Ronald's secret agenda

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
IMG%5D

vaporist4LIFE

Their not so secret agenda IMHO is fattening and poisoning us.ditch that crap ASAP brother your body will thank you..there's a reason it's so cheap ...shouldn't be that way but...so is the world.if we were closer I would totally make you some delicious organic goodness !
Much love :peace:

Aimless Ryan

I ditched it years ago. Right now I don't have the strength to feed myself any other way. Yeah, I know this is going to make that even worse. It's not really under my control.

Aimless Ryan,
Reactions: kellya86

vaporist4LIFE

Understood ! You never know where there might be help , pm me if you feel like it.there could be someone in your local community that could bring you decent meals at least .I've been looking for a way to send food via mail , if I find someway I would love to send you some good grub ! Never give up my friend :)

Aimless Ryan

I have also been going there because their patio is an excellent place for me to sit in my power chair with my sign hanging from the back. That place is very busy, from both local residents and interstate traffic. Every car that goes there has to pass me at least once. Every car that goes through the drive-thru has to pass me twice. Slowly. I figure one or two sandwiches from that place most days is a small price to pay for what I may gain from it.

Originally my sign was meant specifically for local drivers who repeatedly witnessed me exercising (walking) on a bridge last summer. So a lot of times I go sit on the bridge with my sign in a position for drivers to see. Because they all know what the sign really means.

Here's my sign.

AwXyBDa.jpg

I've actually gotten a lot of positive feedback from people by doing this the last few days (specifically at McDonald's). Demonstrated my Vapcap to a dude yesterday, too.

Last edited:
Aimless Ryan,
Top Bottom