• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ROOR (Herborizer) vaporizer

medicalweed

Manufacturer
ROOR Germany present their new vaporizer in the Medical Hemp Fair "Treating yourself" in Toronto.
I got to try it and loved it...Great new style of vape
And many people love it...

medicalweed,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Looked to be the same as the Herborizer when I saw it in their booth. I didn't get to see it in action though.

quomist,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Here's the best pic I have of it. It's circled with an arrow pointing at it. View full pic to see full res.

You can't see it in the pic but there is a short wire hanging off of the top that you plug another wire into probably.
roorvape.jpg

quomist,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I wonder how hard it is to clear that 7 footer. That looks like the one commissioned for cypress hill no?

I'd definitely be keen on hitting a RooR vape but no doubt it's obscenely over priced.

bluntfaced,

GreenLeaf

bluntfaced said:
I wonder how hard it is to clear that 7 footer. That looks like the one commissioned for cypress hill no?

I'd definitely be keen on hitting a RooR vape but no doubt it's obscenely over priced.
yeah if a friend had one and bought it for some insane amount of money or I was at some convention like the OP was and you could hit it I'd try it but no way would I buy one.

GreenLeaf,

stinkmeaner

Nice shirt, I can almost see some midriff there. :D This is why I hang my t-shirts to dry and do not put them in the dryer, word to the wise "cotton shrinks"

stinkmeaner,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
:lol: looked just like a herbo when i seen it there, did like the looks of how the wire disconnected right near the unit, might seperate rather than pulling your unit over. Also just another piece to get lost. may help convert some ROOR heads into vapourists though :cool:

Mr. Smoke No More,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

max

Out to lunch
Looks to be a roor branded herborizer
Yep. RooR glass with Herbo guts.

Kind of interesting that the Basic model supposedly operates at 190C while the XL bottoms out (again, supposedly) at 195C.
It's the basic model that's set for 195/375.

"The RooR Vapor XL gives you a continuously adjustable temperature control between 90C/195F and 230C/445F for more personal temperature preferences."

hereatlast

Thanks for the correction max, I edited my post to avoid further confusion (by me or others).

Well, I don't expect this to be a FC hit but would be interested in seeing a better video at some point.

hereatlast,

greystr0ke

Yeah the price is a little absurd IMO. I got my Herbo for a little over $200 from a headshop and with the other $500 I could get a custom Roor tube.

greystr0ke,
Honesty I don't think this is worthy of its own post. It's the exact equivalent in a way of the Voodoo vaporizers relative to the Vapir ones - it's all the same product, just rebranded.

Almost 700 for the basic and 850+ for the XL? :lol:

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Hammerzeit

charliedontsurf said:
Honesty I don't think this is worthy of its own post. It's the exact equivalent in a way of the Voodoo vaporizers relative to the Vapir ones - it's all the same product, just rebranded.

Almost 700 for the basic and 850+ for the XL? :lol:

What exactly is that buying you as opposed to say, a MW or a VHW? :|

Hammerzeit,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
It's buying you a Roor branded herborizer on a bubbler that label has to add atleast $400 value doesn't it [end sarcasm]

Top Bottom