• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Roor Vapor Tech Bubbler Vs. Herborizer XL Bubbler

Dubmonkey

i know some of you out there want to know how the two compare. So I snapped a pic of two and took some measurements. Can say that the Roor Vapor Tech is bigger in every way. The roor also has less drag. Almost like normal breathing drags. If you got weak or small lungs I thing the Roor is the one. Have tried different water heights and that has a impact on the draw as well as the type of bubbles made. Now between the two as far as performance I would say a 10% difference or so on the draws/ where the Herborizer takes more effort to draw.

Bottom line if I didn’t score the Roor I think I would have been happy with the Herborizer XL.

Now on to the physical demensions:

Measurement. Herborizer XL. Roor
Height to mouth
Piece. 13” 15.5”
Base. 5.5”. 6.25”
Height of can to
Bottom of can. 7.75”. 9.5”
Percs 4 holes. Multi holes
Joints. Both 14mm mouth piece and 18mm downstem

g6yGyAI.jpg

s9FIm1d.jpg

szai

i know some of you out there want to know how the two compare. So I snapped a pic of two and took some measurements. Can say that the Roor Vapor Tech is bigger in every way. The roor also has less drag. Almost like normal breathing drags. If you got weak or small lungs I thing the Roor is the one. Have tried different water heights and that has a impact on the draw as well as the type of bubbles made. Now between the two as far as performance I would say a 10% difference or so on the draws/ where the Herborizer takes more effort to draw.

Bottom line if I didn’t score the Roor I think I would have been happy with the Herborizer XL.

Now on to the physical demensions:

Measurement. Herborizer XL. Roor
Height to mouth
Piece. 13” 15.5”
Base. 5.5”. 6.25”
Height of can to
Bottom of can. 7.75”. 9.5”
Percs 4 holes. Multi holes
Joints. Both 14mm mouth piece and 18mm downstem

g6yGyAI.jpg

s9FIm1d.jpg
Does the herborizer xl fit in those 10" smell proof duffles like skunk and ryot make?

szai,
Reactions: steama

Dubmonkey

Not sure if they fit but there’ll height of the Herborizer XL is 9.75”. That is from the base to the top of the 18mm joint.

Dubmonkey,
Reactions: steama

lazylathe

Almost there...
My RooR came with a padded case for transport which is extremely padded!
Nice accessory if you travel.

For me the RooR is my perfect water tool!

@Alexis This thread is just for you!!

Last edited:

splitz

Nice to see this post! I always wondered myself about the size difference.

I love my RooR Vapor Tube!

Edited to add: can we get an up-close shot of the diffy?

Doktor Dub

@Dubmonkey Just want to thank you for doing the work to make this thread and pics.

The RooR Vapor intrigues me but i don t know if i can justify the price, and if i can i probably would prefer to give my money to an more individual artist...

Alexis

My RooR came with a padded case for transport which is extremely padded!
Nice accessory if you travel.

For me the RooR is my perfect water tool!

@Alexis This thread is just for you!!
Hey man. I saw you mention me here just now by fluke- was it in an edit? Did you know I have appointed myself chief ambassador for raising awareness of correct FC usage.

You sir, are now in big trouble! No excuse for such an FC legend and Pro to make such a rookie error!;)

I will let you off with a warning, this time, but I will be watching.:goon:

Alexis

biohacker

Alexis

Awesome, thanks for that...sounds like it probably will never happen! :lol:

Also, just a friendly reminded that it's against forum rules to double post! :brow:;)
Yeah I know, however one of the only other site design weaknesses, for me goes some way to justifying a double post in some circumstances.

Like how you can be exempted from the law in special circumstances. Maybe I am misatken, but I don't believe you can add a quote via an edit, (or even after starting a post?).

And, even if you could, your homie would probably not get the post-edit alert. So I can watch and wait, as soon as someone else posts, jump in with the comment I didn't include in my post...

Or I edit my post, hope you will see it AFTER the edit...or I pm you "Yo, Bio- I just edited post #314259 have ANOTHER look."

These are important communications bro, I don't want anybody to miss out, OR have to wait.
Call me a rebel, bit I do feel there is a valid argument in there somewhere?:nod:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Hey man. I saw you mention me here just now by fluke- was it in an edit? Did you know I have appointed myself chief ambassador for raising awareness of correct FC usage.

You sir, are now in big trouble! No excuse for such an FC legend and Pro to make such a rookie error!;)

I will let you off with a warning, this time, but I will be watching.:goon:

It was in an edit, double poster...
:myday:

mixchu69

The day the roor goes on sale, I'm all over it. The one thing that @Dubmonkey mentioned is the restriction. Really think that will help with showerhead, since it's so wide open. I know a lot of combusters like bubbles to stack, but I like @lazylathe videos (no stacking). If anyone finds roor vapor bubbler for cheap, please post in this thread. TIA

lazylathe

Almost there...

Dubmonkey

The Herborizer bubbler hasn’t been used in a while. Will refill and use tonight. Been on the roor trip for the last few weeks besides the Micah Evans flatcycler.

Dubmonkey,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
More a hybrid of the Bubbler and the Sphere I think but really nice.

Hogni,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Action shot:

Very nice. @lazylathe I swear Splitz's exhale looks and flows EXACTLY like your own in all your Roor vids. In a distinctive way I mean. I immediately noticed the similarity. Not sure how to qualify that observation but something along the lines of the Roor bubbler's unique "Exhale signature" Lol!

Im quite sure I didn't imagine it anyhow(?)

Top Bottom