RSO Dosing Methods

GenYHippie

Im currently working my way through the search results i found (like http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/rick-simpson-oil.8891/) but while i am does anyone have other recommendation on how to take RSO? My dispensary started offering alcohol extracted RSO syringes but i dont think my body will be very agreeable to the gums method. Something like that being rubbed or sitting in one place long enough is likely to cause blistering and peeling for me.

Can i just eat it? I know it would take longer to be processed but would it likley be helpful? Im still on the hunt to find something i can take at night besides vaping that would be longer acting for pain. With my allergies thats difficult to do. Since i intend to sleep through it im less worried about getting dizzy like tends to happen for me but in reading about it after the initial week most seem to get over that effect if they felt it.

Before i go shell out $50 i wanted to be sure there where other ways i can try it. Ive read about mixing it in topicals but im mainly aiming to treat my gastro issues.

TIA :)

GenYHippie,
Reactions: Snappo

darkrom

Great Scott!
Yes you can just eat it.

You can also inject it into a gel cap and swallow it to avoid tasting it or making a mess.

darkrom,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

GenYHippie

Yes you can just eat it.

You can also inject it into a gel cap and swallow it to avoid tasting it or making a mess.

Awesome thank you darkrom :). My body doesnt tolerate gelatin but also good to know.

GenYHippie,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
It can be a bit hard to digest before the body gets used to it. Eating with a little food should help.

syrupy,

GenYHippie

It can be a bit hard to digest before the body gets used to it. Eating with a little food should help.

Lol me and food...thats complicated. Whatever i eat some portion o fit comes up its just a matter of how much.

GenYHippie,
Top Bottom