RezBlock /Cranberry Extract

Assuming its safe, would you vape through anything other than water if it offered some benefit?

• Total voters

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Thanks for the explanation. I ordered mine today so I missed out. Just signed up for the club as well.

red lips LMAO. I can see why it was on sale

red-lips_1024x768_29987.jpg

Live-N-Learn,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
You guys have problems with lip-stick lips?

Wow, I'd say I was getting old... but my interest is rooted in a youthful romp.

BigDaddyVapor,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Now I distillate my own water for making my concentrate and more recently to fill the piece.
I have amazing results, it has never been so smooth and clean. My respiratory system is rewarding me everyday.

More to come

img1543xc.jpg

Not so ghetto distillation : medical grade silicon / glass / copper. I just need a small heat source, doing it in the kitchen isn't really handy

noserub

The Earl of Indica
You ordered the $6 lips jar? My 420 Science package came today

1x Rezblock
1x glass LID
0x glass jar
:rofl:
Yes I ordered the $6 jar too with rezblock x2 ...but sadly the package has not arrived yet! Too funny...I'll let ya know if I get mine

noserub,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm burnt right now, so feel free to tell me to read the thread again, but I don't remember if this stuff adds taste to the vapor or not. Does it?

SD_haze

I'm burnt right now, so feel free to tell me to read the thread again, but I don't remember if this stuff adds taste to the vapor or not. Does it?
It might have change the flavor if you dumped the concentrated stuff ALL into the glass, but properly diluted (1 drop per 10ml) I'm not noticing it affecting the flavor.

By the way:
If they "averaged" 33 cents per use, that would be roughly $40 a year for one piece kept filled 365/yr and changed every ~3 days or so.

$20 if you cut the doubled the dillution.

(Of course if you're using it on a piece with a very small water volume, you could stretch it out pretty far)

SD_haze,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
So I was just waiting on my PBW which arrived today so I can clean my bubbler, so I can put the RezBlock in it and snap a picca, but heres my RezBlock. One of a kind. :)

3532w5w.jpg

wonderfox

Awesome! I'm considering the OCD pack. Does anybody have any experience with 'smoke soap' or should I stick with ISO?

wonderfox,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I also was considering the OCD pack, I saw someone who said the citric acid is good to use after you clean your glass with PBW or just in general with non pure water. Dont knowif smoke soap has it in it though lol

Live-N-Learn,

SD_haze

Awesome! I'm considering the OCD pack. Does anybody have any experience with 'smoke soap' or should I stick with ISO?
I would be curious to hear T-dub's on the 420 Science Smoke Soap. When I was ordering I searched pretty hard to find out what it is made of, to no avail.

However, I don't think the OCD pack is worth it because the 420 wipes can't be much more than diluted iso alcohol pads.

SD_haze,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I have not tried the Smoke Soap yet but it can't be much more than dish soap, maybe saponified coconut oil or something? The wipes are just alcohol prep pads 70%, if you self inject like I do you will have tons of these lying around, if not, a quick trip to your local Wallyworld/Wallgreens will yield inexpensive options.

Sweet gifts for your sweetie.

Got a special someone in your life who just loves the green? Show them how much you care with some sweet gear from 420 Science. Nothing says "I love you" like a 420 Jar full of stinky buds!

Take 20% off your entire order
Use promocode: FEB14 at checkout

t-dub,

wonderfox

Aww I only ordered a couple of hours ago. Reckon I'd be able to add the discount code to the order this late?

wonderfox,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Guys, I got my copper distiller setup this morning. Took me the whole day to clean and start playing with it.

So far, I have to say, I am amazed.

Edit : I wanted to say, that now, I will rinse and change solution between every bowl. That helps to maintain a low need for herbs while giving me a great experience at every inhale, now I definitely spend a lot more time setting up than consuming.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
just ordered my OCD pack.... kinda excited to see how this tastes and works

mmenzie,
Top Bottom