Rubbing resin onto the skin

MegaMan2k

Hi can we discuss the rubbing/application of resin straight onto the skin, using stuff like reclaim or maybe decarbed oils, rosin?

I have myself been experimenting with using reclaim on burns and such in the past and have seen healing effects from this.

So i have had this rash on my finger for the last week or two, i think the sudden heat and dry air(summer) is whats causing my skin to dry out and rip open, all i know is that it itches like crazy

I applied a good amount of rosin to it and it just started itching even more kinda burning- What does this mean? that its trying to work its magic or is it rather an indication of my skin rejection the stuff?

Also: just had a mole removed due to skin cancer within it, its currently more of a wound thats been stitched up.
could some sort of topical application be beneficial to use around the area where the mole was removed from or maybe straight onto the area after it has healed up a little bit more?

MegaMan2k,
Reactions: steama

MinnBobber

Also: just had a mole removed due to skin cancer within it, its currently more of a wound thats been stitched up.
could some sort of topical application be beneficial to use around the area where the mole was removed from or maybe straight onto the area after it has healed up a little bit more?
.................................................................................................................
Liquid vitamin E. I used it on facial cancer spot (applied directly on the area) that they stitched back together and it helped heal it faster and heal without scar tissue.
FYI---that was before I discovered CBD cream so would also suggest that will likely work. I use CBD on my feet and for grins, rubbed the excess on the remnants of a frozen off mole that came back as a growth. The CBD cream has dramatically reduced the size of this growth!!!

I'd try CBD cream first, then liquid. Since my CBD facial experiment, I researched that use and CBD topical is proving to be a great help for skin issues, from acne to xyz.

?? Not sure if rosin would work as well??

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Mix a lil reclaim or decarbed extract into a coconut oil to your desired potency then apply topically. The burning sensation is the numbing effect it has sort of like icy-hot. I would say reclaim is likely a lot less potent than decarbed BHO so you may need to use more of it to get the desired results.

MegaMan2k

So mixing my oil with coconut oil and perhaps liquid vitamin E will make it more absorbable?

I know how to decarb and infuse and so on for edibles, but i have never tried to make a topical cream like this before. only been rubbing the raw resin onto the skin..

Maybe there is even more ingredients that i could add to my cream while im at it?

I have some high CBD rosin I will be using,

C No Ego

So mixing my oil with coconut oil and perhaps liquid vitamin E will make it more absorbable?

I know how to decarb and infuse and so on for edibles, but i have never tried to make a topical cream like this before. only been rubbing the raw resin onto the skin..

Maybe there is even more ingredients that i could add to my cream while im at it?

I have some high CBD rosin I will be using,
I have seen mention of increasing bio-absorption by adding orange/ lemon oil to the mix @ 10% volume... not to much as it is an irritant but @ the right amount can help that trans dermal delivery

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I found out recently that 15% full spectrum CBD extract is really effective for mosquito bites. I just put some over the bubble and it is gone withing 30 minutes.. :),also it stops the itchiness .

You will never get high rubbing resin into your skin. /s

:brow:
You will if you mix with DMSO or some other transdermal carrier. There are patches available as far as i know,similar to the nicotine ones.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I have just removed 11 posts that were an OT derail turned ugly. I didn't hand out any warning points although some of the comments were inflammatory and out of line. I won't hesitate to hand out points if personal attacks resume, however.

:peace:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@steama I am fully aware of the yuckyness of this substance. There are few alternatives ,i was just mentioning it because it was popular. You can look up ingredients in CBD patches and you will see that there is no DMSO involved :).Also one should definetly make sure the place applied is cleaned because blood poisoning is not fun game.

EverythingsHazy

Cannabis appears to have some irritating chemicals in it, because its not rare to have an itchy reaction, if you handle buds and then touch your eyes or nostrils, even if you can inhale the vapor with no problems.

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom