Rio Portable Dab Rig by Stache Products

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Checked this out from another thread as i forgot which unit this was, the flat ugliest vape on the market....

Hearty LOL@ the "Accident waiver and release of liability" statement on their website

But Im stoked some folks seem to have found their unicorn

started@52

Checked this out from another thread as i forgot which unit this was, the flat ugliest vape on the market....

Hearty LOL@ the "Accident waiver and release of liability" statement on their website

But Im stoked some folks seem to have found their unicorn
I’m glad your stoked for me, thanks!
Full disclosure: I kinda thought the same thing at first but absolutely love it. Don’t knock again till you try it. Now I love the steampunk look more and more.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
They should have a discount code at the end of that disclaimer for the poor people like me that wasted their time reading it.:disgust:
It might not be the best looking unit around, more function over form (like my Plenty), it ain't no Pax, form over function.:myday:

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
I’m glad your stoked for me, thanks!
Full disclosure: I kinda thought the same thing at first but absolutely love it. Don’t knock again till you try it. Now I love the steampunk look more and more.

Please don't misunderstand, I can see the obvious functionality for sure, however, its hideous in just about every possible way and to preface this, Im fully sci glass through and through, while i can appreciate the skills heady glass takes, its not for me, give me clean, straight precision any day over captured opals or spikes or other such nonsense....having said that, this is neither heady, nor sci and looks like the multitudes of knock off china/india glass i see in all the new head shops popping up in legal states. Its like comparing the Peak with all the other Peak like devices that are not even half as sleek/looks like its engineered as the Peak is, again, saying nothing of function.

ugly, very plain/made in china looking glass
an ugly, super clunky torch type device
and an insanely ugly silicone brick to hold it all
the entire device looks like it was whipped together in a high school technology class

Quartz bangers with a torch has been proven time and again to be an extremely effective if super clunky (not trying to get into a torch vs enail argument) method of dabbing, Im in no way doubting this device can get people medicated to where they need to be and the price is about where it needs to be for the looks.

started@52

9619-E4-E6-237-A-4642-9-A92-48828-D6-E51-D8.jpg

https://mjarsenal.com/collections/tools/products/mja-iso-station

Chingas

gotta say, i don't want just any rio. I want a purple/greem base with a purple waterpipe and the newest banger. I would love a sale price on that if possible.

Chingas

Ordered! Not the color combo i was looking at but the sale was attractive. Went with Teal. Looked shimmery and 3D in the pics. It ain't about the color, it's about having one. Looking forward to it.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Looks like PIU still has some color bases.

That is a beauty of a banger @52, love the additional height it provides over the torch. My v1 banger provides very little clearance.

Whisper

I hope they offer this deal again. I will put dabnation on my rotation.

Whisper,
Top Bottom