growing collection... I was using this n' today as a matter of fact.
u can see the first pic is rocking the quartz castle!
but the shrooms stack nice!

20140511_160901-1_resized_zpsa6d73bbb.jpg

seems to me its ryans work since I got it from doubleaa as part of said "set of 4" but the question is... which one of the first four could it be if it were?

farscaper

@farscaper Ill ask and see. And just to clarify, did that dude tell you he blew them (trying not to laugh at that)?
that dude said a few things that were pretty off... at the time I was dealing with him he was sporadically responding and reporting "health issues" not trying to dog cause there can be all kinda health issues...

initally he said that it was the last one from the set... right before he shipped (which took several days of asking about tracking) he said he was curious if I wanted the 1up redone cause his lathe had just come in.......

either he meant that ryu had access to a lathe perhaps? or as I at the time thought that he was the blower himself.... either way I havnt spoke with him since I finally got the nails I was supposed to get.... sorta...

farscaper

I think its the swirl in the green just under the joint that identifies they they are the same.... thats a pretty unique color effect to be so exact... with the dome from the rig one over perhaps?

Top Bottom