RezBlock /Cranberry Extract

Assuming its safe, would you vape through anything other than water if it offered some benefit?

• Total voters

JoeKickass

It was a joke lol.
I wasn't really joking...
RK8819H.jpg

Your guys' packing lists didn't have that sticker?

I emailed them about what exactly was the offending chemical, still waiting to hear back

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I wasn't really joking...
RK8819H.jpg

Your guys' packing lists didn't have that sticker?

I emailed them about what exactly was the offending chemical, still waiting to hear back
Sorry I meant the joke was making them go out of business... I keep forgetting that not everyone knows what I mean to say :doh:

Though we're in California, Prop 65 warnings everywhere if you pay attention ;)

JoeKickass

Though we're in California, Prop 65 warnings everywhere if you pay attention ;)
Yeah I see notices on power cords sometimes too, I hope it's just leaded glass or maybe it's just a mistake, but all the same I think I'll finish off my RezBlock until I hear back from them...

grokit

well-worn member
It could be that one of this highly-concentrated extract's medicinal qualities is that it is anti-parasitical, a quality that can cause an unwanted miscarriage. That would be in the "reproductive harm" category.

I'm just speculating, as I have not researched this in particular.
But I've seen it happen with papaya seeds for example.

Ville23

That's pretty strange.
Got mine a couple days ago and there is no sticker like that on my invoice.

Seems to be the same as Rez Block but at a much sweeter price!

Thanks again Sinclue :tup:

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
As I'm not likely to get pregnant or drink the rez water I don't personally see it as a problem. The air I breath everyday is probably way more likely to cause me harm :lol:

bagelbanger

I didn't receive any emails but it went through and I received mine in exactly a week to east coast. Haven't tried it yet but it seems to be the same as NACE. Which has been treating me well and is very NICE.

ENJOY and thank you so much for the heads up SINCLUE!

AWESOME FIND!!!

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
So did you guys get an email or anything from these guys? I ordered last week and they charged me, yet I received no email, tracking # anything. Should I just assume my order went thru?

same exact thing here. no emails... their CS SUCKS!!!!! i called them 4 times to ask them to send me the tracking and i never get emails. i asked for the tracking number and i wrote it down perfect but tracking number could not be found. finally called them and said i am not hanging up till they track it and tell me where it is. i was told 7 to 10 business days from the time THEY SHIPPED it. for me that was 2 or 3 days AFTER i placed the order. still waiting

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Naturally, you are all most welcome. I'd like to say it was due to my cleverness, but sadly not the case. My wife is sensitive to a lot of things so it has become automatic for me to check into ingredients, components, etc before buying. I went on the website to see if they had more info (i.e. Data sheet) and the deal more or less presented itself.

I didn't get anything from them except the stuff itself. No payment confirmation or shipping notice. Just showed up the other day delivered by USPS. At this point perhaps delays may be due to "unexpected demand" that we created!

I see @SSVUN~YAH got some without a sticker so I imagine the sticker is automatic for orders to California where such a warning is required for so many things its probably just easier to attach the warning to everything coming here..

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I love how instead of floaters in my water it just turns cloudy and lighter. I'm using cotton held in place with a screen on my female-female adapter. Vapor flows right through it and no chances of it getting sucked into my piece. Plus aside from getting oil to vape it's been keeping my glass clean as hell. I haven't used ISO in over a week now, just hot water flush.

NeeChee

More meatloaf Ma!
I just ordered the six pack for 15$ with free shipping code.My receipt shows free shipping and discount applied total $15. But when i payed with paypal they charged me the extra 5.95 for shipping WTH? Anyone have this problem? i'm hoping they will refund the charges since they are not listed on the final invoice. Still a great deal i was ready to spend $13 free shippping on ebay for 1 natures answer 1 oz a few days ago glad i waited.Thanks FC!

VAPEHUNTER

I just ordered the six pack for 15$ with free shipping code.My receipt shows free shipping and discount applied total $15. But when i payed with paypal they charged me the extra 5.95 for shipping WTH? Anyone have this problem? i'm hoping they will refund the charges since they are not listed on the final invoice. Still a great deal i was ready to spend $13 free shippping on ebay for 1 natures answer 1 oz a few days ago glad i waited.Thanks FC!

I was showing the same shipping charge, but once it ships it all gets cleared up.

turk

turk
....thanks guys....in yet another example of how easily I can be separated from my cash ...after reading this thread I've now bought distilled water and botanic choice to enhance my vaping experience....look forward to adding my experience on this thread...thanks for teaching a "old dog" ...some new tricks...cheers everyone...

NeeChee

More meatloaf Ma!
Mine said $19 on checkout, then it went up to $25 on Paypal.
For six bucks fuck it.
Yeh i doubt they are making much profit selling them so cheap.I sent them an email asking about the extra charge.If they fix it great if not o well. It's still a better a deal than you can find anywhere else.

Top Bottom