RezBlock /Cranberry Extract

Assuming its safe, would you vape through anything other than water if it offered some benefit?

• Total voters

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Just got my EFS incycler!!!:rockon:I noticed right away that NACE creates too many bubbles which actually kills the vortex. :( So I immediately dumped it and went straight distilled, and voila a beautiful twister.:love: So now I must test my levels with this awesome new toy!:science::peace:
Take a hit or 2 and the bubbles calm down as the solution loads up. Use less or more as you see fit.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Just got my EFS incycler!!!:rockon:I noticed right away that NACE creates too many bubbles which actually kills the vortex. :( So I immediately dumped it and went straight distilled, and voila a beautiful twister.:love: So now I must test my levels with this awesome new toy!:science::peace:

Thank you for saving me money by not ordering any for my own Incycler

Vitolo

Vaporist
Sharing another good offer I got from the company
15zqqmx.jpg

Go to: Special Sale
Use code (touch where it says webcode)
BC4WFS

turk

turk
....so as a result of some of the many informative discussion on this thread , I've been vaping exclusively with distilled water, rez block, and extracts for about a week...it's really made a difference since I do subscribe that the "cleaner your glass is, the more enjoyable your vaping experience is"...t-dub who began this thread and all the many others who have contributed and shared knowledge and experiences....thanks...with the evo now it really only comes down to the elb...as long as that's "clean" and "fresh" I am guaranteed...to be knocked on my ass...each and every time...

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I've started using cranberry extract. I put a gel cap in a bottle of distilled water (I do 16 0z at a time), shake that shit till it's pink and BAM!! I gotta tell ya, it works well.

Another little yrick I learned recently, this time from a glass blower, usually @t-dub is my go to how the hell do I clean this friend.

After an ISO rinse instead of soap and water flush it with Listerine! It's designed to help from plaque build up. It'll do the same with Rez. Plus, your glass always smells minty fresh!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
It depends on the piece - I use a flush system like @t-dub and every situation is different. But generally I like to ensure myself that I'm not about to rip on some ISO fumes...the Listerine takes all that away plus helps with buddies who may have bad breath.

Blueberryyumyum

Finally received my order of BC, 6 bottles of Cranberry extract, really happy with it especially for the price!
I was almost running out of NACE my last bottle. Another thanks to this community for the great deal!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Seriously, I just figured out what the "mysterious" fruit extract is and I am reading the research papers right now, and the manufactuer's brochure, so I can present a cogent summary here. The short story is this: We are vaping through super hi-tech, highly concentrated, scientifically balanced and preserved, cranberry juice. You know how cranberry juice has been used to treat urinary tract infections? Well its the Proanthocyanidins (PACs) in the cranberries that provides the bacterial anti-adhesive properties that allows all those bad guys to be flushed away because they can't stick to anything. This is good because you get better without antibiotics. This has dental applications, its good for oral health, there are all sorts of drinks, and other products, being patented and developed right now that utilize this unique ability.
I see @Roger D getting everyone in France and Spain on board. I have to admit, this is working well and the more videos I see on-line with "pink" water, like @stonemonkey55 showed at the cup, confirms the trend. Let's not rule out sanitation solutions in our thoughts . . . . its the final piece of the puzzle.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I see @Roger D getting everyone in France and Spain on board. I have to admit, this is working well and the more videos I see on-line with "pink" water, like @stonemonkey55 showed at the cup, confirms the trend. Let's not rule out sanitation solutions in our thoughts . . . . its the final piece of the puzzle.

Pink water what? RezBlock and related water additions? Stopped using it in all but my tube (beaker to showerhead). I go back and forth with using it and not... better to have it and not use it than need it and not have it ;)

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

xRUFUSx

special like everyone else
Many thanks to t-dub and everyone that's a part of this thread. Haven't stopped using the extract since I got it. It's too much fun first of all...
Using a water piece without it now seems kinda like running the car without oil. Regular changes prevent a lot of maintenance and keeps the insides clean. If you want low emissions, it's the only way right?
:horse:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I will give advice about rezblock (and cranberry liquid extract)
Do yourself a favor, and do not let it sit there as decoration unused for more than a couple of days.
It will begin to "spoil".
when you swirl it you will see cloudy clumps.
Don't forget that the extract is organic, and it's only preservative is citric acid.
I mixed rezblock and water in a hydratube, and did not use it for a week, and since the hydratube is self enclosed, it was a good deal of work to get it cleaned up.
(You remember that day, when I called you t-dub!)
I now use open bong, which makes cleaning easy...
My point is; avoid leaving rezblock in a water piece, sitting unused for too long.
Too long has proven here... to be 4 days or more!

How to check;
Swirl the water, and if you see cloudy clumps moving around, that is the solution spoiling.

How to avoid;
Change solution regularly.

Newcastle

Stoned!
I just wanted to say thanks to all that contributed to this forum. My BC cranberry is keeping my D020 nice and clean. I didn't receive it until a day after I received the D020. After using it for one day without the extract it had clumps stuck inside of it that were hard to clean with alcohol. I have been using the BC extract sense I cleaned it and it stays clean. I change it every day and add 4 drops. I have an observation and a question. I have observed that over night the color changes from pink/cranberry to a milky almost yellow color. So it kind of tells me when to clean it. My question is.....Do you guys drink this stuff?

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I just stumbled back onto this thread and decided to buy the Organic Choice stuff for $5.00. I grabbed two, one for me and one for my son. He combusts, so it will,be interesting to see if this stuff helps.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I just wanted to say thanks to all that contributed to this forum. My BC cranberry is keeping my D020 nice and clean. I didn't receive it until a day after I received the D020. After using it for one day without the extract it had clumps stuck inside of it that were hard to clean with alcohol. I have been using the BC extract sense I cleaned it and it stays clean. I change it every day and add 4 drops. I have an observation and a question. I have observed that over night the color changes from pink/cranberry to a milky almost yellow color. So it kind of tells me when to clean it. My question is.....Do you guys drink this stuff?
It tastes terrible, I tried it and don't recommend it . . . :puke:

What is happening is as the solution "loads" up with stuff it changes color. I have one strain that consistently wipes out the color more quickly than others which is my dankest medicine, but yes time to change when the solution "turns" . . .

Edit: I am getting my solution to last much longer by adding ONE drop of iodine tincture to the mix.

Caligula

Maximus
Question... anyone considered storing your pieces under UV light? You could maybe hook up a small lamp inside a cabinet or some such thing. Id totally try it, but I dont have a UV light. Should be good enough to kill anything that would be growing and should increase shelf life indefinitely I'd think.

Likea deez:

http://www.amazon.com/MiniMAX-TM-Portable-Ultraviolet-Germicidal/dp/B000JWOGQ8

Quickly kills germs on hard surfaces, objects and even in water.

This way we can keep the water additives to a minimum.

Top Bottom