Retailer Announcements

Liquidizer

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hello FC! The Liquidizer Herb2Vapor Kit is the first all-in-one system for creating your own artisanal Ejuice from fresh herbs. Everything necessary is included from the Liquidizer safety butane extractor, to the EJvape mini vaporizer, to all the necessary tools, liquids and instructions to go from raw herbs to a mini-pen vaporizer.

Click here to view our official thread

In honor of Independence Day and in gratitude to the awesome feedback from the FC community, we would like to extend a holiday discount to FC members. From today through 7/7, please use the code "FRIENDSOFLIBERTY" for 30% OFF purchases over $200.

Thank you again!

Liquidizer,

ParadisVapo.com

Retailer
Hello to everyone !
Our new french shop opens its doors for European customers.
We only sell "safe vaporizers" and we are currently developing a section "H2O Filtration".

Bonjour à tous!
Notre nouvelle boutique française ouvre ses portes pour les clients Européens.
Nous ne vendons que des "vaporisateurs sains et propres» et nous développons actuellement une partie "Filtration H2O".

Hola a todos!
Nuestra nueva tienda francesa abre sus puertas para los clientes Europeos.
Sólo vendemos "vaporizadores limpios y sanos" y actualmente estamos desarrollando una sección de "filtración H2O".

http://www.paradis-vapos.com/

ParadisVapo.com,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
VaporWarehouse is now offering FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. orders for a limited time only. ;)
Saw it on FB :)

VapoShop

Retailer
The PUFFiT-X is now available from us at an introductory price. Current stocks are limited, additional colors will follow shortly.

Last edited:

ChrisVapor

Vape Advocate since 2007
Retailer
I just wanted to say hello - I've been a lurker here for a while but have always been hesitant to list myself as a Retailer.

http://www.wesellvapes.com

I'm a 1-man show but am dedicated to broadening the Vaporizer Community. Beyond helping users find the right Vaporizer for them, I am here to help with whatever problems you have. Don't hesitate to contact me, customers & retailers alike: chris@wesellvapes.com

- Chris

ChrisVapor,

EFS

Glassblower
Glass Blower
So I always do a Black Friday sale as I like to be able to give back and offer a killer deal for the fellow working man. So this years is by far the best I have offered and one you will not see again.
I am offering my penetrated donut incycler either clear or with high definition sandblasting for
$420 shipped.
Here is the catch. Unfortunately I am swamped right now with wholesale orders through the month of December and will not be able to start on these until early January. So at this point I am going to be creating a first come first serve list of people who want one. I will start contacting people when I am ready to start on these. I will upload the 33 stock images I have to offer for sandblasting later this weekend when I get home from thanksgiving. So at this point place a dibs and also PLEASE email me atEFSGLASS@gmail.com and this will be my official list and will contact people after the holidays to confirm payment info.
Accepting ninja cash, money order or paypal(you cover fees)
Here is link to water test.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=_IADUH4u3fA

VaporWarehouse

Retailer
VaporWarehouse is now offering FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. orders for a limited time only. ;)
Saw it on FB :)

Indeed. And through tomorrow use coupon code: THANKS to save an additional 15% off current prices on most items (excludes Storz & Bickel products, Vaporbrothers Cosmetic Discount vapes, and Clearance items). And the free shipping on all U.S. orders is still happening. Code ends Monday December 2, 2013.

VaporWarehouse,

Bad Ass Glass Team

BadAss Glass
Retailer

BadAss Glass is an Online Smoke Shop, carrying smoking products and accessories to tantalize all your taste buds. We carry a wide selection of water pipes, ash catchers and a few choice pieces of high quality and popular vaporizers. We house a great selection of pipes and glass by homegrown glass blowers such Maverick Glass, Heisman Glass, Liquid Sci, and much more for you to choose from. We take pride in providing affordable pipes for anyone's budget, whether it's from the noob smoker to the sophisticated stoner.

BadAss Glass is California based Company with High Quality Glass Products. Free & Discreet Shipping on all orders of $50 or more.

As a Special Offer to all members of Fuck Combustion, we are offering 10% off the entire website until the end of January 2014!

When completing the transaction at the final checkout process click the Redeem Code and Put in:

FCBAG10

Explore our great selection of water pipes and ash catchers from: Maverick Glass.

Looking for the right tool set to add to your arsenal? Look no further. With prices this low, you might as well pick up some early Christmas gifts. Our dab tools are perfect for everyone!

As a Special Offer to all members of Fuck Combustion, we are offering 10% off the entire website until the end of January 2014!

When completing the transaction at the final checkout process click the Redeem Code and Put in:

FCBAG10

Happy Holidays from our Family at BadAss Glass to yours!

bholt

Manufacturer
Looking for something new and way different ?:hmm: Check out the BHOLT glass on glass vape pen. Convert your water pipe into a vape instantly. And take it with you like a pen on the go! our handmade glass on glass atomizer designed and built in the USA is a monster! known by fc members for its longevity and amazing flavor, as well as connecting to many different glass on glass products.
25% off FC MEMBER Discount code: FCBHOLTVAPE
www.bholtvape.com wholesale pricing avalable, email us at support@bholtvape.com
or call 1-855-50-BHOLT (24658) for more info.

visit our youtube channel to see the BHOLT in action.

bholt,

VapeFiend.com

Retailer
@Richy @Threepwood

Thanks for the welcome Richy! It's great to be among so many battle-hardened vaporists like myself! I'll be happy to answer any questions at any time.

You're right, we are the exclusive European Distributor of the VapeXhale Cloud EVO, and we plan on selling it at the price you mentioned. I should warn you that this is subject to change as nobody yet knows what the import duty will be on these items, but as always we will do our best to keep the price as low as possible while still providing full after sales service and warranty coverage on this side of the pond :-)

VapeFiend.com,
Reactions: Threepwood

VapoShop

Retailer
Just letting you all know that we're now stocking the Ascent.

As with all orders above € 50, we charge no shipping costs on orders within the EU.

Last edited:
VapoShop,
Reactions: PPN

VapoShop

Retailer
As first European retailer (correct me if I'm wrong) - we now carry The Hammer Vaporizer!

2cy4aw1.jpg

BehrensBuys

Retailer
Hello, my name is Jared Behrens and I am a seller of Vaporizer Globe attachments on eBay. The item is a bigger and better variation of the glass globe attachment that is commonly found, and fits any 510 threaded pen such as eGo, Kanger, MicroVape, Seego and many others. If you have any confusion as to whether this would fit your pen please feel free to contact me and I'd be glad to help. The last thing I want is to send somebody something they can't use.

The kit includes a glass piece that holds twice as much vapor as the original, an atomizer, ceramic coil, and your choice of a blue, green, red or purple mouthpiece for only $10.49 with free shipping.

I understand that I am new here but you can feel at ease as I have a very good reputation on eBay, and I wish to stick around here and become a regular member.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191075490062?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DblBbl2.jpg

BehrensBuys,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
The kit includes a glass piece that holds twice as much vapor as the original, an atomizer, ceramic coil, ....

Are you perhaps mis-stating the coil as ceramic ? and meaning the atomizer 'cup' is ceramic while the coil is nichrome (?) or Ti (?) utilizing a wick which it appears to be in the link pictures ?

BehrensBuys

Retailer
Are you perhaps mis-stating the coil as ceramic ? and meaning the atomizer 'cup' is ceramic while the coil is nichrome (?) or Ti (?) utilizing a wick which it appears to be in the link pictures ?

You are absolutely correct, they are commonly referred to as ceramic coils but I should have gone into more detail.

What they are is a piece that screws into the atomizer, and is cupped by ceramic as you stated. There is a wick inside wrapped with what I believe is Titanium. I have to check with my supplier to be 100% sure, but I use one myself and have noticed no funny taste or anything of that nature.

I hope that clears up at least some confusion and I will get back to you with more certainty on what the wick is wrapped with as soon as possible.

BehrensBuys,
Reactions: smokum

BehrensBuys

Retailer
Unfortunately I can't really get a straight answer from my supplier about the metal used to wrap the wicks. He is merely an exporter and does not have that in depth of knowledge of the product. I can say that from what I've seen all generic ceramic coils are basically the same, so if anybody knows what type of metal they use then that would most likely be the answer.

I was using one of these for a month and felt it was good product so I bought some to vend. Sorry if this isn't the most ideal answer but you can bet I will be doing my own research on these coils to find out the metal used to wrap the wick. To be honest I never tasted anything funny so I never really gave it a thought.

BehrensBuys,

BehrensBuys

Retailer
Sorry to have a few posts in a row but I can't find an edit button anywhere. This will be my last post in the retailer announcements for a long while.

I now have a BigCartel website along with complete kits that include a matching color eGo-T 1100mAh Battery, Globe Attachment, USB Charger and two extra coils for $24.98 with free shipping in the US.

I also offer the globe attachment by itself for $10.49

http://vaporizer.bigcartel.com/
http://www.ebay.com/sch/behrensbuys...h=item2c7d6e89f7&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Matching%20Globes.jpg

Last edited:
BehrensBuys,
Top Bottom