• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

RezBlock /Cranberry Extract

Assuming its safe, would you vape through anything other than water if it offered some benefit?

• Total voters

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
29551800.png

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Seems like you guys enjoy my R&D ! Thanks for the kind words

img1499gu.jpg

As you can see the mouthpiece is starting to get dirty. We can see stains on the piece too.
Still really light tho, and only visible in full light, because I forgot to shake before the picture
(Theses silicone pads are so sweet)

Roger D,
Reactions: momatik

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Some times she likes to scratch my speakers but that's it, and she does it on purpose to annoy me, she never broken any glass. Luckily, she has always been really cautious about stuff. She likes to stay in the room I vape in most of the time, she loves all my wool blankets and maybe the vapors lol. I don't have to worry about her broking stuff.
I have a bunch of silicone pads to secure my various pieces and elements

img1500rj.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I love how easy it is to clean my piece. I let the sink water run hot, then dumped the RezBlock out, rinsed three times, and added new water + RezBlock. It's not that dirty but still, I'm happy with how it really is as simple as changing the water now, instead of ISO and salt, praying you don't break it by accident :wave:

wyFKa6b.jpg

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: momatik

SD_haze

I'm going to give it a shot...thanks for the tip!
To top it off:
They have small glass jars for $6 instead of $17 this weekend too.
Only the one design though.

What make's that a neat deal is all the glass jars come with a lifetime warranty.
(Replacements cost $5 to ship back however)

SD_haze,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
OK. BIG difference in the amount of pooh with wax. It still doesn't stick, but its way too thick to break all the way down. It collects in globules, that will stick lightly to the sides (a little shake clears them). When you pour the water out, chunks are there to.

I'm thinking of bottling it and getting sticks' address. Cranberry Pooh Brew!

John Lewus

With the $5 off I went ahead and jumped on this to get the newer rezblock based on people saying it is significantly better. I still have over half a bottle of the green rezblock stuff left. I don't like the green one all that much so not sure if I will use it up or throw it away. It works ok but the accidental backsplash is salty!

It seems from reading these forums the best setup is really warm water with the rezblock concentrate. I am not going to invest in heat warming lamps or anything fancy like that so I will have stick with room temp water. The warmer water seems to be easier on my throat.

With the old green stuff I would get globs that would build up and when I dumped it in the bathtub some of those globs stuck to the bottom. It was a real pain in the arse to clean up. Those globs are sticky and I have to pick them off one at a time. Is this still an issue with the new stuff?

John Lewus,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Update.

I had four pieces w/ RezBlock for a couple of days. Three, I used for testing/getting my head bashed in dabs. The DR collects a lot of Pooh. Its the nature of the design, it blows water all the way up the can. When I tip the piece, to coat the MP... big Pooh likes to stick up there. By day two, however... it had broken up. Though, if I had been constantly doing dabs, it most certainly would have collected. It rinsed right out.

The Lattice bubbler, nothing really has a chance to collect. The perc/RezBlock breaks everything up. Its just a superior piece. The best, in my collection, at this point. You also have to take into account its the highest water volume piece of them.

The VB Mini w/ the SSFG AC collects, but that's the nature of inlines. Plus, its all mini pieces.

For vapor, I was using my new HVY tube w/ Mike's (OGB) awesome new gridded 15-cut, closed-end DS. Wow, does RezBlock work AWESOME in this piece. Distilled water, RezBlock this rig, just does not collect and it rinses to sparkle. So happy, I grabbed this little sucker. Its 5mm, but its that notorious HVY/MiO glass glob joint. I don't like the sound it makes, when you stick your finger in there. Sounds like the glass might be significantly thinner at the bulge. Would like some calipers. Its beefy every place else... so it might just be a trick of sound. When I stick my pinky all the way in, it feels substantial and strong.

I'm getting one of those coffee cup/candle warmer deals, because the bottom of the HVY tube, is flush with the base. Though, it may be overkill, since it doesn't collect anyway. I do like hitting off the warmer water.

BigDaddyVapor,

noserub

The Earl of Indica
[quotoo"SD_haze, post: 338472, member: 6432"]Wow, pooh bear really is the color of hash oil :freak:

My rez block is in-transit along with a $6 jar~[/quote]

Me too!

noserub,

SD_haze

$6 dollar jar?!??! I dont see no 6 dollar jar :(
To top it off:
They have small glass jars for $6 instead of $17 this weekend too.
Only the one design though.

What make's that a neat deal is all the glass jars come with a lifetime warranty.
(Replacements cost $5 to ship back however)

Posted about it last friday but sunday was the last day :\
You were stuck with big red LIPS on the jar though (lips with feet & a joint)

You can sign up to the 420 science club to get email alerts for future sales

SD_haze,
Top Bottom