Retailer Discussion & Discounts

Just a quick update, got in touch with Randy and everything worked out great, picked up my brandy new MFLB back on April 7th and everything works great! I like the MFLB, unfortunately the grinder that came with it - though still incredibly useful and sorely needed - doesn't quite grind up the herb fine enough for the Launch Box to work at optimal efficiency. But that's my only - minor - complaint. Kudos to Randy and puffitup!

thekitchensink,

PuffItUp

Retailer
thekitchensink said:
Just a quick update, got in touch with Randy and everything worked out great, picked up my brandy new MFLB back on April 7th and everything works great! I like the MFLB, unfortunately the grinder that came with it - though still incredibly useful and sorely needed - doesn't quite grind up the herb fine enough for the Launch Box to work at optimal efficiency. But that's my only - minor - complaint. Kudos to Randy and puffitup!

Thanks thekitchensink! We are always happy to help any way we can. We also finally upgraded our phone service so we can answer calls anytime day or night.

The grinder works great for the magic flight and any other vaporizer. With the magic flight it is a good idea to hold the grinder upside down until the herbs are ground fine enough, the turn it over so the herbs fall through the holes. That way you can collect the pollen and still get fine herbs.

Also another option for the fuckcombustion fans. We make the same grinder in a 2 part version. We are happy to swap the 4 part for the 2 part.

PuffItUp,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Hi all,

Your Canuck friend here. I just ordered my MFLB kit from PuffitUp.com with a 15% discount code. Came up to $89 Canadian dollars, shipping included. I was quoted 149.99$ locally, and that was without all the nice freebees PuffitUp is including with the kit.

I received a shipping confirmation email with tracking number within hours of paying through Paypal. I chose the cheapest shipping method which was "USPS First-Class International mail". I expect it will take at least between 10-20 days to get here on the East coast and across the border. I'll remember to report here exactly how long it took as soon as I get it.

I saw 'PuffItUp' (Randy?) in the Chatroom last night. He says the price of MFLB is going up to 119$ soon (may 2011?) throughout all the retailers (before discount of course). It's a good thing I ordered now I guess!

PM me for the discount code.

Cheers,
M.

Vaporisateur,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
I just received my MFLB from PuffitUp.com today! I must say that the freebies they throw in are really nice. The 4-piece grinder is very decent and the padded pouch is just perfect for my glass pipe hehe

So it took 12 calendar days to get on the East coast and accross the border through regular mail. Not bad at all!

The postman also delivered my MAHA charger and battery combo at the same time. I'm a happy freakin' stoned camper right now :D

Vaporisateur,
Hi,

On the 29th of April I ordered a MFLB from Puffitup.com with coupon code 'MFLBONLY' to get a 20$ rebate. Unfortunately, I used it without knowing that this coupon removed the usually included extras (grinder, etc.). When i realized this (3 days after my order going through), I used the contact form on puffitup page and they promptly offered me to pay 9,50$ to get the extras (5$ + 4,50$ shipping fees to Canada). I accepted this offer.

Amazing service. Recommended.

Harpermajoritaire,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Vaporisateur
Harpermajoritaire

Thanks both you for the good feedback. It actually helps a lot to know how long orders take to ship to canada.

We are excluding all future coupons from discounting the Magic Flight in the future. Instead we plan on packaging the Magic Flight with better accessories. We are trying a few bundles on our eBay store right now and plan on adding them to the website when we know we came up with the right combinations. FC is full of vapor gurus so if anyone wants to tell us what they would like to see as a free extra with the Magic Flight, please let us know.

Vaporisateur - Glad you like the grinder, The padded pouch no doubt works great for a glass pipe too. I am making an effort to be in the FC chartroom as often as possible, it actually makes for great comic relief.

Harpermajoritaire - Thanks for the thumbs up, the first MFLB combo we tried on eBay has Free Shipping To Canada. We are working on opening up free shipping to canada on most of our items soon. Canadians represent a large part of our business so we defiantly need to cater to them as much as possible.

-Randy

PuffItUp,

Vitolo

Vaporist
A Vaporizer Dealer that Cares About the Community
I had posted a video about a new grinder made just for the MFLB a few pages back at; Grinder for MFLB. It will be sold by PuffitUp.
Play Safe, Vaporize! Puff It Up!
I am in touch with dozens of the Vaporizer dealers, and sellers of supplies. I order a multitude of vape accessories, just to find out who gives good support to clients.
Vaporization has been listed under Health and Pharmaceuticals, and as such we would hope they held customers in an especially high regard.
I spread the name of the companies that treat you guys right, as it should be, they deserve the word of mouth.
I speak with Puffitup on the 24/7 help line, and I jokingly have referred to him on these forums as "Puffy".
I learned a bit more about Puffy (Randy). Randy got into the Vaporizer industry at a young age, after he had started chemo-therapy. Randy is a shining example of a caring person that places the welfare of vaporizer users above the dollar.
Puffitup believes in really good customer service, and this is not just talk.
The prices are great, and shipping is free and fast.
The good part, is you can talk to a live person. Randy does not want to sell you anything you do not need or want. What Randy does want is to answer your questions, honestly and to the point about what part or vape might suit you.
PuffItUp has a small Vapor Lounge in Downtown San Jose.
1photo.jpg

They have been committed to helping people stop smoking , by letting them try vaporization. The Vapor lounge which is located near a Hospital in downtown San Jose is 100% free to patients. They help certified MMJ patients in their immediate area that can not afford vaporizers by donating returned vaporizers.
I endorse PuffItUp, as being one Helluva company, whose deals you would be hard pressed to beat.
Please.. I say with confidence. Call Randy at PuffiUp at 1 (800)420 -4237 with parts questions. Tell him Vito sent you!

I'm currently in the middle of a purchase from everyonedoesit and I'm very dissatisfied. I ordered Da Buddha from them on the 19th of may and was told that it was out of stock until the 26th (the item was then, and has been ever since, listed as in stock) as this changed my delivery date to a really inconvenient day for me i complained and they refunded the cost of shipping which seemed very fair and asked how i wished to continue. I emailed back saying i was happy to proceed with the purchase and sat back to wait for it to be in stock and be delivered.

I still have not received my order since then and despite sending several emails and phoning them a couple of times asking when i can expect delivery (i have to make sure someone is in the house) they haven't replied at all or answered the phone.

Has anyone else had problems with them? It's just weird to me that such a recommended company would blank me on all fronts. They have my money and i don't have my item and it seems like I'm being ignored.

on the site it says my order is being processed but i don't know if that means its about to be shipped or if it isn't even in stock and i can't find out because they aren't answering!

Edit: wish i'd seen this site before ordering. . . http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.everyonedoesit.com

turns out many people have had similar problems and worse since before xmas last year. with the amount of people not being able to contact them for information or refunds why are they still recommended by this site? If i mention this place in an email will they pay attention? one forum member has already kindly helped me out but they're still not responding.

Edit 2: As a last ditch attempt I've just tried posting on their facebook page. It seems a bit stupid that it's come to this but they seem to pay much more attention to that than they do to their phone lines and customer service. It seems a lot of other people have had to do this and they actually get replies. . . I can't believe these clowns still have such a good reputation! I thought i was the only unlucky one at first.

Edit 3: The saga ends. After carpet bombing them through every medium I could think of short of snailmail they finally replied telling me the stock didn't come in and was now expected on 8th june. fuck that, they already messed me round once im not going to wait for their shipment to come in from abroad, i could have done that myself. so i asked for a refund and my order cancelled. I then ordered another one off more expensive but reliable people.

tl;dr: Fuck everyonedoesit.com. Me and many others that you can see on review sites and their own facebook page and blog have experienced awful customer service and been ignored and lied to. I hope this site stops recommending them before someone else experiences the same thing.

Dr. Boomstick,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Dr.B-
I wrote to them and was received very poorly.. with vague answers about stock that they had, and they were still very anxious to take my order even though they would not verify that they had what I asked about (your DBV). I would post this on GC in the retailer section. I have passed a warning on to members of my own local areas groups! :2c:

Vitolo,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I've had a couple of dealings with them recently. One with an issue where my promotional complimentary gifts (actaully key in my purchase decision) arrived damaged. A replacement was sent, but this was the incorrect item (slightly). After 2 ingored emails they agreed to send the correct replacement again, but after 2 weeks I had recieved nothing. Chasing this up my emails were again ignored, but a couple of days later a packet did arrive at my doorstep with full replacement of that part of the order, plus some extra and was told to keep the initial incorrect replacement. Win for me.

I believe that they had actually simply forgot to dispatch my 2nd replacement when they said they would, but didn't want to admit this via email so just got their act together after I queried my non reciept and dispatched it that very same day, telling me nothing. The day after I emailed again feeling ignored, spitting blood and feathers and making threats (this probably whilst the order was in the postal system- but that's what you get if you don't communicate with your customers), only to have the postman deliver it the following morning. But still no email reply.

I can't really complain as I've been properly compensated plus some extra, but it was very frustrating that my emails were ignored (and there's never any answer on the phone). Makes you feel like you are shouting at the wind. It certainly can't be touted as good customer service.

But I have dealt with them maybe 6+ times over the last couple of years and I have to say that this was the first complaint I've had. However, I've not needed customer service in the past; it has just been a case of make my order online and have it arrive in the mail just a coulple of days later, no problems.

Any fool can make a sale. I think it's when problems arise and how they handle it that you can seperate the good from the bad and ugly. :/

That said, I feel like I personally perhaps owe them another chance after them sorting me out with extra freebies. I'm watching them though! :ninja:

:2c:

WatTyler,
Oh fuck now they are really taking the piss. everything in my above post is still true but i got an email at 20 past 5 saying my order had been dispatched. . . I don't even know when i've been lied to now. Is this just because i asked for a refund that i suddenly get sent it? I really don't know what they're playing at. Ive already ordered off another seller on ebay and i really don't want them to keep my money with the way they've treated me.

I told them i wanted a refund and they magically find one in stock? this company has some serious issues. . .

It says on their site that in any returns the customer must pay the shipping costs. well thats not fucking happening. I'd rather bring a civil action lawsuit against them before I pay a penny for this whole stupid situation.

It's like they really couldn't give a shit about customers. they don't care that I'm overdrawn for god knows how long because they didn't just give me a refund like I asked. I can just tell they aren't going to cut their losses and let this get sorted the easy and fair way. . . tbh I wouldn't mind starting a civil case against them if they try and rip me off. 2 of my friends are solicitors so they'd help me out.

Dr. Boomstick,
Vitolo said:
I speak with Puffitup on the 24/7 help line, and I jokingly have referred to him on these forums as "Puffy".
I learned a bit more about Puffy (Randy). Randy got into the Vaporizer industry at a young age, after he had started chemo-therapy. Randy is a shining example of a caring person that places the welfare of vaporizer users above the dollar. They help certified MMJ patients in their immediate area that can not afford vaporizers by donating returned vaporizers.!

While I learned ALOT from that post, I have to otherwise echo the highly positive feelings about Randy at Puffitup.com. I've always received literal 10 out of 10 customer service when dealing with him or his fantastic company. Those who spend enough time thumbing through threads will find the story of how Randy's inventory warehouse was destroyed in a fire started by unethical neighbors, and he went out of and purchased items from local headshops just to fill the orders, taking who knows much of a loss in the process. NOW I read that he donates return vaporizers to the ill, and let us not forget that many MMJ patients value their MMJ as the difference between a worthwhile life or at best a living-death - that sort of gesture is huge for them.

That's just superb, heartwarming, noble - all those bullshit words for being truly upstanding and compassionate.

Randy, I'm still loving that beta scout grinder you threw in for me, it lives in my pocket on a daily basis. Put that puppy into production!

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: MayaMayhem

manchild

Vapourist
I don't think anyone has commented on this company yet so I thought I shoud mention my recent successful purchase from "Australian Vaporisers".

I ordered an Arizer Solo and a 2 piece space case late on Monday night. The items were at my place on the Wednesday afternoon shipped in a discrete unmarked package through the express post network. The pricing on these items was very competitive with overseas dealers once the AUS-FC10 discount was applied.

I've been meaning to buy something from these guys for a while but pricing and the strong aussie dollar has kept me shopping elsewhere. So for all you aussie vapers don't forget about this company.
Thumbs up from me! :peace:

manchild,

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
charliedontsurf said:
Vitolo said:
I learned a bit more about Puffy (Randy). Randy got into the Vaporizer industry at a young age, after he had started chemo-therapy. Randy is a shining example of a caring person that places the welfare of vaporizer users above the dollar. They help certified MMJ patients in their immediate area that can not afford vaporizers by donating returned vaporizers.!

While I learned ALOT from that post, I have to otherwise echo the highly positive feelings about Randy at Puffitup.com. I've always received literal 10 out of 10 customer service when dealing with him or his fantastic company. Those who spend enough time thumbing through threads will find the story of how Randy's inventory warehouse was destroyed in a fire started by unethical neighbors, and he went out of and purchased items from local headshops just to fill the orders, taking who knows much of a loss in the process. NOW I read that he donates return vaporizers to the ill, and let us not forget that many MMJ patients value their MMJ as the difference between a worthwhile life or at best a living-death - that sort of gesture is huge for them.

That's just superb, heartwarming, noble - all those bullshit words for being truly upstanding and compassionate.

Randy, I'm still loving that beta scout grinder you threw in for me, it lives in my pocket on a daily basis. Put that puppy into production!

+1 on praise for puffitup. My order took only a few days to reach me on the East coast. Also, I received a few additional bonuses per request which I very much appreciate.

Deadhead101,
I ordered my MFLB from puffitup and had it delivered to the UK in about three weeks with the priority mail shipping option (costs a little extra). I had to ask Randy for some advice at one point and he was very helpful, courteous and even checked up on me after I'd received my item. Great personal touch and I'm very happy that I ordered from puffitup. Also, the item was well packaged and came with a lot of free goodies (pouches, pipe cleaners, grinder, etc). Great price too.

Thanks Randy.

the quiet earth,

jamba420

1percent warranty takes so long to get stuff back from, had to call 2 times but does have a lot of good stuff

jamba420,

placetime

The codes on page 1 for vapeworld.com need to be updated. I was just in contact with them, and they said that the "AEROFC" code is no longer available (not sure about the other codes listed). The vapeworld.com guys are in the process of deciding how that listing will be changed.

Lucky for me, they were *very* generous with me and my order, even though that code is no longer available. Thanks vapeworld! :D

placetime,

poonman

hello nr-cole ,
yes their prices looks pretty good .
It's just the way they do their transactions worries me .
They say they can offer the lower prices because they do not have a store .( less overhead )
So you have to meet them at 1 of 3 drop off locations in Toronto .
But I did speak with them on phone regarding the EQ n the Solo prices .
They offer a straight exchange on anything within the first 2 weeks .
I will definitely share what I know on FC .

I'm new ,
what's the diff between an LB and MFLB ?
is the LB just the wooden box part ?

Vape on

MFLB,NO2, VC

mod note: This thread is for reports/feedback on retailers. Do not ask about vape models. Stay on topic

poonman,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Just here to comment positively on my experience dealing so far with Vaposhop. They're still in new/untested section of the OP, but IME have been pretty good so far. I purchased a Vapman from them back in Feb. It was the best price I could find in Europe, with free shipping to boot. I didn't even realise back then that there's a 10% discount to FC members (available via the link in the OP)- this would have made it the best online price by quite a margin. Took about 4 days to arrive, if i remember right.

They also have a low price guarantee, although I haven't tried to use it yet. Also worth mentioning that they offer their own warranty service on all of the vapes they sell of at least 1 year, longer in many instances, although again I have not tried to use it yet. And good speedy communication- just purchased a Solo late last night, and an answer to my question was in my inbox this morning.

Only very minor criticism I could have is that there is a limited selection of vaporizer accessories available for sale- Vaposhop, you could have got more money, from me at least, with more well priced vape specific accessories, carrying cases etc (and including these in the FC discount!)

So a good selection of vapes at competitive prices with free shipping and warranty support. Gets a thumbs up from me so far. I'll report back when my Solo arrives.

WatTyler,

nr-cole

Just pulled the trigger on a Magic-Flight Launch Box through puffitup.com and had to come over right away to tell you guys that Randy is every bit as friendly, helpful, and generous as peple say. Now one of those people is me :D Would not hesitate to order something from them again. Will come back and talk about them again once the order gets here I'm sure :) Thanks Randy!

nr-cole,
Another glowing endorsement for puffitup.com! I ordered my MFLB late Thursday and it made it to BC on Tuesday! Did not expect a cross-border shipment to be so fast, especially sandwiching the weekend like that. Will definitely deal with them again if or when I'm ready to buy a home vape.

biohazard72,

Fiend

Hey, I would like to give my honest review of vapeworld.com. At first they appeared to be a great company with good customer service. Later, I found out that although they have fast response time, their customer service is really lacking. I say this because first I ordered a green on silver SSV which arrived looking blemished and quickly stopped working. One of their representatives assured me that they would have me taken care of if I simply waited for a green on silver unit to come back in stock.

Well, after a month of waiting and no updates, I had to pull the trigger and get a different design. I wasn't too happy about this but it was better than being told that they were soon to get a new inventory of SSV's although they had no knowledge of what colors or designs or when they were arriving for that matter. I am OCD, and I ordered the green on silver specifically because it was so aesthetically pleasing. I do not like to wait for a month to get medicated only to be told that I had to wait longer or pick between three different designs... Yet I gave in.

When I got my new replacement, the heating element appeared to be very loose inside the housing and I had obviously received a blemished heater cover (I have owned many and this one should absolutely have not shipped out. They only included one shim and it barely fits with two, not to mention the air holes are terribly blown). Did I mention that the representative I was talking too specifically told me not to get my second choice design/color because he personally inspected it and it seemed sub-par to the one he sent me?

To my luck, I also broke my wand around this time. I decided to try one last order with the company and requested an extra shim for my previous encounter and a standard, purple SSV wand. Of course they ship it out before they read the email -- and of course they send me a teal colored fatty wand...

----
I would like to say that while all of this was going on, I contacted puffitup.com and Randy gladly offered to order a green on silver standard SSV for me. It only took one week for it to get in my hands, with a STANDARD WAND, and a non-blemished heater cover that correctly fits.

Fiend,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Another glowing report for Randy @ puffitup.com he has a great store and provides faultless service!
His packages are great and discounts are very generous!
Cheers Randy you are awesome!

psyshaman,

Vitolo

Vaporist
An Interview With the Folks at FreedomSmokeUSA

I wanted to learn more about this business that has the entire nation buzzing. A place where quitters were praised!
I felt like the luckiest Vaporist in the world, to be given the opportunity to meet and speak with some genuinely great people.
As coincidence would have it, FreedomSmoke USA is located in my home town of Tucson Arizona. My wife Patty and I pulled up outside the clean inviting Vapor Lounge, and walked in to a very comfortable looking area... with a high quality games table, various sitting areas, Large screen TVs, and a very beautiful collection of Artwork reflecting the southwest and Local areas "venue". (all made by local artists, and for sale)
We sat down with the Owners David and Pam, and the Lounge Manager Michael. There was so much that I wanted to know!
David hails from Hawaii, while Pam originated in Long Island, N.Y.
The Owners both had Doctors in their families; David's Dad, and Pam's Sister. Health consciousness was in the background from the start. David had been a heavy smoker (cigars), and when Pam's Dad, a long time smoker died from smoking related Heart complications after a triple bypass, 6 mos. after 9/11, some changes were to be made.
David explained the hippocampus and addiction, and how he discovered vaping. One of the 1st things that happens is that people want to indulge in eating, to fill the void. Using flavors these urges can be satisfied, and give a recovering smoker, more ways to fill any cravings that may develop.
It seems that the concept works well because these flavors appear to be helping folks lose weight WHILE quitting. What a bonus!
The warehouse is very closeby, and it is manned by family most of their own 7 kids!
Oh I forgot. This is a family business, and the employees are treated as such.
The lounge manager Michael proudly told of his own son who also worked in the warehouse. The employees have celebrations, BBQs, and large bonuses on birthdays, and a full benefit package. Way to go guys!
The family takes great pride in converting smokers, and a book of testaments from former smokers proves it. Local Honeys, Jerky and jellies are available for sale from a bunch of "quitters".. literally! These former smokers are encouraged by FreedomSmoke to place their wares for sale on the premises. The lounge manager Michael mentioned that they even made tradeouts with some clients, just to encourage this change from smoking.
The company that David and Pam have found for flavors is called Flavour Art.
An amazing company that creates not essences but actual flavor components that will amaze.
These ejuices have higher certifications than what I eat! They are approved every which way but loose, and are even certified Kosher!
I tried "Just Peachy" and a few others today.. but I don't want to review flavors, or I will get carried away, and I feel that as an ecig enthusiast you owe yourself a trip to their catalogue.
Yes.. They offer a variety of reasonably priced units, but the main attraction here, is the juice, and the flavors, and the family and the people
Dangthe whole thing was just a "GREAT SHOW"
People are encouraged to come in and just hang out and VAPE. There is a fun patio area also.
FreedomSmokeUSA boasts 400 flavors and have flavors being created and added daily. I got to try one new top secret flavor soon to be released (hehe.. but I ain't talkin')
There will be a Grand Opening party on 8/26 so come on down if near Tucson.
All kinds of fun will be going on, and DJ Frank from KLPX an ecig enthusiast will be "putting it on the air", while the folks from Old Father Inn will be over as well.
I will try to be there, and hope some of you that live nearby come too!
The pictures were taken with a $5 digital mini cam. I own no camera, but We did our best!
9ilfdE.jpg
h2fLq1.jpg

Owners David & Pam with Vito & Patty David, Pam, and Lounge Manager Michael, I obviously am having a blast!
d6XNl5.jpg

I say bye to Michael.
O9uwhh.jpg

Top Bottom