*REDUCED* Roor Tech Rasta Ratchet Recycler, like new $275 shipped

grokit

well-worn member
I just figured out how to give this a "for trade" option, because I am interested in some other glass: a klein incycler with a female joint, or an old evolver (not swagger) hydrafoot 2.0 + a little cash.

I'm selling this recycler because I don't really have a use for it. I don't have access to concentrates, so the nail/dome are unused. The recycler itself was only used a few times for vaping flowers with my lotus with a filter, then cleaned with pbw. For $300 $275 I'll throw in bombproof packing and priority shipping to your paypal-confirmed address in the usa, paypal fees and a brand-new cleaning brush that fits this piece like it was made for it, as well as the decal and some cranberry extract. The retail price of this piece is $450. It cleaned up to new condition (needs a salt rinse).

I'm also committing to make a donation of 5% of the total sale price of this to the Rescuezilla (homeless dogs and cats) cause, championed by @@VaporsVaporizer in her Help Me Save Some Lives ;-) thread.

xlH2Q9j.jpg

AvjXjKF.jpg

GVNt4eS.jpg

BoqhwoB.jpg

x8pU5Va.jpg

I've got 100% positive seller feedback here at fc, on ebay, and on other forums.

This piece has great recycle function/vortex, here's a couple of videos:

Last edited:
Top Bottom