RSO Vape E-Liquid - Help Needed Please

RSOVapeBoy

Hi everyone!

I recently tried vaping my Rick Simpson Oil (extracted with 99% iso alcohol). I extract the oil from a super high quality 1:1 THC to CBD strain. I get about 1g of oil from about 4-5g bud normally but I have also gotten 1g of oil from 10g when using other peoples bud so it can vary.

First of all I tried mixing RSO only with EJ Mix at 4:1.The result was terrible as EJ Mix tastes like garbage (imo anyway - YMMV), it does however act as a good solvent and fully mixes with the RSO. The next test I did i used about 20% EJ Mix and the rest was PG. This was better but I am still keen to get away from EJ Mix after my first coughing fit which was fucking horrible!

I have just received the sample pack from Vapuer Extract. I now have strawberry, pineapple, pina colada, blueberry, watemelon and flavorless but have not tested any of them yet.

From what I understand Vapeur Extract (flavorless) tastes better for most people than EJ Mix. i.e. not so harsh.

Does anyone know what is the minimum % of EJ Mix and Vapuer Extract (flavorless) that can be used in a mix to ensure the RSO does not seperate for at least 1 or 2 months?

In my next batch I plan to use as little Vapeur Extract (flavorless) as possible and see when it will mix then mix in the rest of PG.

I have heard that adding VG will make it cloudy and maybe make it seperate easier? I vape nicotine normally and I def prefer VG so I am keen to use VG so long as the cloudiness has no other downsides. What is the maximum % of VG you can add in to the mix so that it works? What happens if you add too much?

Thanks in advance to all who can help and woo first post!

RSOVapeBoy,

Deleted Member 1643

If you want to use some VG, you might start with this thread. Chances are, your mix will separate with even tiny amounts of VG.

This thread discusses recent concerns with PEG, which is the ingredient that makes EJ and VE work so well. PEG aerosol had much higher levels of formaldehyde and acetaldehyde than PG. As a medicinal user, you might want to consider whether you want to expose yourself to these chemicals.

Deleted Member 1643,
Reactions: Squiby

RSOVapeBoy

If you want to use some VG, you might start with this thread. Chances are, your mix will separate with even tiny amounts of VG.

This thread discusses recent concerns with PEG, which is the ingredient that makes EJ and VE work so well. PEG aerosol had much higher levels of formaldehyde and acetaldehyde than PG. As a medicinal user, you might want to consider whether you want to expose yourself to these chemicals.

Ok so any amount of VG is off the table. What is the minimum % of Vapeur Extract I can use in a mix to be sure the concentrate will disolve. Normally I am mixing 1g of oil into 3ml of PG + Vaperu Extract.

I appreciate your health concerns but Ill take my chances.

RSOVapeBoy,

Deleted Member 1643

It will vary depending on your starting material. Try adding it drop-wise in a warm water bath.

Using straight PEG 400, QWET concentrate (not a CBD strain) never took more than 0.5mls per gram. At that point, it can be diluted with up to several mls PG without separation. There's no telling what percentage of PEG is in these mixtures.

The thread linked above is a worthwhile read. If you're dripping your e-juice, you can dilute with VG on the coil. With a dual coil build, you can use straight VG (or AVG) on one coil and your canna juice on the other, giving you 50% VG in the aerosol. IME, this is the best e-juice hit. If you've purged your QWISO at low temperature under vacuum, it should be deliciously flavorful without adding artificial flavors. These raise their own health concerns about which little is known.

Deleted Member 1643,
Top Bottom