1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Retailer Discussion & Discounts

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by vtac, Mar 11, 2010.

1. kellya86

kellya86 Herb gardener...

Now I know we are not supposed to just attack companies, but I feel I have sufficient reason to start this thread.....

And I know others have had issues too....

Basically what happened to me was a very simple warranty return for my faulty solo...
    First I spent a week contacting them to tell them of my issue. Every day I was forgotten and had to start again, this happened multiple times.... apologies were made and I was told they had issues with their system.....:shit:

When I finally got to a technician, he was useless and seemed to know nothing about the solo, for some strange reason we went round in circles describing problem and getting long blank pauses back, it was like this was their first ever warranty issue....in the end I had to prompt him and say 'well look mate, it's obviously gotta come in, so shall I post it to you'.....

Anyway I got it posted off, and from then, was OK, good contact and not too slow turnaround, considering I'd already had a broke solo for a week...

But then, after me telling them multiple times not to send to billing address, and giving them the correct address, the muppets still sent it to an address an hour from mine....

After moaning on fc I received a phone call from kory zelickson (Co founder of nemastavapes along with Sean dollinger),
    Bit weird don't you think, i did....
    Anyway it was agreed that I would collect and he would reimburse, so I collected, and he did reimburse, but again only after I bugged him....

Spent my 35 voucher with nemastavapes, mainly on 20 quids worth of evo elb's.....
    They came so squashed, they were useless......so I moaned on fc again, and got a call, again.... this time promising me more reimbursement, that was over a week ago now....

I don't want your shit anymore, I'm happier to just leave a shit load of bad feedback everywhere I can for you.....

Everybody should know to steer clear of these shadey people, there is no need to ship with them, they have poor stock selection, high prices, awfull customer service, and lies on the website, which kory had removed after I pointed them out.... like claiming that the Arizer eq has superior vapour production over the evo....:shit:

I'm sure you will read this kory, I was nice, I gave you plenty of chances, and you took the piss...... sure iv lost some money, but if this post stops one sale for you, then we are even.....

you have certainly lost any future business from me and my friends....

Don't ring me this time kory, not interested....

Anyone else wanna share some nemastashite:shit::shit::shit::shit::shit:

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I already shared in my own thread.
    They are horrible. Two orders lost, one supposedly caught fire and the other was lost in a flood. Some sort of bible shite going on over there or something.
    It's Puff It Up ONLY for me from now on as they stepped forward and made it good for me.

SSVUN~YAH, FreddieFresh, BD9 and 3 others like this.
  3. kellya86

kellya86 Herb gardener...

Yes I've been following your troubles...

I am angry with them for pissing me about. And I now feel like they owe me, because they do.... so I will now make it my mission in life to spread the word of the shit service from this group of companies...

Not to mention reporting them to trading standards for bad practice.....

I will caus them as much hassle as I can now....

And I'm even going to America next year, so maybe I'll get the chance to vent my displeasure in person....

BD9 likes this.
  4. blablablabla

blablablabla Member

did anybody used the lacentralevapeur.com or know something about that store? or remember the discount ? thank you

5. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

There was a 15% off code for 420 but I'm not sure if it's still active, look in the Herborizer thread.

That's a good retailer, one of the first in France, you can go with confidence!

Andreaerdna and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  6. blablablabla

blablablabla Member

I decided to go with lacentralevapeur.com they seems to be great company, very helpful staff, will update you once I got it, on the shipping lenght and everything !

Peace

Andreaerdna and PPN like this.
  7. Andreaerdna

Andreaerdna If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

I too want to share a very good customer experience with https://lacentralevapeur.com/

Ordered a cvault and it got badly damaged by postal service. Cvault was deeply deformed, at the same time on the shipping box (at first sight) there was almost no signs of such waste (I realized the damage when the delivery guy was already gone)

I contacted them and they are taking care of me very well, I am still waiting for restock and shipment of replacement item but I am confdent I will be satisfied despite the accident :clap:

also to be mentioned, they offer the best deal around for herborizer line :cool:

Rikhart, PPN, Squiby and 1 other person like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors