1. Thanks to some very special members we were able to help those in need.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

RIP Nelson Mandela.........

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Dec 5, 2013.

1. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

One of the best of our kind, and when I mean "our" kind, I mean our human species. A man who has done more than could possibly be expected from any man or woman.

If any man deserves a loooooong rest, it's him.

Rest in peace sir, along with as much respect as I am capable of offering up.

And to the people of South Africa, I bow to your sorrow along with your celebration of a life that was more than just well lived........
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  2. Seren

Seren Well-Known Member

Such a beautiful soul .... RIP Nelson Mandela

"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." - N.M.
    Quetzalcoatl, Bob Loblaw, Stu and 5 others like this.
  3. Denver912

Denver912 Active Member

Yep. He's been real sick for a while. Hope he's chillin somewhere now. Rip
    Bob Loblaw, Seren and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  4. DrPiff

DrPiff Born To Rage

Rest in Paradise Mandela. They locked him up for nearly three decades and it didn't break his spirit. A true revolutionary with an iron will.
  5. next level

next level Well-Known Member

A hero to millions that will live on for eternity. Have a nice slumber.

"I was made, by the law, a criminal, not because of what I had done, but because of what I stood for, because of what I thought, because of my conscience.” (Statement during trial, 1962)

“Difficulties break some men but make others.” (From a letter to wife, Winnie Mandela, from Robben Island, February 1975)

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
    Nelson Mandela
    Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/n/nelson_mandela.html#T9V0dkUihQkPUrCs.99
    lwien and Bob Loblaw like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors