RezBlock /Cranberry Extract

Assuming its safe, would you vape through anything other than water if it offered some benefit?

• Total voters

Sonics420

true. i started using rezblock on friday, cleaned off my bongs Monday with jst regular old hot water and its looking new again.. no alcohol or sea salt involved lol.

Sonics420,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
That's a good point

The solution was not only losing color but was also getting cloudy. I want my water clear and pure as possible. Adding PAC rich powder to my distilled water changes its physical properties for the best, when it's fresh enough

Roger D,

noserub

The Earl of Indica
Not sure if anyone has experienced this or not, but I went out of town for about 7 days. I did not think to empty and rinse the rez block out of my glass before I left. When I returned I found crazy amounts of mold growing in all of the pieces that had the rez block in it. It makes sense that it would do that since it is an organic mixture just like food/drink...it just didn't occur to me that I'd need to empty it when I go traveling. I happen to travel quite a bit so this may not be a big deal for most people...just something to keep in mind...nothing a little PBW can't handle :science:

Here is a pic:

8585077368_748f286bfa_z.jpg

noserub,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
This has been discussed, the problem was actually worse with the old formula, but sadly still remains. I add a little silver hydrosol to mine when I'm mixing it up, keeps it nice :) You could also use a few drops of SSKI (saturated solution of potassium iodide) which would be less expensive, but would require you to understand the substance and its creation and use.

noserub

The Earl of Indica
This has been discussed, the problem was actually worse with the old formula, but sadly still remains. I add a little silver hydrosol to mine when I'm mixing it up, keeps it nice :) You could also use a few drops of SSKI (saturated solution of potassium iodide) which would be less expensive, but would require you to understand the substance and its creation and use.

Thanks for the tip t-dub! :peace:

noserub,
Reactions: t-dub

John Lewus

Mold is so annoying. Some BHO I purchased off Craigslist just started growing mold. Lesson learned!

John Lewus,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Its also incredibly toxic

I use fresh water at every bowl, when I don't it tastes like shit. Thanks now I have more than a couple pieces so I can make a decent roll, I don't have to wash when I don't want to, I just grab another piece that is clean.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Guys 420Science has RezBlock for 11.99. Does anyone have a free shipping code, or any code? 4.95 for 1 bottle to ship is crazy. I might have to buy 2.. Does anyone know if there will be a bigger sale as well? This week and next week will be shopping weeekk :)

Live-N-Learn,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Im running low so I will probably just buy 2. It does it job, thats for sure! After a nice hot rinse with PBW, everything is all sparkling fresh. I cant wait to add another piece to my collection during the upcoming holiday and hit it with that Pink Juice! :brow:

Live-N-Learn,
Reactions: t-dub

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
what is PBW?
man.. I really need to catch up with all these FC acronyms haha.

keepsake,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
Thanks LNL.
I'll check these products out.

Do you guys still change water every other day or so when using Rezblock?
Or do you keep the water in there for atleast a week?
I always change my water every other day... I'm thinking Rezblock might run out quick with my cleaning habits.

keepsake,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I change it everyday now. I tried 2-3 days but nasty things start to appear. I no likey.
I'm guessing theres no free shipping code... Buy 5 bottles it is then lol.

Live-N-Learn,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Yes, I just ordered two bottles, and an X-Large UV Jar. I didn't make it over $49 for free shipping though, oh well.

I did use coupon "FIVE" for $5 dollars off, so it came out to $47 bucks for me. Not bad :-). Can't wait to try this stuff out.

Edit: Does it make the water taste bad after repeated uses? I'd like to change the water in the morning, and than not change till the next day.

newVaper420,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Does it make the water taste bad after repeated uses? I'd like to change the water in the morning, and than not change till the next day.

Depends on what kind of repeated usage we're talking about. I tend to medicate all day and it usually lasts me a day. That's using a drop per oz. of water. You'll know when it's time to change the water. It loses it's color and gets sort of gross.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
So I'm super pumped to try this RezBlock :-). Question, what type of water do you use for this? I'm thinking of going to CVS and buying a gallon of distilled water and add it to that.

Right now I'm just using ZeroWater cold water in my Evolver HydraTree, but I can't add the RezBlock to my ZeroWater pitcher :-).

If I get that distilled water, should I add the RezBlock to that and keep it in the fridge? What do you guys think?

newVaper420,

Kief

Medicated
I would not pre-mix, it will not last as long... I'd just drop as you go. It will be fine if you use it fast enough, but as soon as you add RezBlock to water it creates an expiration date. Distilled water is best to keep hard water stains off of your glass, I even rinse with it because my water is so hard.
Does it make the water taste bad after repeated uses? I'd like to change the water in the morning, and than not change till the next day.
It can, without the proper amount in your mix or if it's fully used/expired. For daily water changes in your HT try just 3 drops, if the taste is bad at the end of the day, use 4 drops. Your amount of use will determine how much you need, if you are only having a few sessions that day, 2 drops may do the trick.

Top Bottom