Rife Machine / Spooky2 anyone with experience?

duckTape

I'm currently looking into Rife tech to hopefully help me out of a shitty Lyme disease situation.

Does anyone have any experience? If you don't have any experience and just want to let me know that you think it BS, please carry on. :)

And happy 4/20 everyone :leaf::rockon:

duckTape,
Reactions: Squiby

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I've successfully treated my Lyme with rife/frequency therapy for many years, but not with the Spooky2. There are a few folks in one of my Yahoo groups that use the Spooky2 though. I use the Atelier Robin F165 generator with the SG-1 broadcast device. There's a lot of info (both good and bad) relating to this technology on the web. PM me if you want more info. I have no connection with or receive compensation from either of these companies.

I've successfully treated my Lyme with rife/frequency therapy for many years, but not with the Spooky2. There are a few folks in one of my Yahoo groups that use the Spooky2 though. I use the Atelier Robin F165 generator with the SG-1 broadcast device. There's a lot of info (both good and bad) relating to this technology on the web. PM me if you want more info. I have no connection with or receive compensation from either of these companies.
Hi Nick,
Thank you for the information.
I used a rifelabs plasma machine for Lyme disease and it helped. Now it broke. I consider spooky2 because it is not expensive. How good do the people in that forum rate it?
I am so tired looking for something effective but not too expensive.
Do you have a minute to let me know what could be useful for me? I wasn’t able to get into a rife forum, so I landed here.,,.
Thank you very much in advance,
Help will be highly appreciated!
Petra

Lola Zuckerschnee,

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Hi Nick,
Thank you for the information.
I used a rifelabs plasma machine for Lyme disease and it helped. Now it broke. I consider spooky2 because it is not expensive. How good do the people in that forum rate it?
I am so tired looking for something effective but not too expensive.
Do you have a minute to let me know what could be useful for me? I wasn’t able to get into a rife forum, so I landed here.,,.
Thank you very much in advance,
Help will be highly appreciated!
Petra

Hi Lola, a warm welcome to the forum. :spliff:
This is quite an old thread from 2017, Nick might not reply?

Unfortunately I don't know anything about this type of equipment.

Maybe @Alexis can help?

Wish you well on your search. :peace:

TheThriftDrifter,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Hi Lola, a warm welcome to the forum. :spliff:
This is quite an old thread from 2017, Nick might not reply?

Unfortunately I don't know anything about this type of equipment.

Maybe @Alexis can help?

Wish you well on your search. :peace:
Hi. Please excuse me for voluptuous briefness here my energy is ever so deflated after I recently can you believe it contracted another two separate Covid infections making it a minimum of four separate contractions confirmed officially now but probably five or six and every time it has entered my nervous system and inflicted an incrementally greater amount of Nerve damage.

But this spooky 2, Rife machine,

Please take my own personal word on this when I tell you this is actually legitimate it's no quack, it takes some programming and a bit of equipment like a laptop or PC at least but this is an extremely powerful effective and worthwhile healing modality this particular unit is right at the top of the market but if you were trying to fight cancer there are some other ones which have different set ups depending on localised or systemic treatment needs.

The spooky 2 is different it offers so much it's also can run programs for example Which can help with addiction and also withdrawals stress anxiety anything or you can program it for any particular pathogen so much it can actually do and it's stacks up by testimony.

My mum and I have been engaged in a far more intense version of rifingourselves for 15 months plus now it's the most mind blowing life changing and intense thing I've ever known half a gram of LSD 325 g MDMA before 2005 even not any single drug binge illness adventure tragedy you name it has blown my mind or impacted my life as much in a healing and transformational sense.

We have been heavily detoxing and removing artificial Nanotech from our bodies and DNA's for a start plus so much else. I have seen this stuff with my own eyes it's remarkable you may have heard of moregellons are very real phenomenon where technically alien and lifelike fibres of various shiny colours emerge from some people skin in true life like manoeuverable conscious fashion but they are purely material and not biological at all.

It is just way too much for most primitive minded people of the current age I won't get into that now humanity reset another fascinating story history books remarkably falsified and chip chopped all over the place.

But Nanotechnology. AI. This is what the matrix films are showing us the way that technology can genuinely manifest and appear and act as if biological say even a virus one doing the rounds presently even??!

Because all matter is purely frequency and vibration and energy after all so technology can replicate it.

The specific type of frequency healing my mum and I are doing is tailored to be the most advanced possible to really tackle and remove the artificial building blocks in our DNA of artificial intelligence nature AKA Nanotech.

It is brutally intense the Herxheimer and die off from this process is 100 times greater than anything I have personally known before but the evidence is remarkable in terms of the body tissues and genuine visible age reversal plus many lifelong symptoms and ailments healing in stages.

But the spooky is much more of a general support machine and more gentle but it can do the same things we are doing it's all about frequencies after all and vice versa.

If you have the money and the equipment and are capable of grasping how to operate this understanding your needs and goals for health improvement I personally strongly recommend this because I believe in my heart from years of research and knowledge and intuition that this has every potential to drastically help you with any condition.

Keep looking into it also see this link I have provided below too.

Don't take every line with a grain of salt because this is one passionate man doing his best to free humanity from the prison we are in and oppression we are under.

Like any human we make mistakes but still this is a fantastic read to help you understand so much to begin with I believe but always look for the baby in the bath water of course because nobody truly knows after all.

I can connect you with this author and his own specific models I'll show you a photo in a minute of the one we use is so simple and it's much cheaper than the spooky doesn't require a laptop or PC either.

Plug & play.

If you are trying to cure a cancer there are also some other rife machines which like I say can be tailored to localised or systemic treatment but which genuinely work also.

Gmb400 or something I think (?)

Hope you are well brother.

Rifing has blown my mind I swear.

Also....Raw organic Celery Juice daily, 16OZ.

Look into that. If you wanna get weller by shots, DO THAT. It is as powerful, healing, detoxing, rejuvenating as anything, I mean anything if you just give it time.

Good luck. If you feel I can help more please ask. I'll do my best.

Link to nanotechnology and background story of Raymond Rife, and more

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This Electromedicine stuff is legit as guys. I swear.

Hmm, i've heard about zappers,but having those Southern cross flags on some of the devides,make me think the guy is also deep into conspiracy theories and antivax-bullshit /flat earth shit ... and probably associated with other low level crap. I'd take everything with a grain of salt from such guy.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Jah75

Alexis

Hmm, i've heard about zappers,but having those Southern cross flags on some of the devides,make me think the guy is also deep into conspiracy theories and antivax-bullshit /flat earth shit ... and probably associated with other low level crap. I'd take everything with a grain of salt from such guy.
That is a shame then that you are mentally blocked enough to to dismiss the genuine babies in the bath water.

Re flat earth etc. It's honestly never been my thing and I've never taken a stance on it any way but I came across some really interesting compelling presentations of an actually alternative case bye a seemingly very intelligent Belgian researcher last 9 months which have actually flipped my own view on this.

Regardless, these Electromedicine tools do work. They have personally not just kept me alive for decades after lyme disease completely trashed my immune and nervous system but have kept me within reach of full recovery given fortune and and a magnanimously greater living quality.

This is is at Core about health healing and the genuine technology out there are which has no harmful side-effects which we do not know about at large but I can personally vouch for with my head on a guillotine I swear are as having been lifesaving and improving on a grand scale.

Plus I am anti-vax programme myself but that does not mean I do not have genuine knowledge and experience to share and in part especially in the field of health and healing.

And I am know covid Denier either I have have multiple overlapping long covid infections which have caused severe damage to my nerves and nervous system which was already hacked to pieces from lyme disease covid itself has had more direct negative impact on me than any other thing in my 42 year-old life.

Nothing would have protected Me Against This and my chances of an adverse reaction personally to the jab are significantly higher than 4 most and I still would be contracting the illness with a totally open nervous system and the job could even caused some adverse event weakening my immunity these are facts and this is rational too without even taking a stance here exactly.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
That is a shame then that you are mentally blocked enough to to dismiss the genuine babies in the bath water.

Re flat earth etc. It's honestly never been my thing and I've never taken a stance on it any way but I came across some really interesting compelling presentations of an actually alternative case bye a seemingly very intelligent Belgian researcher last 9 months which have actually flipped my own view on this.

Regardless, these Electromedicine tools do work. They have personally not just kept me alive for decades after lyme disease completely trashed my immune and nervous system but have kept me within reach of full recovery given fortune and and a magnanimously greater living quality.

This is is at Core about health healing and the genuine technology out there are which has no harmful side-effects which we do not know about at large but I can personally vouch for with my head on a guillotine I swear are as having been lifesaving and improving on a grand scale.

Plus I am anti-vax programme myself but that does not mean I do not have genuine knowledge and experience to share and in part especially in the field of health and healing.

And I am know covid Denier either I have have multiple overlapping long covid infections which have caused severe damage to my nerves and nervous system which was already hacked to pieces from lyme disease covid itself has had more direct negative impact on me than any other thing in my 42 year-old life.

Nothing would have protected Me Against This and my chances of an adverse reaction personally to the jab are significantly higher than 4 most and I still would be contracting the illness with a totally open nervous system and the job could even caused some adverse event weakening my immunity these are facts and this is rational too without even taking a stance here exactly.
Well i think my mind is opened just enough. Maybe your is too open and you are letting too many unorthodox ideas take root inside your mind. I have researched zappers, and while i think the tech has legitimacy, i cannot help but see other bullshit on those sites that promote zappers,like drinking Cerosine for cancer or Peroxide... You do so many healthy rituals and alternative medicine but yet you complain all the time about your poor health,maybe they are not as magical as you think :)). Covid Vaccines still have a way to go, but there are others that have stood the test of time and saved millions.
Anyway dont wanna get into a shoot out with you on those subjects, it is free world and everyone can think whatever thinks. I seek authority when i look for information and having confederate flag all around doesnt block my mind,but activates the BULLSHIT alert.
Have a nice day and dont open your Chakras too much. Your Aura might catch a cold.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Jah75

Alexis

Well i think my mind is opened just enough. Maybe your is too open and you are letting too many unorthodox ideas take root inside your mind. I have researched zappers, and while i think the tech has legitimacy, i cannot help but see other bullshit on those sites that promote zappers,like drinking Cerosine for cancer or Peroxide... You do so many healthy rituals and alternative medicine but yet you complain all the time about your poor health,maybe they are not as magical as you think :)). Covid Vaccines still have a way to go, but there are others that have stood the test of time and saved millions.
Anyway dont wanna get into a shoot out with you on those subjects, it is free world and everyone can think whatever thinks. I seek authority when i look for information and having confederate flag all around doesnt block my mind,but activates the BULLSHIT alert.
Have a nice day and dont open your Chakras too much. Your Aura might catch a cold.
True Lyme virtually disables your immune system for life, heavily dysregulates the nervous system also majorly damaged my own.

From 2005 I became allergic to 99% of all things.

Catch 22, multiple seperate debilitating conditions singularly, no defense against very very severe respiratory infection ever since.

I have worked extremely hard it's a miracle I managed to live any sort of normal life at all as well as simply surviving this far.

It took phenomenal ingenuity imagination and strive.

Seeking every possible treatment and assistance avenue available which actually does get you out of really hot water each and every time hence my passion and experience with these electromedicine devices of which there are many and some are just not nearly as good as the one I have shown above.

Now beginning 2020 after 15 years of being debilitated by Lyme disease I was actually in significantly the best condition I had been in since 2005.

However I am a sitting duck for something like Covid because my nervous system is already so damaged and immune system malfunction or so I have had multiple contractions of that which have always entered my nervous system and inflicted much greater levels of damage than anything ever before.

And this has happened fairly recently it is enough to destroy a person and I am having to fight phenomenally hard the respiratory illness itself is no bother to me because the electromedicine devices are youse can knock out any respiratory infection you name it I've had them all the most severe pneumonia on top of influenza with multiple viruses and I have never failed to very quickly reduce and clear any respiratory infection.

The problem is my severely damaged nervous system which has now become an easy place for these very rampant and aggressive Covid strains to habitate.

The fact that I report such difficulties as a result of this over the last two years should not be used to dismiss my testimony about various healing modalities and their effectiveness because without them the truth is I would have no chance at all just give up now I would need to.

Please consider this at least.

You didn't really need to be sarcastic though it's not as if I have never been actually dead straight and respectful engaging with you.

sunflowergirl37

Hello Nick
I realise this is an old thread but writing to you as I have owned a Spooky2 Machine (GeneratorX) for quite some time now and haven’t really been able to do much with it
My friend was going to help me with it but he left to go abroad permanently
I live in the UK and would reall like to connect with someone here
I am in N Ireland, so even Scotland is not far away from me
Would appreciate any help as I am clueless
I even have some Berkhana Labs equipment but again they haven’t been used
I did reach out to Sppoky to ask if they could help but no luck which is a shame
Thank you in advance
Anne

sunflowergirl37,
Top Bottom