1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Restaurants....

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, May 1, 2014.

1. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

So here is the MOST expensive restaurant in the world. It is located in Spain and each meal costs $2000.00 and it only serves 12 people a night.

What's really interesting is how this place ties into what we talk about here. For one, the name of the restaurant is Sublimotion, and for two..........this seems like a GREAT place to go for dinner when you're vaked, if only you could afford it. Talk about getting totally lost in your meal. Watch the whole video till the end.

2. basement farmer

basement farmer My face is melting...

Two grand could buy a lot of ramen and frozen pot pies:o
    imasinner, KidFated., Crohnie and 2 others like this.
  3. Breathemetal

Breathemetal Well-Known Member

That's beyond stupid imo.
    I get if you are rich and you can afford it but no meal is worth that high of a price. Oh how I wish the greedy rich would fall....

I need some time with my ssv now
    basement farmer, grokit and RUDE BOY like this.
  4. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

That statement kind of contradicts itself, eh?
    basement farmer likes this.
  5. grokit

grokit power cosmic

The multimedia aspect is a bit much imo, and the absence of any kind of intimacy in the dining environment is kind of a turn off. The grad-school jargon was also a bit much. It certainly looks like a unique experience, but so is benihana's and for $2k I would go there and keep the change lol.

I think a big microsoft surface tablet to serve as each dining table would be better, because it would take the projector out of the equation and let you customize the experience for individuals to parties.
    basement farmer likes this.
  6. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Ok, for something completely different, this is one of my most favorite restaurants of all time:

[​IMG]
  7. Caligula

Caligula *results not typical.

Pretty sure eating 2K worth of frozen food and instant ramen would equal 50x that in medical expenses later on in life ;)
  8. basement farmer

basement farmer My face is melting...

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors