Rosin Technique....Easy DIY Solventless

Alexis

One thing about DabPress is that they are fast learning that customer service is what sells. Between, EpicVapes, Healthy Rips and DabPress, we have 3 of the most incredible customer service situations in the game.

Company reputation and customer service are giant factors in me choosing whom I do business with.
I can vouch strongly for DabPress' customer service being outstanding, ane in such a genuinely friendly way. And I echo your feelings about these type of manufacturers who you feel truly want you to be happy, not just with their productd, but full stop!

There are a lot of really good guys in this business we are lucky to have their services and innovation. Sebastien at Herborizer is another one. You just cant beat the customer service and care and fairness. It makes me feel good to save up to spend with these guys for top quality products we adore.

There are many others as well of course. Sebastien is my favorite but I totally dig Dabpress so far. :nod:

Alexis

Unfortunately, I will not be able to purchase before my next pay period... :(
It wont make a lot of difference to be fair. I believe it wil be $499 instead of $469 for the same package effectively. Get involved bro!:tup:

Now guys I have my new bottlejack press. Plant no.1 came in today, just 72 days!!!:o
Rosin awaits me when I am in a capable state. But- I dod still have some concerns about blowing through my harvest a lot quicker by pressing rosin.

<1g a day can suffice me very comfortably (as long as I typically hold my hits).
I cant help feel that if I pressed all my flower into rosin I would se easily over a gram a day.

What does anyone think? We have a superb harvest coming but I cant be rinsing through it like no tomorrow. Me and mum worked so so hard for this, we share it and may not get anoher chance to grow for years.

So I just dont want my consumption rate to skyrocket. I plan to hold all my rosin hits too of course. This should be even more efficient than holding flower hits, and way way healthier surely too.

If I can help it, that rosin vapor wont see light of day again once it passes my lips. :lol:
Which maybe means taking smaller dabs at a time to minimise waste?
I have been told by one top member and friend who I respect big time- he hasnt gotten a press yet because it is just too expensive until he can grow.

He told me with 3.5 g of flower he can blast to the moon for a week. With the rosin from that-maybe one day!!:\ So this sure pricked my ears. Im open to ideas and thougts guys if you have any useful experience here.

But whatever happens Im not exactly signing a contract to abandon flower. I am about to receive he very first Digital Herborizer Ti to test ahead of market. So I will be running plenty of flower through it, but I also will have the new glass concentrate bowl to test for convection dabs, as well as the Ti enail setup.

So I can always mix it up so Im enjoying the rosin but economically to stay within my gram max daily allowance. Another idea is if the rosin reduces my fert allergies enough, I may be abke to source some organic bud elsewhere to press from and buff up supplies.

Thanks for any thoughts guys. :tup:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Sorry, my friend, if you want to go the concentrate way I wont go with the Herb Ti. It's a kind of bs for that use so far as it's awesome for flowers IMO. It's ti, surface is to small and it's too fiddly. Maybe the new glass trate bowl is doing a better job but I've my concerns.

Use trates at bad days only and your tolerance should stay fine. And you really don't need much of it. And dont forget to upcycle your rosin chips.

Alexis

Sorry, my friend, if you want to go the concentrate way I wont go with the Herb Ti. It's a kind of bs for that use so far as it's awesome for flowers IMO. It's ti, surface is to small and it's too fiddly. Maybe the new glass trate bowl is doing a better job but I've my concerns.

Use trates at bad days only and your tolerance should stay fine. And you really don't need much of it. And dont forget to upcycle your rosin chips.
Thanks Hogni, and yes sure thing Im not getting the Ti with trate use in mind. I will look at other good options, likely a quartz banger for my rdk-300 but who knows what else.

I will try the glass Ti trate bowl though, you never know.
Thanks for your thoughts bro, sincerely hope you are doing well and finding increased happiness in life as the year has passed.

Yes I will be using those chips no doubt!:drool::tup:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
It wont make a lot of difference to be fair. I believe it wil be $499 instead of $469 for the same package effectively. Get involved bro!:tup:

Now guys I have my new bottlejack press. Plant no.1 came in today, just 72 days!!!:o
Rosin awaits me when I am in a capable state. But- I dod still have some concerns about blowing through my harvest a lot quicker by pressing rosin.

<1g a day can suffice me very comfortably (as long as I typically hold my hits).
I cant help feel that if I pressed all my flower into rosin I would se easily over a gram a day.

What does anyone think? We have a superb harvest coming but I cant be rinsing through it like no tomorrow. Me and mum worked so so hard for this, we share it and may not get anoher chance to grow for years.

So I just dont want my consumption rate to skyrocket. I plan to hold all my rosin hits too of course. This should be even more efficient than holding flower hits, and way way healthier surely too.

If I can help it, that rosin vapor wont see light of day again once it passes my lips. :lol:
Which maybe means taking smaller dabs at a time to minimise waste?
I have been told by one top member and friend who I respect big time- he hasnt gotten a press yet because it is just too expensive until he can grow.

He told me with 3.5 g of flower he can blast to the moon for a week. With the rosin from that-maybe one day!!:\ So this sure pricked my ears. Im open to ideas and thougts guys if you have any useful experience here.

But whatever happens Im not exactly signing a contract to abandon flower. I am about to receive he very first Digital Herborizer Ti to test ahead of market. So I will be running plenty of flower through it, but I also will have the new glass concentrate bowl to test for convection dabs, as well as the Ti enail setup.

So I can always mix it up so Im enjoying the rosin but economically to stay within my gram max daily allowance. Another idea is if the rosin reduces my fert allergies enough, I may be abke to source some organic bud elsewhere to press from and buff up supplies.

Thanks for any thoughts guys. :tup:

If your consumption does skyrocket, it's probably because the hits are that much smoother and you can now medicate as often as you like. With convection vapes, a dry throat usually keeps my tolerance in control.

I would pretty much agree that I can stretch flower out longer than dabs, but the experience is going to be more wear on my body so you get what you pay for.

One thing you could try is literally just squishing a gram a day, Herbivore was a big proponent of squishing the same nug you would normally vaporize/grind and see where that gets you. If you didn't want to squish every single day, you could weigh out a few grams and do single 1g squishes, and then allow yourself one piece of parchment a day and just divvy up whatever it yielded. I do think if you set aside a certain amount for a day versus just "going at it" in a jar you can make it last a lot longer.

Alternatively, when I used a Divine Tribe V3 pen as my daily driver instead of any bitchin e-nail setup, I used to get over two weeks per gram, stoned all day. So your consumption device matters too!

Squishydreams

Hey guys, brand new member here. I'm looking at buying a 3x3 dabpress but I wanted to ask you guys first.
I found the dabpress after looking over these forums for a couple hours but I am open to other options and insight!
I wanted a bigger plate but after reading here the 3x3 and squishing with bottle tek style pre-press and filter bags looks like the best way to squish my goal of about 7g at a time.

Lozo

Hey Fellow FCers, I'm mainly a flower user but was thinking about pressing a little rosin occasionally. Just need some advice as to what press out of the following would work best. I'd like not to waste any flower so looking at a decent setup even if it's not used loads.

Was thinking about buying two heat plates with controller from here and using my hydraulic 10 tonne press in my workshop

http://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.491.11e111cdUJ3M42

or then the Dabpress 'All in one' unit dp-bj6t35

or Rosin Tech Go

or any other recommendations....kinda lost on choices here. Appreciate any help guys...thank you :)

Lozo,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@Hackerman (and anyone else who cares to share) - I like the DapPress plate/pid packs for $200 - $300. I see that their basic hydraulic press kit for $500 is a little 6-ton jack. I'm under the impression that you want at least 15-20 tons and up for proper pressing, no?

So, I figure that a DabPress Plate/PID Controller kit with a Harbor Freight 20-ton press for less than $200 would be a good idea...or am I just overdoing it for personal use?
(also on a small budget, so trying to moderate cost, but I don't want to half-ass it and end up just needing to buy something bigger later)

Top Bottom