Rick Simpson oil

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I think the intent was good but the methods leave much to be desired. Those archaic methods were a means to an end. There have been many to take Rick's "ball" and run with it.
I posted this on another thread but it is relevant here as well.
http://www.badkatscannapharm.com/
There is a wealth of info on edible oils, and recipes for many other goodies. Well worth the read!

ericamartins

This is so great am alive to testify the good work of hemp oil and its miracle healing.

In April 10th 2012 i was diagnosed of breast cancer and bone cancer when the doctor told me it was already too late for me, that i have only ten months on earth to live. I shared tears and all hope was gone thinking that i will just sleep and go just like that.

My mom came to visit me in Serbia two months later and bought me some hemp oil product saying that it works well on cancer, ever since she told me about the benefits and encourage me to use the medication. I have been on treatment for the past 4 months now which was the required treatment plan for me.
Last week, I went to hospital to do my test and to God be the glory my cancer was not found there anymore. I have been cured with Rick Simpson hemp oil which my mother had bought for me.

My family in forever grateful to Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil.

mod note: Links removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

fernand

Just a note on thinning. People thin for different reasons and IMHO there's nothing intrinsically wrong with it. Glycerin (VG) is unfortunately unsuitable as it will separate when cold and decompose when too hot. Propylene Glycol is safe and effective for vaporizing but some separation can occur. Adding a small amount of EJMix prevents separation.

fernand,

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
Just a note on thinning. People thin for different reasons and IMHO there's nothing intrinsically wrong with it. Glycerin (VG) is unfortunately unsuitable as it will separate when cold and decompose when too hot. Propylene Glycol is safe and effective for vaporizing but some separation can occur. Adding a small amount of EJMix prevents separation.

I thought recent research was showing that PG created some lung problems?

looney2nz,
Top Bottom